Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:14 am
Quote:
Since it physically bent light like a cloaking device, this power could be used to hide from beings such as droids and the Yuuzhan Vong, beings normally immune to Force-based illusions.
That tells me that no, it wouldn't. It bends light, but doesn't say anything about heat.

Quote:
An alternative form of the Force cloak ability, referred to as Force Haze or simply Vanish as used by Celeste Morne and the Agents of Ossus[2][3], hid the user by affecting the minds of those around them in a way similar to the Jedi mind trick or Force persuasion. The user could remove all traces of their presence from the mind of observers and move completely unnoticed while in plain sight. Because this variant of the Force cloak ability relied on the user's power to affect the mind of the observer, it was ineffective against droids or larger groups of observers/opponents.
This one though, maybe, if it's a person wearing infrared goggles, etc. because you could trick their mind into thinking they don't see the signature.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:48 am
Just checking. I told some dude that I'd let force cloak slide, but not "hiding" from IR. He gave me some BS about molecules.  

Valkore Fraust

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 am
That's why I don't RP outside the guilds. Too much stupid crap from unreasonable people that ruin everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:12 pm
Eh, this is another guild. The guy is alright, I guess. I called bullshit OOC. If you're going to play a Jedi, play it right; they're not invincible.

I just NEED to quell my impatience for TOR somehow lol.  

Valkore Fraust

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:35 pm
Okay, I'll correct my statement.

This is why I don't RP outside the GOOD guilds. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:10 pm
Lulz :]

I like ours the most >.>  

Valkore Fraust

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:41 pm
And you're totally not just saying that because there's an army of stormtroopers eager to shoot anyone that speaks out against it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:48 pm
*Gulp*

What? No.  

Valkore Fraust

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:06 pm
Good... Good...

Now, let the anger flow through you, and complete your journey to the Forbidden Zone... I mean the Dark Side. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:25 pm
I'm terribly ugly. :B  

Valkore Fraust

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:37 pm
And I'm severely under-dressed.

What's your point?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:32 pm
No point, just figured I'd inform you and hopefully others.

Too much Spongebob >.>  

Valkore Fraust

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:35 pm
4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:33 am
Tempted to start rping here again. question is, what kind though?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:11 pm
Star Wars meets Fallout. Some time after a massive galactic war, all sides are more or less in ruins, and everyone has to rebuild, resulting in old enemies becoming friends and old friends becoming enemies, etc. as everyone tries to survive.

It'd be something different for once.

I dunno though, just through throwing that idea out there.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games