Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:19 am
Fog, you get some MAJOR kudos from me.

I tried the hot bath thing, and managed to sleep most of the night. I've been doing that sense, and it's really helping. By the time I get of the tub, I'm so relaxed that falling asleep is relatively easy. I've started sleeping longer again, and if I do wake up in the middle of the night, it's for far shorter than what it used to be. (from 2-3 hours several times a night to maybe 45 minutes once or twice).

Thanks again, man. I owe you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:21 am
Davin_Nightwind

I tried the hot bath thing, and managed to sleep most of the night. I've been doing that sense, and it's really helping. By the time I get of the tub, I'm so relaxed that falling asleep is relatively easy. I've started sleeping longer again, and if I do wake up in the middle of the night, it's for far shorter than what it used to be. (from 2-3 hours several times a night to maybe 45 minutes once or twice).

I'm so glad it worked for you! ^^ No need to thank me, I'm just happy you're feeling better!

You need to get MSN Messenger.....*pouts* I don't like YIM and it doesn't like me.....  

FogSage

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:38 am
^_^

I know...My other laptop crapped out on me just recently, so I had to get another one. Still don't have everything I had on the other yet...But I should soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:55 am
Any of you guys ever use GoldWave software? It's making me nuts. I want to take a mono recording and save it as mono, but GoldWave keeps automatically converting it to stereo.

I hate software that tries too hard to be helpful, you know?  

Shaviv

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:11 am
Shaviv
Any of you guys ever use GoldWave software? It's making me nuts. I want to take a mono recording and save it as mono, but GoldWave keeps automatically converting it to stereo.

No...I've always used Audacity.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:16 am
Crenn
Leyla Giselle
I'm gonna be raising commission prices again by next month, at the advice of an amazing artist friend of mine. They will be raised $10 (except for sketches and Furcadia ports), or 10k here.

What about outstanding commisions?
People who have already ordered commissions will have no change to their price 3nodding  

Leyla Giselle

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:48 am
Bloody hell. stressed

I need somebody to hug.

Argh.

scream  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:49 am
Feline Apathy
Bloody hell. stressed

I need somebody to hug and get all emotional with neutral

Argh.

scream

Feel free hun.

Selene Aries

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:52 am
Diana Vulpes
Feline Apathy
Bloody hell. stressed

I need somebody to hug and get all emotional with neutral

Argh.

scream

Feel free hun.

*hugs*

btw...love your signature pic...so cute 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:54 am
Feline Apathy

*hugs*

*giggles and hugs back*

Thanks, I like the variety of the pictures.

Selene Aries

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:09 pm
Diana Vulpes
Feline Apathy

*hugs*

*giggles and hugs back*

Thanks, I like the variety of the pictures.

This one is my fave....sooo cute whee

User Image

Somehow looks American Indian to me..prolly the braids and the style of clothing. Cute overload razz

What type of animal is your fursona? Don't recognize it...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:00 pm
Feline Apathy
Shaviv

Let's see... I wonder why we use GoldWave here. It could be my PI got a multi-user license for free at some conference or other.  

Shaviv

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:21 pm
FogSage
Davin_Nightwind

I'm so glad it worked for you! ^^ No need to thank me, I'm just happy you're feeling better!

You need to get MSN Messenger.....*pouts* I don't like YIM and it doesn't like me.....

If you're using windows live messenger, you don't have to use YIM to contact people using YIM.

http://get.live.com/messenger/addyahoo

Feline Apathy
Shaviv

Audacity is a great program in my opinion, not only because it's free. I use it for all my audio editing stuff (when I do actually do some). But to export to MP3 format, you have to use a LAME encoder, although that's not a problem.

Leyla Giselle
Crenn
Leyla Giselle
I'm gonna be raising commission prices again by next month, at the advice of an amazing artist friend of mine. They will be raised $10 (except for sketches and Furcadia ports), or 10k here.

What about outstanding commisions?
People who have already ordered commissions will have no change to their price 3nodding

Good to know. Thank you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:45 pm
Someone sent me a Thankyou Letter for this month! And I have no idea who it was o-o  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:50 pm
Sirus Jin
Someone sent me a Thankyou Letter for this month! And I have no idea who it was o-o

A secret admirer? blaugh

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games