Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:28 pm

Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

The first time my mom tried rum and coke, she ended up getting so drunk she went in the bathroom started hugging the toilet. XD I wish I could have seen it but it was before I was born. XP

Let us pray she did not do tha while you were in the womb. lol

There's no way, Kriss is too smart for that to have happened ^.^
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:30 pm

Krissim Klaw
Skuger Moonclaw
Krissim Klaw
Skuger Moonclaw
Diana Vulpes
You should be able to wear all three. Kriss was wearing the two scarfs already and I know I can wear the sash with any of the scarfs.

maybe. be tacky though XP I'd still do it
I would probably do it too. XD I have always liked the sash, it would look good with my black and white theme I use a lot, but it has always been out of my price range. Besides, I still need to get my OMG hat. I adore that hat and I am so going after it once I finish Aff's nitemare scarf quest. And then it is with Audi for her angelic mini quest. Boy am I all booked up. @.@

yeah. I'd help, but I'm not evne a 6th of the wya, to getting my Devil tail. So yeah.
O.o I need to help you with that too *adds Sura to quest list* biggrin

<<;

I need to get use to getting something for nothing, or else I'll never get enough up for that tail. Why I put that in my sig, in vivrent and bold grey. <<;

Skuger Moonclaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:32 pm

Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

O.o Dia you are wearing the bow. I love that item from the back, but the front it just doesn't stand out as much as I would like. I wish it was more noticable from the sides. It would also be awsome if you could wear it around the waist. I want a big bow waist thingy.

That is exactly what I said. xd It does have a position that puts a bow around your waist, but it takes your taop off and puts a strange wrap around your head like you have a toothach or are a homeless person.
I know, but the topless part only further proves of the scarfs perversion. XD

My only other complaint, is I want to wear the scarf in this position and have a second one in the flowy position but it wont let those two layer. XP
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:34 pm

Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

O.o Dia you are wearing the bow. I love that item from the back, but the front it just doesn't stand out as much as I would like. I wish it was more noticable from the sides. It would also be awsome if you could wear it around the waist. I want a big bow waist thingy.

That is exactly what I said. xd It does have a position that puts a bow around your waist, but it takes your taop off and puts a strange wrap around your head like you have a toothach or are a homeless person.
I know, but the topless part only further proves of the scarfs perversion. XD

Topless Kriss redface

No, I'm just messing around sweatdrop

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:37 pm

Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

The first time my mom tried rum and coke, she ended up getting so drunk she went in the bathroom started hugging the toilet. XD I wish I could have seen it but it was before I was born. XP

Thankfully my mom was real good about that sort of thing. Absolutly no drinks while she was pregnant, stayed away from caffine, junk food, and any other things they suggest avoiding when pregnant. She also kept her self physically active. No wonder I didn't want to leave. Took three labor shifts before they convinced me to leave my comphy home.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:37 pm

Krissim Klaw

My only other complaint, is I want to wear the scarf in this position and have a second one in the flowy position but it wont let those two layer. XP

Awww, well that sucks. xp I was wondering how many combinations worked.

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:38 pm

Af Mas

Topless Kriss redface

She goes around topless all the time. She is just a b00g. xd Arian goes around topless too and is a yummy cute... thing. Umm... whatever he is, he is bishi so I don't care.
4laugh
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:39 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

Thankfully my mom was real good about that sort of thing. Absolutly no drinks while she was pregnant, stayed away from caffine, junk food, and any other things they suggest avoiding when pregnant. She also kept her self physically active. No wonder I didn't want to leave. Took three labor shifts before they convinced me to leave my comphy home.

Wow. Your mom took good prenatal care of you. Not sure what my mom did, but I turned out alright, right? sweatdrop

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:40 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Krissim Klaw
Skuger Moonclaw
Krissim Klaw
Skuger Moonclaw
Diana Vulpes
You should be able to wear all three. Kriss was wearing the two scarfs already and I know I can wear the sash with any of the scarfs.

maybe. be tacky though XP I'd still do it
I would probably do it too. XD I have always liked the sash, it would look good with my black and white theme I use a lot, but it has always been out of my price range. Besides, I still need to get my OMG hat. I adore that hat and I am so going after it once I finish Aff's nitemare scarf quest. And then it is with Audi for her angelic mini quest. Boy am I all booked up. @.@

yeah. I'd help, but I'm not evne a 6th of the wya, to getting my Devil tail. So yeah.

<<;

I need to get use to getting something for nothing, or else I'll never get enough up for that tail. Why I put that in my sig, in vivrent and bold grey. <<;
You will have to take the donation from me when I give it our I will cry big mantis tears. No one can resist big mantis tears. XD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:43 pm

Krissim Klaw
Skuger Moonclaw
Krissim Klaw
Skuger Moonclaw
Krissim Klaw

<<;

You will have to take the donation from me when I give it our I will cry big mantis tears. No one can resist big mantis tears. XD

big ol puppy... << bug eyes.

just gonna be hard for me, but I must do it, or be on a never ending quest to save my boyfriend.... mean get the Tail and Scarf. The only two really exspensive items I want on gaia.

still can't belive how much Doom gave me. nearly fainted

Skuger Moonclaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:43 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Topless Kriss redface

She goes around topless all the time. She is just a b00g. xd Arian goes around topless too and is a yummy cute... thing. Umm... whatever he is, he is bishi so I don't care.
4laugh

I know. I'm just being silly razz
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:45 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Topless Kriss redface

4laugh
Yes, my mantis self does not care for clothes. I also prefer to draw furs nude period because I like fur free of clothes. I mean clothes on fur is so itchy. It's usually pretty easy with females at least. Males is a bit trickier because I don't want to castrate them but the male bits can be annoying some times <.<

And yes, it is too bad about the scarfs. I'm still hoping that maybe they will rework the layering so you can wear them together then. XP I know the bow will work though.

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:47 pm

Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Topless Kriss redface

4laugh
Yes, my mantis self does not care for clothes. I also prefer to draw furs nude period because I like fur free of clothes. I mean clothes on fur is so itchy. It's usually pretty easy with females at least. Males is a bit trickier because I don't want to castrate them but the male bits can be annoying some times <.<

And yes, it is too bad about the scarfs. I'm still hoping that maybe they will rework the layering so you can wear them together then. XP I know the bow will work though.

I know I know ^^;;

But I agree with you razz
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:48 pm

Look, the back of my head is so pretty. 4laugh

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:48 pm

razz
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games