Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:04 am
((So, classes started last Thursday and I'm an RA so I've been checking residents into my dorm. Oh, busy, busy excuses.))

A wry frown graced Clover’s lips as she watched the small ones fall to the ground unconscious. It seemed that they were on to her presence. Before considering a swift escape she gained new confidence when she noticed the one called Larien. She recognized the being from her host’s memories as one that was somewhat attached. In what way she wasn’t too sure. Such feelings of loyalty were beyond the spider’s comprehension. Maybe she could use this Larien’s ‘weakness’ to her own advantage. There was an uncomfortable swirl in her stomach, but she easily attributed it to her host.

Clover stepped from her hiding place into plain sight, while letting a string of clicks leave her mouth. Several lower level spiders came from behind her, ready for any opportunity that may present itself. In a mock of kindness she greeted them, “Hello dears, are you looking for someone or are you lost?”

The uncomfortable swirl continued in her stomach or gut rather. Unknown to her, the real Clover was at ends with herself.
---
“Ugh. I know they’re there. I can feel it. Oh, Larien be careful.” the young woman pleaded within her mind. Everything seemed so hopeless, but at the same time she couldn’t give up. Her will was stronger than that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:07 am
Larien kept her mind clear of everything else except the task at hand. As the controled Clover stepped out into veiw Larien had the urge to just hug her but resisted. This was not her friend yet.
"Why yes, as a matter of fact we are looking for someone. I don't know how she wondered down into a dingy hole like this but what can you do?" Sarcasm dripped from Larien's words. She wanted to see what type of personality this controler had.

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:10 pm
((Sorry that I haven't been in the guild. I do have a life outside Gaia you know...)

"I was right, it was Miss Clover. Get ready for another battle my friend." With a quick jump move, Rosette backed away from Clover slightly and grabbed on of the blades stolen from the kids. "I don't think we have much more then one shot at this. If we leave Miss Clover and Miss Larien alone and focus on the other spiders, I think we will be good to go." Rosette thought aloud "That way when the spiders are gone we can help out. Sound like a game plan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:26 pm
((face of the earth no but i somwhat wish... my internet is down and you already knew that, Tramer. so i guess im telling the rest of you... it should be up somtime later this week cuzz tramer is visiting meh and were going to reformat my comp and get drunk!!! ahhahahaha abuse of a subsents ))
((@-@))

Shmitty thought quikly in his head ~she isnt going to listen to orders then ill have to break orders to~ "it is a plan but it needs a peace to work... I beleave in you two, just dont die" he said with a smile.
and without another word or explantion. shmitty jumped high into the air and over clover watching as the spiders took notice of him, before he landed he threw two speeding fire balls out from the plams of his hands, hammering two of the spiders on there heads.
he landed with a thud far behind clover and the spiders before taking off as fast as his legs could take him, down futher into the hive.
he kept turning down hall after hall slashing down spiders as they met face to face, not always leaving them dead. after a while he had a massive group of spiders crawling over eachother to catch up to him, he greeted ther prestence with random fire balls. holding his laughter as in as some of them toppeld over eachother. he soon found himself running down a dark passageway deeper and deeper into the hive.  

Orin Dragoon

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:06 pm
((were is everybody? am I... alone... you shut up. no you shut up. you shut up. no you, shhh what was that? the wind))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:17 pm
((I have to wait for Clover to post.. And where is Tramer?? You need to kick his butt for me.))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:12 pm
((Where's Tramer, you ask. I suppose he's waiting for me to post. ...!!! Oh my, has it really been a month since I've posted!? I'm so sorry. Let me go take a look at past posts and start remembering what I was going to do next.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 pm
((nice.. ill give him a call. i need to take a trip south anyway... look for a job))  

Orin Dragoon

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:51 pm
A short laugh burst through her mouth at the others' actions and words. It seemed they had some sort of plan, no doubt to save their friends, a hopeless endeavor. She stretched her neck from side to side while letting out a series of sharp clicks. "Well I'm afraid that not many find their way out of here, dear. You may just want to give up," as the words left her a strong yet sporadic current of wind began whip around Clover's form.

Surely she could make the best out of this. Her fellow arachnids would be in quite a bind against the other two, but she just couldn't tear herself away from goading Larien a bit more.

((I must admit, I'm a huge slacker. That's what I get for having sooo much stuff going on. Such is life.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:22 pm
Taking a few steps closer to Clover, Larien took note of the whisp of wind forming around her. He knew that Clover could control the wind much better than herself, but she had the other four elements to toy around with as well. She hoped that would be enough to give her the edge to save Clover.
"Now, now, no need to cocky. I certainly would not be bragging if I were one step up from a stain on the bottom of many shoes."

