Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 pm
ooh sounds like fun smile i hope belly dancing pays well. i hear its good for you abs

but hey walking around in your birthday suit is also just as fun. ^_~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:11 am
I'm in pretty good shape and have a toned, dancer's body, so yeah.

Other than one incident, belly dancing at clubs during amateur night events has been a good source of recognition. I've already got at least 1 fan now.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:13 am
whoo fan-dom! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:37 am
Yeah, it cancels out that one woman that practically attacked me.

Mid-performance, some woman threw a water bottle at me. I caught it and tossed it towards backstage, which I guess pissed her off because she didn't get to clock me with it, and she yelled out, " WHORE! " and stormed outta the place.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:05 am
ooh nice catch on the bottle wink

dude some people are just jealous that the dont look as sexy as you do in that outfit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:34 am
I'm pretty sure it was because of something else, like my actual job, which I've gotten looks from other women for, usually mothers with kids. They give me that, " You disgust me. " look.

If anything, they should be glad. I keep it strictly professional at work. Sure, I dance around and take it all off in front of a crowd of perverts, but they only get to look, not touch.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:04 am
ah i see. well i aint gonna judge. girls gotta do what she can you know. there are honestly worst things in life that you could be doing instead, and i'm sure you know that.

pfft we humans are pretty perverted. speaking of which i really need to get that riding crop for my friend's birthday. course i'll be sure to get one myself biggrin never know when that thing will come in handy.

i love toys, they have so many wonderful uses.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:42 am
There's a few downsides to being considered a hottie.

A lot of guys think beauty and brains are mutually exclusive. I've had guys talk to me like I'm a little kid, which gets annoying at times.

Also, it's hard to tell if someone's really interested in me for who I am and not just because they want in my panties.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 am
Well finding someone in general, even if your not considered a hottie, is hard to do.

But anyway...people see what they want to see. Some will see you as this ubber sexy vixen while others will see you as the smart sexy woman that you are.

i mean if they find you attractive both physically and mentally thats a keeper, in my opinion. guess thats just how i see it.

but yeah distinguishing between true desire and just lust is difficult, often times it seems like the same emotion.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:05 pm
That's one reason I like having friends online. They'll likely never see me in person, and the friends I have all like me for my personality and stuff, which means it's far more likely they're actual friends instead of people that could see me in person that would likely judge me on other, arbitrary things, like looks, etc.

Endurance test. Sit through this as long as you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHy7DGLTt8g  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 pm
what the hell!? 10 hours?! o_0 sorry but i got work at 5am and i gotta be up at 4. soo...i aint gonna last...

internet friends are nice. and while there are those that truly like you for who you are, there are creepy people too unfortunately. :S  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:12 pm
I've been randomly trolled by some people before. Fortunately, I can shrug it off because they don't even compare to the crap I have to potentially face IRL, but some of them really take the cake on sheer stupidity.

For example, this one guy I used to talk to, I'm pretty sure was a closet sexist. He'd always think it was " cute " when I'd say anything that implied I could be assertive and do things normally considered a " man's thing. "  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:35 pm
i tend to ignore the guys i meet online if i find them too annoying or bothersome at times. its like you cant have a real conversation with them, all they want to do is talk about on particular thing or they just wanna RP.

dont get me wrong i like a good RP but half the time its not interesting to me and i'd rather just be ME not some character all the time.

eh we all have our ideas about what is "cute" or not. but your probably right about him being sexist. seriously people need to put their gender differences aside. we're all people. just because someone has a p***s doesnt automatically make him a "man"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:16 pm
I know people that are transgendered, and on both ends too. I know straight men and women, and I know gay men and women. I know people of many different spiritual beliefs and some that don't have any spiritual beliefs at all. Some believe in aliens, some don't, etc.

In the end, we all just talk about our day, have a few laughs, share random thoughts and links to things we like, and all get along just fine.

I'll never understand people that have such a hard time tolerating a simple difference of opinion.

Random note, I saw a thread on another site, where people talk about the worst teachers they've had. This one takes the cake so far.

Quote:
ROBERT ******** EMERSON, the ******** art teacher.

He eats puppies and likes the Nazis.

A list of s**t he pulled:
Threw my pencil case on the ground because I stuck my paper on the cardboard frame on a slight angle.
Shouted at one of my friends for like 5 minutes because he missed a lesson because of his dad's funeral.
We all sneaked into his office to get one of my friends books back because he took that for no good reason. When we got we saw some marijuana and a bong in his bag.
When my brother had a broken leg he rested his crutches on one of the benches in the art room. When the crutches got in his way he threw them on the ground and broke them and refused to pay us to pay the hospital back.
Got a kid suspended for having cough lollies for his sore throat.
And other than that was just generally a rude a*****e.

Can rot in hell for I care.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:35 pm
that.is.the.worst.teacher.evar...of all time. WTF?! SERIOUSLY!?

o_0

i have a few gay friends and one lesbian friend. no transgendered friends yet, though i wouldnt mind having them.

well anyway everyone is going to have differences in opinion one way or another. i like those who possess a more liberal sense of self, and dont confine themselves to just one ideology.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games