Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:23 pm

BlackRain dropped her and ran off to find Storm.
Caesar ran over to luna and placed one paw on her throat. He growled at her,"don't move!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Shadow sent Storm down. They were in a cave, and dark shadows lurched around every corner. "What are you doing?" Storm asked, trying not to show her fear.

"Coming to save you. We are friends." Shadow replied. He licked her head, but Storm pulled away.
"No, you are not the Shadow I am friends with." Storm whispered. BlackRain, save me! She thought.

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:26 pm

BlackRain caught his scent. He followed it into the cave. When he saw Shadow he leaped full force at Shadow.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:26 pm

*Amiko's body layed on the ground. she weakly looked up at rain.* -wispers with blood in her mouth- Save....s....s....st..*Her eyes dulled slightly, she was so weak she couldn't even finish the name "Storm" *

*Luna growled deeply in pain. the body curled up trying to stop the pain shooting threw her. Blood frlew out of her mouth as she growled*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Caesar growled at luna dangerously,"If you do that again I will tear you to pieces and watch you die slowly!" He showed his fangs and snarled threateningly.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Storm yanked BlackRain off him. "Stop." She ordered looking at Shadow. "What happened to you?"

Shadow shoved BlackRain off him and looked at Storm. "I changed. You changed. We all changed." He whispered. "I remember how you were..."

Wolfy_Girl117

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:29 pm

*Amikos shadow dissapeared and became a white amiko next to Rain. she stood there next to him to help him*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:31 pm

BlackRain jumped but releazed it was only Amiko except she somehow had white fur. He then looked at Shadow,"LEAVE! If you refuse I will kill you." He showed his fangs and the fur along his back was on end as he looked challenginly at Shadow.
Caesar released Luna,"Go but leave Amiko alone. If you go after her I will kill you!"

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:36 pm

"Young wolf, you don't know me. You don't know her either." Shadow's nose pointed to Storm. "She wasn't a kind wolf you know, she was a killer. An evil spirit."

Storm glared at him. It was true.

"I will return, and kill you one by one. And if you think a thert will change anything... your wrong." Shadow's scent still lingered in the air, as he disapeared.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:38 pm

*Shadow Amiko dashed around shadow and stood protectivly over Storm. Her white angel wings flared.*

*Luna snarled deeply and backed away from caesar. Amikos blood stained her muzzle. She trembled and backed away from them. She sighed and walked slowly back to Hogan. she stared at the ground growling*

*Amikos body started getting a little colder* -wisperes weakly- C-Ca-cae...

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:38 pm

"I'll be waiting," he then looked at Storm,"Storm I love you and none of that changes anything. I will love you no matter what." He looked where Shadow had been and felt the need to sink his teeth into something.
Hogan looked at Luna,"Well done but you must learn not to back down. That fea left and she was weak. You could of easily killed the usless mutt and if it had gotten worse I would of helped you out."
Caesar let his fur lie flat and turned around trying to decide where Amiko might have gone.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:40 pm

A tear rolled down Storm's cheek, and onto her white fur. She looked at BlackRain with love in her eyes.

((So, should they be mates???))

Wolfy_Girl117

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:41 pm

*Shadow Amiko grabed Storm and threw her on her back. The shadow walked out of the cave and layed Storm in the safety of a few trees. The shadow sits tall next to her protecting her*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:44 pm

((wait, what just happened to storm?))

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:44 pm

||- Wow this has happened twice already. I'm just not going to post until things calm down. 83 -||
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games