Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:04 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Falls through the roof and onto his couch~

"Unf!"

~Sits up and dusts himself off~

"Hey guys, I'm back...For about 15 minutes. I've been really wrapped up in school recently.....And I'm also reading ASB (For about the 3rd time)."

~Rubs his arm softly~

"God, I'm ******** stupid. I always have some great idea...Like today, when me and my friends decided to each get a razor and gouge an ararchy symbol somewhere on our bodies. Razors are sharp! And these cuts are deep.....Never really cut m'self before. Anyways..."

~Waves~

"Heya."

*huggles* any blood left? I haven't had any for too long.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:05 pm
*reads Blaze's post*

Alrighty then.........

What's ASB?  

Eddily

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:06 pm
Have you guys ever read the book "A child called IT" its a really sad book and im almost done with it, I started it this morning and couldnt stop reading  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:09 pm
Eddily
*reads Blaze's post*

Alrighty then.........

What's ASB?

Associated Student Bodies, a very good 8 issue comic, punch cards, calenders, and a few other things. About a boy who's gose to collage and find him self in the weirdest dorm on campose, and discovers something about himself in the prosess. ^^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:09 pm
*pops in briefly* I just wanted to say I didn't win!!! crying Oh well...there were NO girl winners for this contest... sad Anywho, that said, good night all!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:11 pm
Bluefire17
Have you guys ever read the book "A child called IT" its a really sad book and im almost done with it, I started it this morning and couldnt stop reading

I had to read that when I had psychology one year in high school. It's a good read.  

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:13 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
*reads Blaze's post*

Alrighty then.........

What's ASB?

Associated Student Bodies, a very good 8 issue comic, punch cards, calenders, and a few other things. About a boy who's gose to collage and find him self in the weirdest dorm on campose, and discovers something about himself in the prosess. ^^

Oh, sounds cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:13 pm
User Image

What do you think? 3nodding  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:14 pm
Eddily
Bluefire17

I had to read that when I had psychology one year in high school. It's a good read.

You a Stephen king fan? (Hes my fav author)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:14 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Blaze Starwind

"Unf!"

"Hey guys, I'm back...For about 15 minutes. I've been really wrapped up in school recently.....And I'm also reading ASB (For about the 3rd time)."

~Rubs his arm softly~

"God, I'm ******** stupid. I always have some great idea...Like today, when me and my friends decided to each get a razor and gouge an ararchy symbol somewhere on our bodies. Razors are sharp! And these cuts are deep.....Never really cut m'self before. Anyways..."

~Waves~

"Heya."

"Ack, yes. Just give it a minute. I'm going over it again to make it deeper and more visible."

~Winces slightly as he makes the cuts a little deeper~

"I hate myself..."

stare  

Blaze Starwind

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:17 pm
Blaze Starwind
Sura Tokaniku
Blaze Starwind

"Unf!"

~Rubs his arm softly~

~Waves~

"Heya."

"Ack, yes. Just give it a minute. I'm going over it again to make it deeper and more visible."

"I hate myself..."

stare
*returns for a moment and smacks you* Bad boy! No cutting! What are you thinking, stupid kid??? No offense, but that is just sa stupid act. No sympathy from me!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:18 pm
Bluefire17
Eddily
Bluefire17

You a Stephen king fan? (Hes my fav author)

No, haven't read any of his stuff. Mainly cause I don't read books too often.  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:18 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
*reads Blaze's post*

Alrighty then.........

What's ASB?

Oh, sounds cool.

when it comes to anything, I have a very odd selection of fav books, but I think ASB is the secound comic I read, that I totally loved, since Jhonny The Homicital Maninac. [why I said that stuff about odd list ^^]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Manda_Tifa
Blaze Starwind
Sura Tokaniku
Blaze Starwind

"Unf!"

~Rubs his arm softly~

~Waves~

"Heya."

"I hate myself..."

stare
*returns for a moment and smacks you* Bad boy! No cutting! What are you thinking, stupid kid??? No offense, but that is just sa stupid act. No sympathy from me!

I very much agree with Manda. Remember, its going to be very permanent. Do you want to be, like, 60 yrs old and still have that thing carved into your arm? Plus, self mutalation is a big no no. A very big, very HUGE, no no.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:20 pm
Manda_Tifa
Blaze Starwind
Sura Tokaniku
Blaze Starwind

"Unf!"

~Rubs his arm softly~

~Waves~

"Heya."

"I hate myself..."

stare

"Not looking for sympathy. And I'm marking myself.....Even though I could get expelled for it, seeing as they would call it "Gang Related." Oi..."

~Continues to trace over it, making it a little deeper each time~

"It hurts more and more the deeper it goes down. And after this, I'm probably going to slice open a pen and ink it. More of a tattoo than a cut."  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games