Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:31 am
*she came intoo light, she was rendered from the moon's shine upon her and she walked aimlessly towards where the howl she had heard earlyer*

[im going to watch Bleach now 24:04 min long... ill be back after that!]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:32 am
Wacram Glaziuz
*she came intoo light, she was rendered from the moon's shine upon her and she walked aimlessly towards where the howl she had heard earlyer*

[im going to watch Bleach now 24:04 min long... ill be back after that!]
Alright see you then!!  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:34 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
im more worried about them waking her up and her finding me and you out here
Her eyes opened wide and she looks at him "Thats right, Hmm, Ill musle the pig they know me so they wont squeal and we will take the to the sloter barn, it will be quiet and quick"
ok then just be careful
"I will, Ive been doing things like that my whole life"
nyroc nods and takes coryn so she has open hands
(ok so they already got to the barn) Sam takes a leach with a muzle and she takes a pig and puts it on the pig didnt make a sound she leaded him and the pig to the sloter barn and gave him a huge nife thing "Dont let the pup see"
nyroc hands her the knife then coryn
i dont need the knife for it to be painless
nyroc kumps up bites its neck and breaks the bone in the neck killing it quick and painlessly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:35 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
ok then just be careful
(ok so they already got to the barn) Sam takes a leach with a muzle and she takes a pig and puts it on the pig didnt make a sound she leaded him and the pig to the sloter barn and gave him a huge nife thing "Dont let the pup see"
nyroc kumps up bites its neck and breaks the bone in the neck killing it quick and painlessly
"Alright, gut the thing and butcher it, Ill get the milk and cream, and an apple for me" She smiles then heads for the house she comes back with the items  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:37 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
ok then just be careful
"Alright, gut the thing and butcher it, Ill get the milk and cream, and an apple for me" She smiles then heads for the house she comes back with the items
nyrok ripped its body open and let coryn eat it like a wolf
then nyrok ate what he dident leaving a skeliton behind coryn started to chew on a bone  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:40 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
then nyrok ate what he dident leaving a skeliton behind coryn started to chew on a bone
Sam came by and Saw this she had a baby bottle milk in a jar a bowl and her apple "Wow you guys, didnt even need to butcher and gut it huh? well lets go back to the other barn and give this little guy some milk and go to sleep" (just our characters will sleep for a while)  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:44 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Sam came by and Saw this she had a baby bottle milk in a jar a bowl and her apple "Wow you guys, didnt even need to butcher and gut it huh? well lets go back to the other barn and give this little guy some milk and go to sleep" (just our characters will sleep for a while)
nyroc picks coryn by the scruff of his neck using his teeth and carrys him to the other barn  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:45 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
nyroc picks coryn by the scruff of his neck using his teeth and carrys him to the other barn
Sam fallows holding the stuff and asks "Does he drink from a bottle or bowl?"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:46 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
bottle hes still supposed to be with his mother but she was killed by a vatican priest  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:51 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
bottle hes still supposed to be with his mother but she was killed by a vatican priest
"Well, then Ill be his mother, even though I dont know how to be a wolf mother you could teach me, I mean how to care for him like things he needs and stuff" She smiles and they reach the barn  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:52 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
"Well, then Ill be his mother, even though I dont know how to be a wolf mother you could teach me, I mean how to care for him like things he needs and stuff" She smiles and they reach the barn
first then you would have to teach him how to eat raw meat that hasent been pre chewd then id have to teach him to hunt  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:53 am
Lance tossed a little in his sleep. He didn't really have dreams it was more pitch black and cold than anything. I can't fight that Wolf currently he is new order while I am Old order Werewolf. There kind learned to adapt and control there Transformation into a half form even when the moon isn't out. While we are forced to wait until the moon sets. And to top it off there kind were born with the ability to control there form while transformed. That took me a full Century to learn and I still haven't fully gotten the hang of it.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:54 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
first then you would have to teach him how to eat raw meat that hasent been pre chewd then id have to teach him to hunt
"Um, how would i do that, well Ill try, or learn somehow" She lauphs a bit and opens the barn door for them  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:58 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
"Um, how would i do that, well Ill try, or learn somehow" She lauphs a bit and opens the barn door for them
nyroc pads in and places coryn on a bed of straw
nyroc then heads up to the loft and watches the moon begin to set
nyrok turns human and pulls his clothes out of the red leather bag and changes into them
User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:05 am
{g2g night}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games