Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:05 am
drakkensword
Audi_Kitty
drakkensword
I rent Tuxedos at the moment. Wanna get into Web Design though. .:.: hops down from branch :.:. You, what do you do for kicks?

~thinks~ well im painting a fence with my best friend right now. i like playing videogames, even tho i eally suck^^; i like hanging out here, and wiht my friends. oo!! arguing with my host!! thats so fun!! and teasing her, its gets her so mad!

Host? - As in Host Family? Where are you staying and where are you from? lol If you don't mind my asking. Those are all fun things to do, cept painting the fence. >< I don;t like paint fences and walls unless I can do it how it pleases me. lol which isn;t how most people want it. lol

well... shes from canada, and thats all that your getting out of me.... but host, as in im another part of her mind... like. im not an actual person^^;. its difficult to explain... o and im not crazy either..yeah.. y do i ge thte feeling im digging myself into a hold here.~looks at the ground, and sees that she was pacing and dug a hole~ ah... this explains much  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:08 am
*glomps Audi*  

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:11 am
Vashyyk
*glomps Audi*

ack ~gets glomped and snuggles vashy~

wee!! your never on this early!! ^^ ~smiles~ not that its a bad thing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:15 am
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
*glomps Audi*

I know *cuddles* phone... twice, the 2nd time was my dad so I don't mind, then the phone rang a 3rd time about 2 min ago, I think my guest here is getting disgruntled razz  

Vashyyk

drakkensword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:18 am
Audi_Kitty
drakkensword
Audi_Kitty
drakkensword
I rent Tuxedos at the moment. Wanna get into Web Design though. .:.: hops down from branch :.:. You, what do you do for kicks?

~thinks~ well im painting a fence with my best friend right now. i like playing videogames, even tho i eally suck^^; i like hanging out here, and wiht my friends. oo!! arguing with my host!! thats so fun!! and teasing her, its gets her so mad!

Host? - As in Host Family? Where are you staying and where are you from? lol If you don't mind my asking. Those are all fun things to do, cept painting the fence. >< I don;t like paint fences and walls unless I can do it how it pleases me. lol which isn;t how most people want it. lol

well... shes from canada, and thats all that your getting out of me.... but host, as in im another part of her mind... like. im not an actual person^^;. its difficult to explain... o and im not crazy either..yeah.. y do i ge thte feeling im digging myself into a hold here.~looks at the ground, and sees that she was pacing and dug a hole~ ah... this explains much

lol That's Fine I understand what you are saying. I am a learned one and Know many things of the world including that there are more things than I can ever understand. wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:18 am
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
*glomps Audi*

I know *cuddles* phone... twice, the 2nd time was my dad so I don't mind, then the phone rang a 3rd time about 2 min ago, I think my guest here is getting disgruntled razz

~giggles~ i had a rude awakening thismorning. the phone ringing, nobody answering it and the answering machine going off... its so loud! hehe poke your "guest" for me, as i know "him"?  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:19 am
drakkensword
Audi_Kitty
drakkensword
Audi_Kitty
drakkensword

lol That's Fine I understand what you are saying. I am a learned one and Know many things of the world including that there are more things than I can ever understand. wink

hmm! thanx. cuz it is really hard to explain.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:21 am
Audi_Kitty
drakkensword
Audi_Kitty
drakkensword
Audi_Kitty
drakkensword

It takes a bit to understand that's for sure razz  

Vashyyk

drakkensword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:23 am
Audi_Kitty

I know. I've read up on Other Kin and other groups that have similar phenomena as you are trying to explain. So there's no need to explain I get the gist of what you are saying.

Hey Vashyyk!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:26 am
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
*glomps Audi*

~giggles~ i had a rude awakening thismorning. the phone ringing, nobody answering it and the answering machine going off... its so loud! hehe poke your "guest" for me, as i know "him"?
razz ok,when he wakes up, i pissed him enough off last night while he tried to fall asleep  

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:35 am
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
*glomps Audi*

razz ok,when he wakes up, i pissed him enough off last night while he tried to fall asleep

lol! what? bugging him about kat? his hairs really grown, thats one thing i noticed. il have to come visit later....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:36 am
drakkensword
Audi_Kitty

I know. I've read up on Other Kin and other groups that have similar phenomena as you are trying to explain. So there's no need to explain I get the gist of what you are saying.

Hey Vashyyk!

fwee!!^^  

Zanzarus

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:38 am
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
*glomps Audi*

lol! what? bugging him about kat? his hairs really grown, thats one thing i noticed. il have to come visit later....

a bit of this, a bit of that, whatever bugged him enough to either make him start laughing or just bugged him to stop him from falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:39 am
Audi_Kitty
drakkensword
Audi_Kitty

Hey Vashyyk!

fwee!!^^

.:.:giggles and swishes tail :.:. But I have to go now. I need to have lunch and head off to work. :.:. Perhaps I'll be online again in about 10hrs... sweatdrop that seems like such along time.  

drakkensword

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:39 am
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi_Kitty
Vashyyk
*glomps Audi*

a bit of this, a bit of that, whatever bugged him enough to either make him start laughing or just bugged him to stop him from falling asleep.

lol. i wonder... naw... she wouldnt want to come... how lons he gonna be ther for?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games