Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:36 pm
"And you should learn to keep out of other people's affairs," Night grumbled angrily, shoving past Tsuki, "Otherwise, you might find yourself getting hurt."

With a flick of her tails, the fox made her way back outside for some much needed venting. It would be all too soon before she ran into either of those two again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:55 pm
Tsuki crossed his arms. "Yeah yeah, whatever." he said once she started to exit. He turning to the other Snagem he faced Reno. "You're welcome." he said to the newbie, waiting for an explanation on what gave him the idea to anger the fire type.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:13 pm
"I blame 'er fer this." Reno simply said, offering no explanation. After that, he went over to the couch and laid down. Why? He was tired of crazy people. GRAY, Night, and other such nuts. Why did they take offense so easy?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 pm
When she woke up the next morning, Keiko did so stiffly. The couches were comfortable enough, but they were a bit awkward for sleeping. She had to stretch a bit to get the stiffness out, and a yawn escaped as she did so. "Haah. Morning already?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm
Al yelped and jumped to his feet quickly when he was laid on on the couch upon which he slept. Someone didn't know how to watch where they were laying, apparently. He didn't say anything to whoever'd sat on him and simply scooted over to an unoccupied chair and sat down, whistling for Tweety. The small Swablu was soon returned to her master and perched on his head again. "Blu?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 pm
If Keiko hadn't awoken when she had, Al's yelping would have done the trick. The girl immediately walked over to Al when she heard it. "Are you okay?" she asked.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:39 pm
"Oh....Sorry, Al. I didn't see ya there. 'Ope I didn't wake ya up. Wait, whyare ya 'ere? I thought you 'ad yer secret base." Reno asked of the strange man he remembered from the one day. It bugged him he was forced put. It wasn't his fault that people like to be near the Reno. Although that was good and bad too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:50 pm
"It was kind of cold out last night, so I let him in," Keiko said offhandedly to Reno, her attention fixed on Al. Though when a certain thought came to her, she did turn her head to face him. "Wait, you two know each other?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:17 pm
Blizzard120

I had to skip backwards a couple of steps, trying to stay on balance. "Woah..." I quickly made a weak ice beam blast, but instead of firing at Tails, I blasted the floor in front of him to kill his traction.
Tails stumbled on the ice, his sense of balance still not so keen as it was, and he skidded on his belly to Blizz's feet. His ears twitched an indignant storm. "That time doesn't count."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 pm
Trigram Attic
Blizzard120

I had to skip backwards a couple of steps, trying to stay on balance. "Woah..." I quickly made a weak ice beam blast, but instead of firing at Tails, I blasted the floor in front of him to kill his traction.
Tails stumbled on the ice, his sense of balance still not so keen as it was, and he skidded on his belly to Blizz's feet. His ears twitched an indignant storm. "That time doesn't count."

One of my toes tapped the floor a couple of times. I then leaned over and picked Tails back up, and helped him on his feet. "It doesn't, does it?" I asked. "You're a bit rusty..." I said, stepping back a few steps.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Tails stamped his feet against the ground for measure -- try to reawaken the nerves, try to focus. "Yeah. I think I overdid it on those Sneasel," he said. "But it's not like I can just get dependent on volcanoes for a recharge." He grinned despite himself. "But I'd like to."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:34 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
If Keiko hadn't awoken when she had, Al's yelping would have done the trick. The girl immediately walked over to Al when she heard it. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Al nodded. "I th-th-think I'll be okay. I g-g-guess they d-d-didn't see me." He decided, as he motioned to the strange redhead that had laid on him. It was only after that that he realized it was Reno. "Oh! H-H-Hello Mr. Vantas. Is this w-w-where you l-l-live?" He asked of the redhead as he looked up at Keiko with an appreciative smile.

"Th-Th-Thank you for letting me stay. It w-w-was very n-n-nice of y-y-you." He added to her.

To Reno, he shrugged. "Miss Keiko w-w-was kind enough t-t-to let me s-s-stay the n-n-night last night. It w-w-was fairly c-c-cold."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:36 pm
Trigram Attic
Tails stamped his feet against the ground for measure -- try to reawaken the nerves, try to focus. "Yeah. I think I overdid it on those Sneasel," he said. "But it's not like I can just get dependent on volcanoes for a recharge." He grinned despite himself. "But I'd like to."

"Heh, I know you would." I said to him, crossing my arms. "Alright then, whenever you're ready, Tails."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:45 pm
"Okay," Keiko nodded. "You're welcome! It's not like I could leave you out in the cold like that," she added.

With that settled, Keiko sat down on a couch near the chair Al was sitting on.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:55 pm
"Of c-c-course." Al agreed amiably, offering another appreciative smile to the girl. "M-M-Might I ask what M-M-Miss Keiko is planning to d-d-do today?" He asked of the girl. Not that he had any real plans of his own except for the basics of camping. Go fishing, a bit of foraging and otherwise relaxing once food was gathered for the day.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games