Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:21 pm
Eddily
Bluefire17
Eddily
Bluefire17
Have you guys ever read the book "A child called IT" its a really sad book and im almost done with it, I started it this morning and couldnt stop reading

I had to read that when I had psychology one year in high school. It's a good read.

You a Stephen king fan? (Hes my fav author)

No, haven't read any of his stuff. Mainly cause I don't read books too often.
...thats not good, I love to read so I'm always reading a book when I can. Do you read manga?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:21 pm
Blaze Starwind
Sura Tokaniku
Blaze Starwind
~Falls through the roof and onto his couch~

"Unf!"

~Sits up and dusts himself off~

"Hey guys, I'm back...For about 15 minutes. I've been really wrapped up in school recently.....And I'm also reading ASB (For about the 3rd time)."

~Rubs his arm softly~

"God, I'm ******** stupid. I always have some great idea...Like today, when me and my friends decided to each get a razor and gouge an ararchy symbol somewhere on our bodies. Razors are sharp! And these cuts are deep.....Never really cut m'self before. Anyways..."

~Waves~

"Heya."

*huggles* any blood left? I haven't had any for too long.

"Ack, yes. Just give it a minute. I'm going over it again to make it deeper and more visible."

~Winces slightly as he makes the cuts a little deeper~

"I hate myself..."

stare

Eep. Why do it, and why hate yourself?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:24 pm
Bluefire17
Eddily
Bluefire17
Eddily
Bluefire17
Have you guys ever read the book "A child called IT" its a really sad book and im almost done with it, I started it this morning and couldnt stop reading

I had to read that when I had psychology one year in high school. It's a good read.

...thats not good, I love to read so I'm always reading a book when I can. Do you read manga?

Oh yeah. The newest Shonen Jump should be here any day now. I also have a bunch of graphic novels and I download manga, though I haven't recently, been doing other stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:25 pm
Blaze Starwind
Manda_Tifa
Blaze Starwind
Sura Tokaniku
Blaze Starwind

"Unf!"

"Hey guys, I'm back...For about 15 minutes. I've been really wrapped up in school recently.....And I'm also reading ASB (For about the 3rd time)."

~Rubs his arm softly~

"God, I'm ******** stupid. I always have some great idea...Like today, when me and my friends decided to each get a razor and gouge an ararchy symbol somewhere on our bodies. Razors are sharp! And these cuts are deep.....Never really cut m'self before. Anyways..."

~Waves~

"Heya."

"Ack, yes. Just give it a minute. I'm going over it again to make it deeper and more visible."

"I hate myself..."

stare
*returns for a moment and smacks you* Bad boy! No cutting! What are you thinking, stupid kid??? No offense, but that is just sa stupid act. No sympathy from me!

"Not looking for sympathy. And I'm marking myself.....Even though I could get expelled for it, seeing as they would call it "Gang Related." Oi..."

~Continues to trace over it, making it a little deeper each time~

"It hurts more and more the deeper it goes down. And after this, I'm probably going to slice open a pen and ink it. More of a tattoo than a cut."

I've only resorted to self mutalation once, and was not even 1/4 of what your doing.

and not sure inking a fresh wound is so good of an idea.

Skuger Moonclaw

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:26 pm
Blaze Starwind
Manda_Tifa
Blaze Starwind
Sura Tokaniku
Blaze Starwind

"Unf!"

~Rubs his arm softly~

~Waves~

"Heya."

"I hate myself..."

stare
*returns for a moment and smacks you* Bad boy! No cutting! What are you thinking, stupid kid??? No offense, but that is just sa stupid act. No sympathy from me!

"Not looking for sympathy. And I'm marking myself.....Even though I could get expelled for it, seeing as they would call it "Gang Related." Oi..."

~Continues to trace over it, making it a little deeper each time~

"It hurts more and more the deeper it goes down. And after this, I'm probably going to slice open a pen and ink it. More of a tattoo than a cut."

...bad idea...Go get some piercings Those dont mess up ur body/health and you can take them out if you get sick of them. I have 10.... 5 on ears,2 on tounge, 2 on eyebrow, and one on lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:28 pm
Eddily
Bluefire17
Eddily
Bluefire17
Eddily
Bluefire17

Oh yeah. The newest Shonen Jump should be here any day now. I also have a bunch of graphic novels and I download manga, though I haven't recently, been doing other stuff.

I had a friend that worked at powells books store in portland(my home) so I have a HUGE collection of manga. I also trade/sell/buy it on ebay. list a few of your favorites.  

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:34 pm
~Nods to Sura~

"I don't think inking it would be very good either."

~Hisses~

"Ooook. No deeper, because it's starting to REALLY HURT! Inking it would most likely be bad, especially if you don't know if the ink is toxic or not..."

~Pats at his bleeding arm with a tissue~

"I'm going to wrap this up so it doesn't bleed everywhere...I'll most likely be going to bed soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:36 pm
~Nods to Sura~

~Hisses~

"Ooook. No deeper, because it's starting to REALLY HURT! Inking it would most likely be bad, especially if you don't know if the ink is toxic or not..."

"I'm going to wrap this up so it doesn't bleed everywhere...I'll most likely be going to bed soon."  

Blaze Starwind

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:37 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Nods to Sura~

~Hisses~

sweatdrop You are one screwed up puppy....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:38 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Nods to Sura~

~Hisses~

hope you'll be ok, and hope that stupid, imatatable act dosen't influence any one.... all though. Carving Legend of Zelda, with the Tri froce may look pretty nice on my upper arm. *looks to his daggers*

just kidding btw ^^

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:41 pm
Bluefire17
I had a friend that worked at powells books store in portland(my home) so I have a HUGE collection of manga. I also trade/sell/buy it on ebay. list a few of your favorites.

Nice. Some of my favs be:
Chobits
Rurouni Kenshin
Love Hina
Sailor Moon
Hikaru No Go

I've read plenty more than that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:45 pm
*flops down in a blue leather lazy boy and props up her feet* I didn't work nearly as long today, and my feet still hurt afterward... whee  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:45 pm
Eddily
Bluefire17

Chobits
Rurouni Kenshin
Love Hina
Sailor Moon
Hikaru No Go

I have the full series of chobits on dvd but none of the manga, but I have book 1-14 of lovehina and the full series on dvd (I luv ebay) whee
Try reading a manga called "Samuari deeper kyo"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:49 pm
Bluefire17
Eddily
Bluefire17

Chobits
Rurouni Kenshin
Love Hina
Sailor Moon
Hikaru No Go

I have the full series of chobits on dvd but none of the manga, but I have book 1-14 of lovehina and the full series on dvd (I luv ebay) whee

Chobits:have all the books, did have around 9 episodes from downloading, but got erased when comp got fixed.
Love Hina: dl all the books and nearly the whole anime, just need Love Hina Again#3.
OK, I'll check it out. Is it licensed?  

Eddily

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:49 pm
Eddily
Bluefire17
Eddily
Bluefire17

Chobits
Rurouni Kenshin
Love Hina
Sailor Moon
Hikaru No Go

Chobits:have all the books, did have around 9 episodes from downloading, but got erased when comp got fixed.
Love Hina: dl all the books and nearly the whole anime, just need Love Hina Again#3.
OK, I'll check it out. Is it licensed?

licensed???  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games