Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:23 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"but it wouldnt feel right, just tell me"

"im just being nice" he walks into the bar
she sighs "well thanks" she walks around outside

"you can come in you know"
"hmm, oh right" she walks in the bar and sits down

he sits next to her
she ordered a drink and sipped it "so Mark, whats your full name?" she asked curious  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:24 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he sits next to her
she ordered a drink and sipped it "so Mark, whats your full name?" she asked curious

"just...mark"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:27 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he sits next to her

"just...mark"
"thats nice" she sipped her drink, quiet for a moment, trying to think of something "so, mark , where are you from?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:28 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he sits next to her

"just...mark"
"thats nice" she sipped her drink, quiet for a moment, trying to think of something "so, mark , where are you from?"

"antartica"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:30 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he sits next to her

"just...mark"

"antartica"
"cool" she looked around, "well thanks for saving me again" she smiled and kissed his cheek, she reached over and turned on some music then got up and started to dance  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:31 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"just...mark"

"antartica"
"cool" she looked around, "well thanks for saving me again" she smiled and kissed his cheek, she reached over and turned on some music then got up and started to dance

he smiled  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:36 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"just...mark"

"antartica"

he smiled
she smiled "dance with me?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:44 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"antartica"

he smiled

Drinks some water. "Hm... why do they waste time dancing anyway....? it's just moving your body to random noise..." shakes her head and continues to drink her water.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:46 am
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"antartica"

he smiled

Drinks some water. "Hm... why do they waste time dancing anyway....? it's just moving your body to random noise..." shakes her head and continues to drink her water.
"its fun" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:48 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"antartica"

he smiled

"sure"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:50 am
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he smiled

"its fun" she said smiling

Is very surprised that she paid attention to her comment. "Uh.... right... sorry... but I don't like it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:52 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"antartica"

he smiled

"sure"
she smiled and put her arms around his neck and danced with him  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:57 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he smiled

"sure"

he smiles wile dancing  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:59 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he smiled

"sure"

he smiles wile dancing
she smiled "Mark im glad we met" she said dancing with him  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:03 pm
Puts the glass of water down and leaves the bar.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games