Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm
"That'd be it." Nick said, before turning. "Are you yelling for me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:06 pm
"Ah, okay then," Eve said before rushing for the door again and grabbing onto Ship's hand, "Let's go Ship!"

Eventually, the girl would lead Ship not only out of the kitchen, but out of the building entirely and outside into the fresh air, "Ahh, feels so nice to be out of that stuffy building."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:10 pm
A Few Hours Later:

Walking into the lobby of Snagem would be Larry and his new Prinplup, returning from their trip to the PC. Next to them would be Night and his smaller team, who they'd met up with on the way. After a long catch-up conversation, the two had made it from there and back without realizing it. The long walk made Larry tired now so he desided to turn in early. Night, however, was wide awake. There was a good reason his name was "Night." Finding his way towards all the couches, Night would take a seat and rest his adventure bones. Feeling hunger come on, though, Larry sent Peep out to the kitchen for food. He came back with an energy bar since he didn't know what Night wanted. With a sigh, Night took the food an ate it hungrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:36 pm
"Oh! Oh! That was me!" Alex grinned. "Are you a part of Snagem? Our Porygon wanted to exchange information and so ummm...yeah. Are you?" she asked again.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:42 pm
"Yes, especially when there are so many people it's standing room only," said Ship, but he seemed startled when Eve took his hand. Shaking his head, he played it off on the outdoors air. "Little chillier, too. It really would be nice he we were quartered somewhere warmer."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:47 pm
"Warmer would be nice," Eve said, finally releasing Ship's hand and plopping down to sit on a nearby bush, "Not sure how warm it was where you grew up, but back in the part of Hyda where I lived we were right next to a volcano. So, you can imagine how hot it was there. It was nice, though. Little hot, but you get used to it."

Night glanced aside at Alex and gave the girl a soft nod, "Not yet, I don't think they've even met V, yet."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:26 pm
The blonde girl looked to Night with a frown. "Oh. That's too bad...Who's V?" Z was a bit, dissapointed but understood that there was to be no swapping of information.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm
"It must have been stifling at times," said Ship, and unconsciously tugged at his shirt. "I think I would need to shave to live there. So if there is no technology there, do you partake in more traditional hobbies? I was not so different, in a way. My father taught me horse-riding and fencing."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:37 pm
"Sub," Night said, giving Alex a bit of explanation, "V is just something I like to call him."

"At times, Mama helped with that, though," Eve said, "She's a Flareon, so dealing with the heat was easy for her. Traditional hobbies, though? Yeah we did some of those. I never took on fencing, exactly, but I did get into horse-riding, archery, Dad tried getting me into yoga and tai chi but given how I was before....I was way too hyper for something like that. Though, once I discovered the joys of rollerblading, it was all over. Caused quite a bit of trouble with those, though."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Reno finally stirred awake., giving a large yawn before swinging the cell door open. apparently, staying up late trying to train the chi sensing that the meteorite left had just drained him. So now he could no longer really sense anything and he just simply walked into the main room. Picking up the Pokeballs for Nova and Tesei. Picking up a comatose Leslie from outside the cells, he walked into the main room. Now, to pray no one tried to do anything rash like take him down.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm
"Rollerblading, hm?" Ship said. "We had those too. I never had such coordination. Luckily I had a soft enough tail to break my fall...it couldn't wag right for days after."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 pm
"Your poor tail," Eve said with a small laugh, "I had a very soft tail, so it made for soft landings until I was able to get the hang of skating.....don't think this thing will be able to break any sort of fall." She gave her 'new' tail a soft tug before shrugging it off, "But, guess that's the way things go. Lost my old tail, but gained a new look and, with a bit of training, some new abilities. What about you, though? What were things like where you grew up?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:09 pm
"What time wasn't spent in lessons, I watched my father's courtly proceedings, so I didn't get to go out often. When I did, it was with a team that would take a bullet for me at a moment's notice. I didn't quite like that."

Ship sighed, and turned to watch the sky. "It's why I strived to perfect my illusory disguises. Even then, the districts of the haves was small, and the ghettos?"

Ship felt he didn't need to elaborate.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 pm
"You royalty or something?" Eve asked, rolling in the bush until she found a comfortable position to lay on.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:24 pm
While Night was eating away at his bar, he would notice Reno comming. Since Night wasn't really paying attention to the whole meteorite thing, he didn't know about Reno's little episode. However, he did know Reno went to jail. "Yo," Night called to the trainer. "They let you outta prison already...must have been a small time offender." While Night was calm and casual, Peep was the exact opposite. After witnessing Reno's episode, the little Torchic was scared of him now.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games