Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:09 am
Too bad so sad. I'll just wait for it then.

As for Klar, I didn't know she was like that. XD Are you feuding with her on her devart or Gaia?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:20 am
Nah. I just made a comment on her journal about her actions.

And then we had a small debate. And then I gave up because I'm a p***y. XDDD That's all. I still think she was a jerk though. >3>

And it's not just Klar, it's also her buddy, Sasha. @___@

Seriously though, man. There are so many kick a**, fun artists who you'd never expect to be jackasses, but they are jackasses. @___@ There are some who can't even take an innocent critisism.

Oh gods, you don't even want to know what Klar and Sasha said, man. ;A; It was horrible.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:20 am
The Pie

And then we had a small debate. And then I gave up because I'm a p***y. XDDD That's all. I still think she was a jerk though. >3>

Seriously though, man. There are so many kick a**, fun artists who you'd never expect to be jackasses, but they are jackasses. @___@ There are some who can't even take an innocent critisism.

Oh gods, you don't even want to know what Klar and Sasha said, man. ;A; It was horrible.
Did it involve killing things and a Rich Ratilla Te?

Because I swear I don't remember that saturday when I fought that bum and broke his neck, then went to the park at 11:36 P.M. to bury his body directly underneath the swings... I swear I don't remember.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:06 am
*lurks about the Spam Hut*

o_o

Klar's kinda scary. D:

[*reallyreallywantstoseeNACHOLIBRE j Aj]

That movie "Skeleton Key" ******** has me paranoid. x__x  

Nana-chan

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:09 am
azn_richte001
until what?
my birthday? ...because that's in 9 days.

that and when i put on my serious face 4laugh

The Pie
DrunkenStyle
Yall should ban the people who haven't posted in the guild. Ever. XD

And PM the ones who haven't been here in a while.

OMFG. I CAN'T DRAW ANYMORE. WTF. WHERE THE HELL IS MY MUSE?!

I have two pages.

But I'm too lazy to scan right now. >3>

How about.

We make you a mod.

And you can help us do the dirty work, eh? Eh? ;DDD

I'm down with that Idea DS has been tempting me to make him a mod for some time now if he's up for it he can be one of us domokun one of us one of us...one..of ..us *starts crying just thinking of the member list*pluss an extra hand with whats coming up would help out alot.

DrunkenStyle
ON A SIDE NOTE, MARSHU NEEDS TO POST ONE MORE TIME BEFORE HE GETS 1000TH POST. *yeyyyy*

sweet one more time eh? this post should be worth it ^0^ <3

The Pie
Siiigh.

But I'd have to ask Marshu first because he's the king man.

And the b***h can't disobey the king or the b***h get's a mad SPANKING.

Almost makes me wanna do it without asking. Ohhh ;DDDD

Nah I'm just a prince that had the funds to build the kingdom. and you like my brother prince that helps run the place while our daddy is gone. And you can have a spanking any time '_^ I can't believ I said that!!!!! 0A0 oh my... But I say we just kick the people who havent poster yet the people that posted once may just be waiting to pop in.

azn_richte001
Do it, Marshu can't get that mad can he?

lol i hardly ever get mad, and pie could burn down the guild and I'd be like "aw that lil' scamp" and give him hugs and keeses.

The Pie

It's the damn fans it goes to thier retarded lil' heads and they are like "Oh snap bitches I'm better then you I can say hurtfull things that are stupidly wrong and my fans shall follow!!"Tthats why I try to keep away from the fans XB pluss they leave scarry messages on my answering machine 0_0;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:46 am
And then Klar said to never talk to her again on the site. And I'm like, pffft, only if you're being a jerk again. She still thinks I'm a moron because I sided moreso with the defending person and thinks that I tried to convince her that she was the bad guy. Which I was only half doing. And that I didn't understand the situation, etc etc. But damn, the evidence of her and Sasha's jackassery was right there.

Anyhow.

If we do go on a deleting spree... I think we should send out a PMs first to notify everyone that we will be deleting those with no posts. 0: And then, that anyone who is still in the guild to add ABRG to their friends list.

Or just delete people who haven't posted and not say anything. Cause. That's easier. And chances are, those people'd never post anyways.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:25 am
Marshu said a mouthful for his 1000th post. XD

That's weak sauce how Klar acts like a ghetto queen. And I didn't know Sasha was her ho. I've been stalking Sasha for the longest time now. And by stalking I mean seeing her website. And by seeing her website I mean I go to a random art site and BAM her art is all up on my face. Or someone draws her. coughwww.teamartail.comcough

It seems Klar's deviantaccount has been dieviouslysuspended anyways.

It's better to delete the non-posters. Don't worry about that, because they get a notification that they've been kicked out of this guild and you'll get PMs like "HUHWHA? PLZLEMMEBACK IN I FORGOT ABOOT THIS GUILD T3T"

My friend who did that got so many replies. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:42 am
Klar got suspended because of her use of swear words against someone who defended someone who apparently looked over the critique discouraged sign on one of her pieces, which happened to be a gift to Sasha.

But she was all "learn how to spell" and that's what started it. And it got worse. ;A; They sounded so arrogant. I mean, sure, they have every right to be because their art kicks a**, but DAMN. And and and.

Welllll, I'll shush now. biggrin D

I'll go on a deleting spree now. Meanwhile, everyone should add ABR Guild to their friends list.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

ABR Guild
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Anyhow. Drunken. Wanna be a mod yet? How about now? What about now?

Eh? Eh? Eh? ;DDDD

Though, I banned like. 6 pages worth of users.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:30 pm
lol yes. I was actually waiting to see if I was modded yet, or was my answer too vague? XD

EDIT: Pie, you look scary with that "AH MUNNA EAT CHOO" stare on your sig.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:05 pm
OH.

Yeah. I know. MY EYES AND LIPS ARE SO HUGE.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:08 pm
Done.

Now go write a little diddly about yourself in the Guild Guide.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:26 pm
*yey*

I SEE YOU IN VESET. ;D

I was actually freaking done with Eirmehz, then I forgot the smoke. >_> I'll be back from Photoshop in a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:33 pm
DrunkenStyle
*yey*

I SEE YOU IN VESET. ;D

I was actually freaking done with Eirmehz, then I forgot the smoke. >_> I'll be back from Photoshop in a bit.

Oh man. I just started drawing him. :BBB I made Kaze so ***** though. ;A;

ALSO, BTW, YOUR RENDITIONS KICK a**. You do all of 'em in photoshop?  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:48 pm
XD I mostly designed the characters off the personality and specific traits that Seth and Trisk asked me to work off of, and so I had to give em a bunch of different sketch till all 3 of us were satisfied with the result. :B

Thanks. XD<3 Yeah, I did em in Photoshop and then I added in a Noise filter. xD

Freaking Seth and Trisk aren't online, and I'm already done with Eirmehz. D: Want an exclusive sneak peek?  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games