Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
she fell to her knees "no" she said crying in her hands "no" she stood up and ran to the forest

George appeared before them as they were running. He was wearing a cloak but didn't have his face hidden as usual. His appearance was that of a white bearded old man in a cloak. He's gone, "George seemed to have a small bit of pitty in his voice as he spoke". It is quiet a burden seeing things as they are in the physical form and not what they are truely meant to be. There are a few ways to reverse this setback but all have a price to them. He stopped speaking awaiting Angels response.
and what would that price be?

To tell you the truth this way seems to be most favorable to the gods. Those ancient fools sitting up there placing bets on your turmoil and bountys on there heads if they act inside a certain number of terms. You watch you have on you, give it to me and I can help you greatly in the future without fear. He put his hand out as he spoke those words.

There seemed to be an odd change in the weather after George asked that question. There are two other ways but you would never go for them.
she took the watch out "and how do i know to trust you"

You don't, in fact I don't even need the item to help you save Ramos. He saw Lance jump from a tree and held his hand out. Lance was pinned to a tree within seconds. Now behave yourself, let us here what Valak has to say before jumping to conclusions. Or in your case from nearby trees, "he laughed a little".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:12 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
she fell to her knees "no" she said crying in her hands "no" she stood up and ran to the forest

George appeared before them as they were running. He was wearing a cloak but didn't have his face hidden as usual. His appearance was that of a white bearded old man in a cloak. He's gone, "George seemed to have a small bit of pitty in his voice as he spoke". It is quiet a burden seeing things as they are in the physical form and not what they are truely meant to be. There are a few ways to reverse this setback but all have a price to them. He stopped speaking awaiting Angels response.
and what would that price be?

To tell you the truth this way seems to be most favorable to the gods. Those ancient fools sitting up there placing bets on your turmoil and bountys on there heads if they act inside a certain number of terms. You watch you have on you, give it to me and I can help you greatly in the future without fear. He put his hand out as he spoke those words.

There seemed to be an odd change in the weather after George asked that question. There are two other ways but you would never go for them.
she took the watch out "and how do i know to trust you"

You don't, in fact I don't even need the item to help you save Ramos. He saw Lance jump from a tree and held his hand out. Lance was pinned to a tree within seconds. Now behave yourself, let us here what Valak has to say before jumping to conclusions. Or in your case from nearby trees, "he laughed a little".

valak said "the future valak ruined my own plans....i want to kill him...but i need your help"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:14 pm
"my future is ruined enough thank you very much" she said crossing her arms  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:16 pm
5 bounty hunters came out from hidinbg and pointed there guns at them  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:20 pm
"give me my friend back" she said looking at them  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:21 pm
Aprilbaby1

1 of them said "come with us"  

Dante Borges

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:23 pm
Lances skin suddenly turned into a black and silver and armor as he looked around. George moved his finger back and forth as he looked at the people with the guns. I don't think so, "small bolts of lightning showed in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looks at him "fine i will" she walked towards them "dont follow" she said to her friends and walked with them  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:26 pm
a man with dragon armor was standing next to a small man  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looks at him "fine i will" she walked towards them "dont follow" she said to her friends and walked with them

Lance started walking up to Angel, "no chance this time I'm coming with you for protection". If any of you bounty hunters have a problem with that maybe you want to take it up with my claw. He held up his right hand which had an odd black claw where his knuckles originally were.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:29 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

Lance started walking up to Angel, "no chance this time I'm coming with you for protection". If any of you bounty hunters have a problem with that maybe you want to take it up with my claw. He held up his right hand which had an odd black claw where his knuckles originally were.
"why doesnt anyone listen to me anymore?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

the little man evily smiled  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:33 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "what now" she whispered rolling her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "what now" she whispered rolling her eyes

he told the dragon warrior "get her" but he dident move  

Dante Borges

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:35 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

He crossed his arms, "don't even think about it Lepracaun". I've been hunting large prey demons for the last couple of weeks absorbing there energy so I could kill Valak. I'm just itching to use this energy to tell you the truth so don't push your luck. You also have that George character there which the gods seem to be scared of.

George- "He laughed, "hay this is between you and him leave me out of it".  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games