Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:35 am
*choking a bit on the smoke also* yeah wow you changed... nice i like the hat smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:31 pm
redface Thanks. Ive been busy training. Im trying to try out for the Chuunin exams, Im just waiting on a few more lessons from sensei. sweatdrop What have you been up to?  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Windblade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:17 am
(( Lessons will come when school releases me form it's grip! >_> I swear! Really! <_< ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:50 am
((i need to retake my second test))  

uryu ishida

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:47 pm
i have'nt been up to much except school, i failed the genin exam and would like to retake it. *staring eagerly at windblade* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:14 pm
puffs out chest. "I am now a gennin. Hey! In order to prepare for it... wanna spar?"  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:08 pm
sure why not domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:23 pm
"All right. But I should let you know, im faster than I look." Endless said knowing he wasnt lying. His speed is on level with Rock Lee's and his taijutsu is almost on his level as well.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Windblade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:30 pm
(( Only one more week of me missing >_> Finals end next week ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:02 pm
An enormous, apparition-like raven fills one corner of the room. Out of the bird's shadow glides a tall, onix-haired girl. She steps into the light...and trips on the hem of her pants, landing flat on her face. She quickly rolls over and sits up, hand massaging her sore nose, muttering.

"Maybe I shouldn't wear these pants anymore...they keep messing up my dramatic entrance. My nose can only hold out for so long..." sweatdrop

After noticing the several odd looks that seem to have stemmed from the fact that she's talking to herself, she gets to her feet, blushing slightly.

"I'm here for class."

Oo+Nerd.Next.Door+oO

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:49 pm
he was still in the tree out side,but sensed her going in to the classroom.he watched through the window,wincing when she fell.he entered the room."hello,im uryu ishida,nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:38 pm
(Sorry for no being here for a while)

~Walks into her former class~

So many new students. I wonder how Sensei is holding out? Anything new happen happen here?  

MixedUp92

Windblade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:58 pm
Wind waves at Punk from under a desk. His arm quickly retreats into the darkness and the sounds of book pages turning and music playing can be faintly heard...

(( LAST FINALS tommorrow biggrin I'll be demi-back after that, since Christmas is soon and that messes things up a little. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:33 pm
"how can you read in the dark?"  

uryu ishida

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:38 am
Suddenly runs in, arms wide as if expecting to collide with someone and give them a hug. Grins.

"Happy Holidays everyone!"

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces