Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:42 am

vasily done with his laps and not noticing april climbed back up on the shipthen took off his pants and laid them over a rail to dry. he then sat down on the side of the ship to watch the sunrise before he had to go back under the sea.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:44 am

"umm captain" she said grabbing his pants "look what i have" she smiled

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:48 am

vasily suddenly turned and looked very surprised by her preasence, so surprised in fact he fell off the side on the boat into the water. he came up a second later and started to climb up the side shouting "give those back" and hopinig this wouldnt end with him looking like a fool like last time.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:49 am

she smiled "no i dont think so" she stood up waving the pants in the air

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:49 am

"Hmm...we don't seem to be moving, guess I'll go look outside," he yawned, heading out of his room and towards the hatch.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:52 am

vasily was still pleading with her to give him his pants back when he heard someone climbinig up the ladder, his eyes got very big "give em back quick quick" he said hopinig she would, his eyes on the ladder.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:53 am

she laughed "nope, you did it to me...now im going it to you" she smiled holding the pants over the hatch
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:54 am

He opened the hatch, and saw April holding Vasily's pants. He quickly closed it and walked back to his room.

Repressed Memories

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:57 am

he walked over to her and tried to snatch his pants back but missed "give those back now!!!," he shouted "as your captain i order you to give me back my pants" he said trying to sound serious and not start laughinig his a** off at the irony.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:58 am

she pouted holding the pants behind her back "aww you no fun captain" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:00 am

he walked up to her his body almost touching hers "im tons of fun....."he said "when i have my pants...and sometimes even more when i dont have them, but that isnnt the point" he put his arms behind her back trying to graab his pants.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:01 am

she pulled back "you dont seem fun to me" she smiled taking a step back

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:02 am

He walked into his room, slamming the door shut. "Should've known..." he said quietly, taking his dagger back out and throwing it up and down vigorously.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:04 am

vasily sat down on the floor still pantless "oh really then tell me how would i seem like fun to you?" he said looking at her tryinig to buy time until he could come up with a plan to get his pants back.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:13 am

she smiled "i dont know" she opened the hatch and threw his pants down and closed it "now we are even" she said smiling (sorry if i take so long, im watching my lil bro hes 5 months)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games