Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:43 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*june stopped and pulled out her swords. blocking exit both directions of the path were now large black vans. soldiers with elecrified guns, and some for hand-to-hand surrounded us quickly*
this is why...
*a scientist walked out of the black van in front of us, smiling*
scientist: well venahjune, how long has it been since i saw you last?
yumi: *froze* shut up doc!
*the guns were pointed at us*
"how the hell did i got involved in this?"

you just happened to be here. sorry....
*theseus came out and stood on top of the black van in the back, june didnt turn around to see him*
"you? we once got to get a contract on the same person... whats your name again?"

....My real name is June Malatesta. i've been living here under the alias of Yumi. im a....project....of the corporation CARAVAN...unfortunately, and i think my time here is up. im sorry.
scientist: well it DID take us a while to find you venhajune, but now that we have, you're coming with us.
*the guards raised their weapons*
"stle down will ya?" he waves his hand as if turning around, but it seemed that he made an wind whip that disapeared when he stoped moving "now that was new... my soul got pretty old and i actually got powers from the guys of the memories? in any case speak will ya spiky guy?" the whip had disarmed the soldiers  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:43 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*june stopped and pulled out her swords. blocking exit both directions of the path were now large black vans. soldiers with elecrified guns, and some for hand-to-hand surrounded us quickly*
this is why...
*a scientist walked out of the black van in front of us, smiling*
scientist: well venahjune, how long has it been since i saw you last?
yumi: *froze* shut up doc!
*the guns were pointed at us*
"how the hell did i got involved in this?"

*theseus came out and stood on top of the black van in the back, june didnt turn around to see him*
"you? we once got to get a contract on the same person... whats your name again?"

....My real name is June Malatesta. i've been living here under the alias of Yumi. im a....project....of the corporation CARAVAN...unfortunately, and i think my time here is up. im sorry.
scientist: well it DID take us a while to find you venhajune, but now that we have, you're coming with us.

Shun looked at the scientist. "Says who?" He asked

theseus: SAYS ME.
*theseus jumped down from the van behind, smirking. june turned around and stood in shock.*
theseus: now that we've found her, we're keeping her. id suggest you put your little stick away, unless you want it broken along with your whole body.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:45 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*theseus jumped down from the van behind, smirking. june turned around and stood in shock.*
theseus: now that we've found her, we're keeping her. id suggest you put your little stick away, unless you want it broken along with your whole body.
"will ya say your daamed name that i asked twice?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:45 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

Shun looked at him and smiled. He went in front of him and swung the stick in his gut and sent him flying. "Me and my rod do not break that easily. You are not taking Yumi." Shun said in a serious tone.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:46 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

theseus: oh, im sorry....
*bows*
im Theseus. and these are CARAVAN guards.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:48 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

Shun looked at him and smiled. He went in front of him and swung the stick in his gut and sent him flying. "Me and my rod do not break that easily. You are not taking Yumi." Shun said in a serious tone.

*theseus jumped back off the van. landing on the ground at the same time tendrils wrapped around your arm tightly, restricing all movement in your arms*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:49 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

*bows*

"Please to meet all of you." Shun said, "Now leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:49 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

*bows*

scientist: we will, as soon as we have venahjune.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:50 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

*bows*
"caravan? isint that G-corp's true name?" he looks back at the guards "you with the blond hair... have i seen you before? perharbs in the bar or something"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:52 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

*bows*
"caravan? isint that G-corp's true name?" he looks back at the guards "you with the blond hair... have i seen you before? perharbs in the bar or something"

it is, and possibly.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:54 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*bows*

"Then your wasting your time because Yumi isn't going anywhere."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*bows*

it is, and possibly.
"then you must be..." ed raises his fist with anger "that a*****e that stole 100 dollars out of me" in a split second... ed was already with his arm throgh the guard's face, the blood driping  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*bows*

theseus: is that so?
*the tendrils on shun's arms spread to his whole body, immobilizing him completely. june galred at theseus*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

*bows*

*the tendrils on shun's arms spread to his whole body, immobilizing him completely. june galred at theseus*

Shun loked at Theseus with a calm face. "Your not taking her." He said again.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:59 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

*bows*

Shun loked at Theseus with a calm face. "Your not taking her." He said again.

*theseus smirks, slamming shun against a tree*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games