Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:00 pm
And here's another one for the books....
Idiot 1
Girls are no good.

Is that so? So, tell me you sexist b*****d... why is it that you seem to believe this?

Quote:
Teen girls are mindless

Are they? It would seem that the mindless ones here are you and your homophobic friend.

Quote:
sluts

If they really were, I somehow doubt you would be complaining so much, since you'd probably be too busy getting laid.

Quote:
who will only date you

And not you.... but, seriously, if you don't show some degree of real selectivity, then you'll never actually find one of the ones that are actually worth it... one of the ones who might actually accept you for who you are.

But at this point, I somehow doubt that you'd find too many who are interested. You'd better get used to your only intimate company being Mrs. Right (and her sister Ms. Lefty...), unless you can actually make a massive paradigm shift and realize that maybe, just maybe, the things that matter reside under their hair and behind their tits....

Quote:
to get to anouther guy.

Maybe you need to be asking your friends what it is that they're doing right...

Quote:
It's like this there's a ladder

That you need to be completely removed from...

Quote:
where one guys at the top

Also known as the alpha male....

Quote:
and teen girls all want the guy on the top

Not even touching that one....

Quote:
who's usually an a*****e jock.

Actually, back in High School, despite my being a massive geek, it was me... all those rungs ABOVE the a*****e jocks.

It's really a shame I was so damn shy.

Even more of a shame that you're a disrespectful wannabe macho a*****e.

Quote:
Grown women only love guys for there money

That's spelled t-h-e-i-r... however, that's not true... not entirely, at least.

Only the ones who are as depraved as you hold money above love...

Quote:
and only get married to get to your cash

Again, not all women are after money... just like not all guys are after control or sex.

You, on the other hand, seem to be after the latter, and have no clue what a quality woman is.

Quote:
and so they can just sit around and do nothing all day

Just like you in your every-day life, it would seem....

Quote:
and they will put you in debt very quickly

Only because you other source of regular sex comes with a pimp and a stopwatch...

Quote:
then leave.

That's what hookers do when your money runs out...

Goddess, I thought intarweb n00bs were bad, you, my friend, seem to suck at life.

Quote:
So in short girls are I am useless.

Yes. yes you are.

Idiot 2
Hey man,

Oh, ********.... there are 2 of you assholes?!

Que Sunt Remus?!

Your honor, I'd like to present this as evidence to support my motion to sterilize stupid people...

Quote:
they can't help it.

Your honor, Exhibit 2....

May you be forcibly castrated with a Coke bottle in a parking lot by a bunch of militant feminazis one day while walking to your car....

Quote:
Women are incapable of logical thought process

Oh? Given that the term is "Processes", not the singular "process", it makes me wonder how you can do such things as walk and chew gum... or think without having a stroke...

More to the point, I do believe the logical response to that particular thought pattern is a square kick in the balls while calling you a flaming moron... just before going for that coke bottle, ya know?

Quote:
as they can only use 2 percent of there brain to function at one time

At least you've found some common ground with the opposite gender, at least in your own little viewpoint.

To anyone who thinks I agree at all with this idiot, bear in mind that this is the closest to "nice" I will be getting in this one.

Quote:
(the other 8 is split between cooking and cleaning)

Perhaps I stand corrected.... that puts them at 5 times your brain function... whoops.

Quote:
They don't even cook and clean right.

Ya know, women are more than just cookie-making baby factories. Your opinions, however, make me want to see how you would end up in prison...

Then they can dress you up in makeup and make YOU the woman.

Feminazi
All 100% of mens brain is sex.You wouldn't like it if we made a thread stating all men want is sex and booze.

As true as that may be in the majority of cases, my misinformed feminist friend, you are as guilty as this pair of misogynistic morons.

Yes, I said it, the feminist is just as guilty as the chauvinist assholes. Sorry, but I do not appreciate being clumped in with chumps like these, especially not whilst I, for one, am standing up for women against viewpoints like this.

Bigotry is bigotry, no matter what your gender, color, or ethnic background... Sorry, now take a seat and shut the hell up. Your opinion is hereby as invalid as the opinions of these amazing asshats.

Idiot 2
Yeah, cockwashing faggots

I know a few homosexuals who would really not appreciate being called this, and a few more who would not only beat the living snot out of you, but may go so far as forcing you to participate in a live drag review.

Think about that before making ignorant and bigoted posts like that.

Quote:
and dickless smelly hippies might not like it,

Most of the smelly hippies I know that are sans p***s own a pair of fairly sizable mammaries... although I will admit that some of them do carry a slight bit of funk (but not all of them have B.O. issues....) that can be difficult to explain and/or get out of your car upholstery....

Quote:
but REAL men

Unlike you, who qualifies as a simpering, immature little boy...

Quote:
would have no problm

Correct, we wouldn't have a "problm" with anything, we would have a "problem" with it. Learn to spell kid...

Quote:
with such a thread,

Yes we would, because a real man has other things on his mind. That's not to say sex doesn't even remotely enter our thoughts, or that sex doesn't come into the equation frequently, but that's instinct, propagation of the species, you know, and a real man knows when it's appropriate to express such impulses, and when to keep such impulses under control.

