Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorack Takahashi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:00 am
Im kinda new here, nice to meetcha all!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:02 am
lol thats alright! its nice to meet you too. if youve got any questions just as arround. im sure somebodyll know the answer.  

Zanzarus

Zorack Takahashi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:05 am
Thanks, ill do that...i tend not to ask many questions though...usaully i can find my awnser in someone elses topic.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:08 am
lol yeah. that sounds about right^^ ~yawnz~ so tired.

mmm foood heart i think im gonna go find some. ~hops up and skitters off~  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:15 am
mm froot loops.... ~munches on her food~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:19 am
speaking of food, i should probally find some and head off to bed...i work nights.

*crawls back under a rock* Bye every body, take care!  

Zorack Takahashi

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:20 am
oo ok

~waves~ bye!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:27 am
~goes back to napping till her friend comes to paint the fence again~  

Zanzarus

drakkensword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:30 am
.:.: slinks out onto a branch and views the room below seeing who is lurking around :.:.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:32 am
~lifts her head to see who has entered this time~ hey! hehe~hugz~ hows it going?  

Zanzarus

drakkensword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:44 am
Audi_Kitty
~lifts her head to see who has entered this time~ hey! hehe~hugz~ hows it going?

.:.: hugz Audi back :.:. Pretty good. lol got into work this morning and found out I didn;t start for another few hours. so I came home. lol....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:49 am
drakkensword
Audi_Kitty

.:.: hugz Audi back :.:. Pretty good. lol got into work this morning and found out I didn;t start for another few hours. so I came home. lol....

haha. that mustv sucked. whats you job?  

Zanzarus

drakkensword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:52 am
I rent Tuxedos at the moment. Wanna get into Web Design though. .:.: hops down from branch :.:. You, what do you do for kicks?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:54 am
drakkensword
I rent Tuxedos at the moment. Wanna get into Web Design though. .:.: hops down from branch :.:. You, what do you do for kicks?

~thinks~ well im painting a fence with my best friend right now. i like playing videogames, even tho i eally suck^^; i like hanging out here, and wiht my friends. oo!! arguing with my host!! thats so fun!! and teasing her, its gets her so mad!  

Zanzarus

drakkensword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:00 am
Audi_Kitty
drakkensword

~thinks~ well im painting a fence with my best friend right now. i like playing videogames, even tho i eally suck^^; i like hanging out here, and wiht my friends. oo!! arguing with my host!! thats so fun!! and teasing her, its gets her so mad!

Host? - As in Host Family? Where are you staying and where are you from? lol If you don't mind my asking. Those are all fun things to do, cept painting the fence. >< I don;t like paint fences and walls unless I can do it how it pleases me. lol which isn;t how most people want it. lol  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games