Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 5459 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:49 pm
Nah, he'd need a couple more of these... *clings to opposite side of merci* A redhead is always needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:07 pm
Ugly? Ouch... talk2hand .

Still, while you're getting your eyes checked, take a look in a mirror. What's nestled inside your skull is making up for something for sure.

Anyway, now that I hope we're done taking pot-shots at one another... confused

Also, I might add, that if there is anyone in the guild Im gay for, its Cale. pirate  

LostLiterature

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:12 pm
Des is just jealous because nelo knows how to use what he's got. And naturally he's gay for Cale. If I had that much of a mangina, I'd find the largest tank of testosterone and cling to him too. *giggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:18 pm
-sigh-

Im going to reframe from any more comments. I don't think I returned to be berated by juvenal bullshit.  

LostLiterature

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:22 pm
You sow what we reap. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:28 pm
Im sorry, I don't think I set myself for being called effeminate, ugly, or jealous.

-scrolls back a few pages-

No, nothing at all. So unless you're going to get caught up in the past and your own bitter resentments... Shut up. No, even if you are. Shut up.

I seriously did not come back here, to play footsy with you, Nelo, and Cale. I came back because there is a decent RP, and the guild seems like its getting back to being mildly active.

So take some empathy, check your internet jackass syndrome and ego at the door, and chill. Then maybe if I step out of line, you can tell me about 'sowing what you reap'. But I'm not starting any fights here.

Troll elsewhere.  

LostLiterature

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:39 pm
*scrolls back* I do see some gay jokes in the last few pages. Sets up the girly, ugly, and jealous remarks quite well, actually. Maybe you just shouldn't try to insult others? Oh wait, no, to you it isn't actually an insult. Just your normal self being "silly".

Des, you do realize that your a*****e is wound up tighter than a chicken's pecker? You come across as a bit of a whiny kid, and then when people poke fun at you, you get even more worked up. You poke at Cale and try to work him up, but you don't want it to come back at you? I got a phone call from Lake Des, apparently there's a new crop of Hypocrisy fishing up.

I didn't bring up anything out of the past. Your suggestions of such tend to tell me that you tend to harbor a few grudges already. Might want to reflect on that yourself, before you really blow things up. It might do you a world of good.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:39 pm
* tackles Nelo, then gets up, goes past, and tackles Cale *

You guys were in my way. blaugh  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:42 pm
*glares at Skuld* mineeeeeee *snuggles Nelo more*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 pm
*is tackled* I thought Football season is over!  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:52 pm
It sadly isn't  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:59 pm
wondering what to post in the RP....  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:06 pm
It's still going strong, now why don't take control of the field and take me all the way into the endzone?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Darkened Angel
It's still going strong, now why don't take control of the field and take me all the way into the endzone?

Innuendos. We're soaking in them!  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 pm
A hot tub does sound nice.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 5459 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games