Quote:
as it is true we think of nothing but sex,

Don't include me in your twisted world view... I have bills to pay, a job to go to, and friends that I'd rather not ********, personally. If you're thinking of sex when you're in a steamroom full of flabby, fat, sweaty old men, that's on you, but nothing is quite so libido-crushing for me as that thought, or others like it, so, hey, whatever gets your rocks off... I'm not here to judge you on your personal fantasies involving getting cornholed by a bunch of saggy old men... no matter where you might be.

Quote:
which is why the world is in such bad shape nowadays

I partially agree with this, but sex-addicted politicians aren't the only reason... morons like you also have a pretty large hand in it.

Quote:
because bitches

mad

Again... feminazis, parking lot, coke bottle....

Quote:
aint cooking, cleaning or ******** us exactly how, when and where we want it.

I'll address this one in 3 parts...

Cooking: If only they would... it would be 2 fewer ignorant punks in the world.

Cleaning: Umm... If you need anyone to bathe you, and you're not physically invalid, an infant, elderly, or any combination of the 3, you need more help than I can afford to get ********: I'd be forced to kill you, her, and whomever allowed you to even attempt to breed....

Besides, I think the last time your ignorant a** had p***y was when p***y had you, and even it spit you out...

Quote:
So thanks for the apocalypse, cunts

I would sooner blame stupidity for the end of the world than you not getting more a** than you could ever possibly handle in one, albeit short, lifetime.

I say "short" because I'm under the impression that your famous last words are going to end up being "hey guys, watch this!".

Idiot 1 later

Bitches ain't s**t but hoes and tricks.

Where are my glass-wielding fangirls when I need them?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:40 am
HalesABlack
Last_avenger: Your welcome.

In general: I'd like to defend online relationships... some do work... not all, just some.

^.^
very true. some do work and many have turned out great. but also, many have turned into a disaster. gay stalkers...stalkers in general...anything and everything could happen online.  

The_Last_Avenger

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:44 am
Being a bigger man I'll say this, advenger watch what you post because that post might just fall in the "Innapropriate" category and halesablack, You aren't a very nice person because the response you gave wasn't quite up to the par I was expecting out of you (Given my corny response~) so I don't want this to turn into another "Teh boxman" Episode but just learn to add some sophistication so your attacks on other people don't come off as school yard teasing k? Specially when it's online and you have no way to back up anything you say~

~*(Back to topic at hand)*~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:12 am
wow...hold up. I dont attack people. I'm only saying online relationships usually end in disaster. its a statistic. I personally know both sides of this. I have a friend who benefited from it and a friend who was hurt by it. I dont mean to attack anyone. i'm only talking statistic...though i should have said that before... sweatdrop and yeah...I see why my last post could be offensive...it was kinda implying all negative...I didnt mean to do that. sorry. (eh...i think i'm starting to sound like a jerk...that is not good...)  

The_Last_Avenger

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:45 pm
I have to say the next couple of lines after Idiot #2 showed up made me laugh. Before that I was just shaking my head at the extremely overgeneralized points he was trying to make. Those words would have had at least an iota of value if he could state any one particular case that he had seen making them true. Instead of spouting off none sense he saw on some kind of soap opera.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:09 pm
Dammie-kins
"Teh boxman" Episode

Let's not make this a term, hm?
smile

I say, Dronze, I begin to worry with such horrifyingly idiotic content that you post about the state of our world's populous...
b  

Bellabie

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:08 pm
Dammie and Avenger, cool it already.

It's a dead issue. GET OVER IT, and move on... this is not the thread for this sort of petty bickering... in fact, this isn't a thread for petty bickering at all.

Take it to the chatterbox or elsewhere, or I will get involved, and I'm not going to bother sparing anyone's feelings here.

Got it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:45 pm
Bellabie
Dammie-kins
"Teh boxman" Episode

smile

I say, Dronze, I begin to worry with such horrifyingly idiotic content that you post about the state of our world's populous...
b

There are a lot of stupid people out there but let's not forget the other part of the population where there are a lot of beautiful people and beautiful deeds.  

HalesABlack

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:26 am
HalesABlack
Bellabie
Dammie-kins
"Teh boxman" Episode

smile

b

There are a lot of stupid people out there but let's not forget the other part of the population where there are a lot of beautiful people and beautiful deeds.
completely true! the world is filled with all kinds of people. it's somewhat balanced. but the ironic thing is you run into the Idiots a lot more often. But the others ARE there, you just need to look for them. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:47 am

Or maybe its just the idiots that stands most out from your expectations making them more visible,
compared to those that actually meet your expectations and passes you without really noticing.

(A Subject i normally wouldn't join >_< )

-Nih-

Milliani

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:58 pm
yes true. many people pass without being noticed, i'm included in this usually for reasons unknown. but the people who stand out, who dare to be different and attempt to change the world, those people are the ones who we notice. they might not all be good people...but they all work towards a similar goal.

(did I just change the subject?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:04 pm
Wow... people like those guys in the rant really piss me off. And the sad thing is that they are all too common nowadays...

For instance, I was trying to speak with one of my friends (who is gay, I know his boyfriend) and all of a sudden this group of assholes start pushing him and telling me to stop talking to him because he was gay. Man that pissed me off. And when they didn't stop, I found much use for the lockerunits that are not attached to the wall. Frickin' bigots...  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:58 pm
And the rant is finally finished!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:16 pm
SCORE!  

HalesABlack

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:11 pm
wow i didn't know that guys like that still existed. =/ thought they died off with the cavemen.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games