Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neoboomboom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:36 am
hello i'm a bunny boy... but then again i guess that's pretty obvious lol oh well  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:18 pm
Hey! I'm Vomit, and my fursona is a wolf. I am a little shy, but I do have a rude side. I'm 19, and female. My favorite colour is green, and I love to chat.
Hit me up sometime. :3  

Beautiful Vomit

Loiterer

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:49 pm
Greetings. smile

Name: Most folks on Gaia call me "Thorn"

I'm a writer. I love art, music, and study.

I also drink heavily, so do understand that if I begin to ramble incoherently. sweatdrop

Very pleased to be here, and my thanks to the guild crew for the prompt response to my application.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:06 am
Hi, I'm Catora, I'm rather new to being open in the furry community. I'm 20 as of last October, I'm a bisexual male, and live in Texas. My fursona is feline that morphs between feline forms (tiger for stength, lion for endurance, cheetah for speed, cougar for stealth, ect) I'm a roleplayer, so if anyone would like to RP send me a PM. I enjoy, music, anime, raving, gaming, art, philosophy, and magic. Glad to be here, hope to make alot of friends 4laugh  

catora

Mythical Spirit

Gallucian Aluria

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:26 am
Good day to all my fellow Furs, my name is Gallucian Aluria. I'm 24, male, single, and live outside Chicago, IL. My fursona is a Jet Black furred and Crimson striped Tiger. information can be accessed through my signature if your interested.

I enjoy quite a few things but, generally speaking I enjoy Computers, Roleplaying, Gaming, Music, and Philosophy. All other interests can be located on my profile here.

If your interested in getting to no me its best to contact me through the many other forms I have listed all over my profile and other websites. I can mainly be located on MSN and Second Life.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:30 pm
I hope all our new comers are enjoying themselves.  

Selene Aries

wkrpnvb

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm
It's been awhile since I've been to the guild so I thought I would try and get back into things and re-introduce myself.

Name: wkrpnvb (just call me Kevin wink )

Fursona: Ralph a red squirrel (mainly for RPing), Randolph a red wolf (RPing and myself), and a few others for RPing and other things.

Intrests: Role playing of course wink , reading, video games like Final Fantasy and Silent Hill, ZOMG of course, and having fun with the family. biggrin

I like talking to people about most anything. Drop me a PM and we'll see what we can talk about.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 pm
Hi there! biggrin I'm Moon and I'm delighted to meet you all! Let me see, my interests are reading, drawing and training my little bunnies. If you couldn't guess from the avi, I'm a big bunny lover. Feel free to PM me for a chat or check out my little buns on my profile. 3nodding  

Moon-Shadow30

Gracious Phantom

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gengar23456

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:36 pm
Heya, I am Kailey, Or marshy Whichevs biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:53 pm
Marshy I thought you were here a few months ago?

catora
I'm a bisexual male, and live in Texas. My fursona is feline

That sounds rough. Bisexual and in Texas? You haven't been chased by any pitchfork wielding christian mobs lately, have you?  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

gengar23456

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:19 pm
not that i recall, This is the first time i joined a furry Guild

*nods* i am pretty sure  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:27 am
Harro my dear furs and potential new friends. :3 I am Feyyore or as most prefer... Fey, Fey-fey, Mr Purple and cuddlefox. :3 I'm 21 almost 22 and a purple and black fox. *chuckles.* English and gay.  

Feyyore

Jammer2omega

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:40 am
Name: Ren, Jam, or whatever you want to call me.
IC age: old enough
IRL age: Check my sig.
Fur: Panther.

Just your easy going giant panther.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:23 pm
Hello my names Chris
I am Bi-curious
My fursona is a skunk
I am friendly and shy at first but i open up pretty easily and my fursona is the same way. I hope to have a great time while in the guild =D  

Life is Like a Peanut

onishiba

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am
hi I'm onishiba
my fursona character's name is k0gent4
a pure white tiger
I'm 21 years old
bi more to gay smile
laziness is my trademark biggrin  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games