Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drakkensword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:44 am
.:.: Flicks tail and leaps into nearest tree and disapears into the foilage :.:.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:44 am
drakkensword
.:.: Flicks tail and leaps into nearest tree and disapears into the foilage :.:.

bye?  

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:07 am
Oh god, one of the campus christian groups is gathering right in front of my dorm, handing out free sodas and plastic cups in exchange for filling out a survey. But instead of just giving us a soda and a cup (like they did last year), they're giving us full copies of the New Testament. I wish I hadn't filled out the survey, because now I'm sure they're going to try and make me join their freaky mini-cult. Not that they know where I live, but that's easy to find out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:20 am
Hello everyfur!!

I just kinda disappeared last night. It got to a point where things weren't loading anymore, it happenes sometimes.  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:21 am
Af Mas
Oh god, one of the campus christian groups is gathering right in front of my dorm, handing out free sodas and plastic cups in exchange for filling out a survey. But instead of just giving us a soda and a cup (like they did last year), they're giving us full copies of the New Testament. I wish I hadn't filled out the survey, because now I'm sure they're going to try and make me join their freaky mini-cult. Not that they know where I live, but that's easy to find out.

lol. OMG! RUN FOR YOU LIFE!! mini-cult^^ (my friends sitting here laughing her a** off at that^^) if they ask you, say something like"srry... i worship the"others" get where im going?" hehe^^; or tell them this really wacky story to scare them off^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:22 am
Af Mas

OMFG that is friggin hilarios (not to offend anybody but) You should ask what happened to the old testament... and BTW those bibles/books they hand out make great kindling ^_^  

Shi-Pi

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:24 am
Shadowpaw

OMFG that is friggin hilarios (not to offend anybody but) You should ask what happened to the old testament... and BTW those bibles/books they hand out make great kindling ^_^

hehe yeah they do^^ no offense....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:26 am
::Walks in:: ello everyone 3nodding  

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:27 am
Bluefire17

hiya^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:27 am
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

lol. OMG! RUN FOR YOU LIFE!! mini-cult^^ (my friends sitting here laughing her a** off at that^^) if they ask you, say something like"srry... i worship the"others" get where im going?" hehe^^; or tell them this really wacky story to scare them off^^

No my personal favorite is the one where you come out and try to convert them... It's always good for a kick ^_^

Or you come out with a survey for them asking things like
1.If god were a furry what kind do you think he would be?
2.Have you had intercourse in the past 24hrs?
3.If pleasure is a sin why arn't you in hell?
4.Is this survey bothering you?
5.Why is your religeon right?
6.Do you like potato chips?
7. Insert dumb question here  

Shi-Pi

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:29 am
Bluefire17

Hey, sorry for disappearing last night, but now I have to do it again, cya everyfur!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:29 am
Audi_Kitty
Bluefire17

hiya^^

how r u today? (cute outfit)  

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:30 am
Eddily
Bluefire17

Hey, sorry for disappearing last night, but now I have to do it again, cya everyfur!!

bye  
Eddily
Bluefire17

aight cya later 3nodding  

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shi-Pi

Eddily
Bluefire17

Alrighty then ^_^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games