Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:20 pm
[rant]
I am sick of people getting angry at me for stating how I feel about another person or telling them the truth. It feels as if I have to lie to someone and act like I like the person when I really don't. I don't HAVE to be friends with everyone. I shouldn't HAVE to be friends with my friends' friends. I have been feeling strongly disliked by quite a few people lately because of my bluntness or telling them how I feel about someone else, and it hurts me to feel all this stress heaped down upon me just because I'm honest about my feelings.

Oh, and Motoko, stfu. Really, no one likes you here stare You're nothing but an annoying immature little twit.

[/rant]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:34 pm
Tolera
[rant]
I am sick of people getting angry at me for stating how I feel about another person or telling them the truth. It feels as if I have to lie to someone and act like I like the person when I really don't. I don't HAVE to be friends with everyone. I shouldn't HAVE to be friends with my friends' friends. I have been feeling strongly disliked by quite a few people lately because of my bluntness or telling them how I feel about someone else, and it hurts me to feel all this stress heaped down upon me just because I'm honest about my feelings.

Oh, and Motoko, stfu. Really, no one likes you here stare You're nothing but an annoying immature little twit.

[/rant]
see that proves it i have not needed to use foul language yet you all do now who is realy the twit here?  

[Motoko_Kusanagi]

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:38 pm
Leave Sphyxie alone, kid. -Glowers-  
Motoko, People who ARE the problem don't have the right to complain. neutral If you could type correctly, and use punctuation bettr, maybe we'd respect you. You're immature and childish, and it seems like you're nothing but trouble here. I'd suggest you stop speaking and either A; let things cool down, or B; leave.

As to regards with Diana, what she said, had NOTHING to do with you, you jumped right in and people who felt that it was they're opinion aswell jumped in because of you. you know, you're almost starting an argument right here because of Diana! You haven't even learned your lesson, have you?

Lastly, if we're so rude, why are you still here? neutral  

UglyCoyoteNG

Leyla Giselle

[Motoko_Kusanagi]
Tolera
[rant]

[/rant]
see that proves it i have not needed to use foul language yet you all do now who is realy the twit here?
All you have shown to us is that you are an annoying immature little brat that needs to grow up. You insult some of the better people just for telling you something that you can't handle. Either grow up or leave the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:39 pm
[Motoko_Kusanagi]

You have indeed used foul language. Do not try and pass yourself off as an innocent victem.

Though I do think people are reacting a little too harshly on all sides.

Selene Aries

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:39 pm
Diana Vulpes
[Motoko_Kusanagi]

You have indeed used foul language. Do not try and pass yourself off as an innocent victem.

Its because most of us eat n00bs. .-. and we're cranky twords them. Period.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:40 pm
I'm trying not to act harsh, it's just it's kinda irriatating me. I'm trying to keep a cool head.  

Crenn

[Motoko_Kusanagi]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:41 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Motoko, People who ARE the problem don't have the right to complain. neutral If you could type correctly, and use punctuation bettr, maybe we'd respect you. You're immature and childish, and it seems like you're nothing but trouble here. I'd suggest you stop speaking and either A; let things cool down, or B; leave.

As to regards with Diana, what she said, had NOTHING to do with you, you jumped right in and people who felt that it was they're opinion aswell jumped in because of you. you know, you're almost starting an argument right here because of Diana! You haven't even learned your lesson, have you?

Lastly, if we're so rude, why are you still here? neutral
lol your insulting my typing yet you spelled better wrong  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:41 pm
Agreement with NG...

Anyways, Sphyxie, do you have Messenger? The current chat group requests your presence. <3

Sheol Kitten

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:43 pm
Malachi.Zone
Agreement with NG...

Anyways, Sphyxie, do you have Messenger? The current chat group requests your presence. <3
AIM and YIM. AIM is Neurotica Kitty and YIM is itaihodo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:44 pm
Diana Vulpes
[Motoko_Kusanagi]

not once have i used a foul word please correct me and show me if i have and i will apologise  

[Motoko_Kusanagi]

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:45 pm
Tolera
Malachi.Zone
Agreement with NG...

Aww, no MSN?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:45 pm
[Motoko_Kusanagi]
Diana Vulpes
[Motoko_Kusanagi]

not once have i used a foul word please correct me and show me if i have and i will apologise
You bashed NG for mispelling better, but you just spelled apologize wrong. If you are gonna insult someone, please keep up stare  

Leyla Giselle

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:46 pm
Malachi.Zone
Tolera
Malachi.Zone
Agreement with NG...

Aww, no MSN?
Nope. crying I sowwy  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games