((You slacker, you.... I'm sorry I just can't look at you the same way.. lol))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:21 pm
((yes im still alive…(technically anyway, depending on what you conceder to be “alive“)…and yes I am stuck waiting for Ty…lol, if you come down this way Orin you better stop by or…there is no saying what I might do! DISTROY!! …Plus I could most likely get you a job at were I work, you would just have to put in an online application first then I could introduce you to the managers))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:53 pm
he continued running down the dark pathway in the deep parts of the hive, after a few long strides he came to a skiding halt. listening to his own breath and heart beat in his chest, then he held out his hand and created a half dozen of red little flames, dancing them around himself, making a well lit path. as soon as he was sure they didnt need anymore consentration to maintan, he almost started runing again but felt like he was being watched, he turned to find a spider just staring at him.
its mandibles moved to what he imangined to be a grin, it lunged at Shmitty, toppleing them both to the floor and his sword to the dirt. the fire lights danced oddly around both of them as the wrestled. the spider tryed to bite shmitty but, the fox nearly escaped the fangs by knocking the beast over with a flare to its chest. shmitty locked his fingers around his sword just as the spider got to his feet, the spider jumped as shmitty turned in the dirt and the spider let out a yell as it impaled itself. shmitty threw another fire ball to the spiders face, burning it to death. shmitty threw the creture off of himself and got to his feet. "damn thing caught me off gaurd" he brushed himself off with a smirk and continued running down the wineded path, the fire sparks lighting his way. "were are these controleing spaiders hiding"  

Orin Dragoon

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:53 pm
TY, suspended within the tomb of ice created from Tramer's attack, would have had a smile on his face if it wasn't frozen in place, because Dixtrel was extremely happy at that moment.
Four things happened at nearly the same moment of her defeat to the Mage of her current desire.
Clover had finally showed signs of harnessing her powers into some useful form as she began her bout with the vixen and the odd one. The arachnid leader was beginning to think the young lass would prove to be more trouble than she was worth.
The mysterious man who had suddenly left the group the other day, had returned. Epotheros, was his name? She was hoping he would return. He had already proved to be a worthy addition to the ranks.
Even though the fox had just incarcerated one of her most trusted and skilled internal spy, the air in her small cave seamed to instantly charge with electricity as Shmitty rounded a corner to come face-to-face with two humans guarding two individually balled up arachnids. They had been itching to fight someone other than each other, and had hoped one of the intruders would manage to find their leader's hidden room. Three swords (one broadsword and two curved scimitars, if you remember from their first mentioning) were drawn from their scabbards quick as lightning.
And underneath this all, where Tramer had just lashed out at TY's now-frozen body, an earthquake had started. A cave-in was inevitable...

((Hey, Tramer. Do you mind if I bring back some old friends of yours from about a year ago?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 pm
((I like old friends, thou I have no idea who your taking about? I’ll say yes for now thou just to see whom your talking about.))

Taking several deep breaths Tramer wondered for just how long the ice would hold someone of Ty’s power, yet his thoughts were abruptly cut short as the earth shook and the narrow passage began to collapse.

Tossing the frozen Ty into the nearest room Tramer jumped in after him narrowly avoiding the collapsing ceiling, at the same moment all went dark as he lost concentration on his spell, it took only moments thou the lights returned, sweet dripped down his face as he strained to cast the spell for a secant time.

After having cast the light spell once before combined with his fight with Ty Tramer was nearing his limit, thou he was not about to lose now, so he set about trying to find a way out of the small cell he was now trapped in.

Finding a similar rune engraved in the center of the floor he assumed it served the same purpose as the pervious, dragging the frozen Ty to the rune he knelt down and placed one hand on the rune, the other on Ty.

After muttering several fazes without success finally the rune began to glow and before he could reconsider, himself and Ty vanished.

((I’ll leave were we end up in your all to capable hands…mwahahhahahahahah))  

Tramer
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:31 pm
The swift current whipping around Clover's form quickened to the point of shifting and loose rock and dirt that littered the cave's walls. Still the arachnid had little control of its host's second ability, but the wind was becoming easier to manipulate.

Speaking above the slashing wind Clover replied to Larien's comment, "Oh dear, I afraid you have my kind mistaken with something much weaker." Her eyes narrowed, and mouth curled into a devious smirk, before lunging forward. Clover attempted to rush past her opponent while releasing a rather sharp burst of wind towards Larien, and keeping her body slightly angled at her target as to watch for a reaction. She knew better than to think that one attack would be enough to take this one down.

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff