Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:13 am

((You obviously didn't see my earlier post))
Snape came closer to look at Jameses brew.
"So you really can't read, can you? What part of my instruction said dark matter? No, you cannot go outside, you shall stay here and have a little lesson on following orders! Evanesco!"
The brew James had been making disappeared from the cauldron. Snape went to look at Dandellions finished brew.
"Too bland" he said and moved on.
"Too thick" and so on.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:23 am

*as logen still redt on, she looked up from the book a moment, she then snatched her wand, and the potion was perfectly made as instructed at the blackboard*

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:37 am

James looked an Snape in a defiantway then cast a spell to cancel his fire spell. He pulled his wand out of his left pocket then spoke. Finite Incantem, the spell was intended as a counter. Unfortunately his magic was nothing impressive against Snapes. Instead of countering the spell it simply kept the fire bolt from incinerating his potion he'd prepared. It added a strong ash to volcano substance and the spark from the fire provided the light. A small black hole about two inches by two inches was formed by the potion. James just looked at it as it pulled some change out of his pocket into the hole. This Black Hole wasn't strong enough to pull a person toward it. But it was strong enough to pull small objects toward it like rulers sitting on a persons desk.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:48 am

*Logen looked at the black hole and thought: Interesting!*

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:11 am

Dandellion was disappointed of her poor succes but when she saw the rulers dissappear in Jameses cauldron she forgot all about it.
"Cool" she whispered to James and stuck her thumb up.

The bell rang and Snape gestured James to come at his desk.
He didn't look pleased.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:27 am

James walked past the small Black Hole as it grabbed a bug out of the air. The creature flew past his head and disappeared into the pool of chaotic energy. James had a rather proud look on his face as he walked up to Snapes desk. He wasn't entirely sure what he was going to say but James didn't care. He just created a small Black Hole out of very few materials. Not many students could say they had created one. It was also an oddity that James knew the advanced spell that deflected Snapes fire spell as well. His arsenal of spells was rather limited really yet his timing had been right on the money.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:47 am

"It's rather interesting that a boy of your age manages to create
a substance that is known as ether to wizards and as black hole to non wizards. I must say that I'm impressed. However your lack of ambition lets your skills go to waste. I shall give you detention for doing against my orders and for handling forbidden ingredients. You may leave"
Snape started writing something in his notes and ignored James.

((I'm going to take a break, I'll be here in my evening time))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:10 am

*Logen overheard the conversation and became a bit angry that he acknowledged him and not her, she twisted her ring, and the box came out, she stored all her stuff in it before she twisted again and the liquid metal pool was formed on the floor*

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:18 am

James put his right hand down on the table and looked at Snape angrily. Now hold on, what exactly is your problem anyway!? I sure as hell know that I'm not exactly the most ambitious of students. Even so..I try............., "with that James turned away from the Snape". At this point he didn't feel like learning, mischief seemed somewhat interesting to him. Detention was just part of this life style that he would learn to adopt to in time.

James left the classroom with a rather annoyed look on his face. He couldn't stand that Snape character. He had just performed two exceptional acts in one class and had gotten Detention. Any other teacher would have offered some words of praise and some extra credit at least. On his way to Detention he started thinking. I wonder what types of people I will meet in Detention? James opened up the door leading to the Detention cell and stepped forward.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:23 am

*Logen walked intoo the liquid metal pool and vanished from the sight*

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:15 am

((Haha, he's clearly eager to get his...punishment wink Sorry...))
The cell had only one boy in it. He had striking blue eyes with a hint of purple in them, his skin was pale and his curly hair was tied in a ponytail.
He had a black glove in his left hand.
When he saw James he nodded once and then continued to stare at the wall like he had been doing before James entered. He in his chair in a large, relaxed manner with his hand leaning on its back. He drummed the
desk in front of him with his ungloved hand.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:22 pm

James pulled up a desk next to them and sat down. He wanted to just make some polite conversation with the person. They seemed to be rather down in the dumps to him. Looking down at his desk he started speaking to the stranger. So, why were you brought to this place? He phrased it in a way that could be interpretated a number of ways. The question could be translated into how did you come to Hogwarts. Or it could seem that James was asking how he was sent to Detention.

I had finished my first year here at Hogwarts. One day I woke up and everything was a bit different. It was as though no one remembered my previous year. After awhile I just assumed it was a dream and went on with my daily school life. I was enrolled here in the School only recently for the second or first time I'm not really sure. The weirdest thing were the students enrolled here. I didn't recognize anyone from that previous year. What was even stranger was people kept referring to that date as something other than it was. I know it probably doesn't make sense to you, this really doesn't make any sense to me either. He held out his hand and smiled hello, my name is James Potter.

LanceCalvis
Crew

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:48 pm

LanceCalvis
James pulled up a desk next to them and sat down. He wanted to just make some polite conversation with the person. They seemed to be rather down in the dumps to him. Looking down at his desk he started speaking to the stranger. So, why were you brought to this place? He phrased it in a way that could be interpretated a number of ways. The question could be translated into how did you come to Hogwarts. Or it could seem that James was asking how he was sent to Detention.

I had finished my first year here at Hogwarts. One day I woke up and everything was a bit different. It was as though no one remembered my previous year. After awhile I just assumed it was a dream and went on with my daily school life. I was enrolled here in the School only recently for the second or first time I'm not really sure. The weirdest thing were the students enrolled here. I didn't recognize anyone from that previous year. What was even stranger was people kept referring to that date as something other than it was. I know it probably doesn't make sense to you, this really doesn't make any sense to me either. He held out his hand and smiled hello, my name is James Potter.

[O.O Am I there?]
*Turns to him* Hi! I'm Sora!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:04 pm

James yawned lightly then turned his head towards the person speaking to him. In a rather casual and lazy way he spoke. Hay, what is up? James waved slightly at Sora then went back to sort of staring at the wall in a rather bored way.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:42 am

The boy looked at James in a surprised manner.
"I know I've heard your name somewhere...Can't put my finger on it, sorry" He relaxed and moved a hair lock off his face.
"Lucrez. Lucrez Morti. I'm here because I am a wizard. I got into detention because I broke a rule"
He smiled and closed is eyes.
"A weird story you got there. Truly amusing, really. I presume that you did some sort of weird magic and it messed up your mind or someone else did it to you. In that case you shouldn't really be in school..."
He opened his eyes dramatically and looked straight into James.

"You should be in sanitary"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games