Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:28 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper
shirotora stands up than changes in to a thing of tribil clothes, thinking
"i've got to help her out, one way or another"
edward kocks the door "hello? i forgot my medicine in there..."

Shirotora hears the knocking but ignors it as he grabs one of Tora's knives and two statues of cats. "sorry sis but you need my help now" shirotora says standing in the open window ready to jump out.
edward with his good hearing notice there is someone inside and opens the door anyway "dont you hear when someone knocks?... what the heck are you ganna do?"he runs up to shitora

Shirotora looks back and sees Ed. "blast it" Shirotora jumps out the window, lands in a tree bellow but the branches give out on him and he falls out of the tree and hits the ground hard.

Canine helps him up "Watch yourself." He smiles.

"thank you" Shirotora than runs into the woods as fast as he can. "damn it, sis you make everything look so easy"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:28 pm
Misuzu0614
nya! can i come, can i?

Canine then says," Where did Leon go?" he sends a message to Leon "Where are you?" Leon then replys," Helping my wife"  

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper

Shirotora hears the knocking but ignors it as he grabs one of Tora's knives and two statues of cats. "sorry sis but you need my help now" shirotora says standing in the open window ready to jump out.
edward with his good hearing notice there is someone inside and opens the door anyway "dont you hear when someone knocks?... what the heck are you ganna do?"he runs up to shitora

Shirotora looks back and sees Ed. "blast it" Shirotora jumps out the window, lands in a tree bellow but the branches give out on him and he falls out of the tree and hits the ground hard.

"thank you" Shirotora than runs into the woods as fast as he can. "damn it, sis you make everything look so easy"

Canine runs in front of him " Come on kid, Keep up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:30 pm
nvm. *runs to shirotora's side* you ok? what were you gonna do?  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:30 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper

edward jumps trhogh the window and spread wings, when he catch up he says arent you forgeting about me? i wanna help, plus i wont tell your sister he smiles  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:31 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper

"what the..."Shirotora takes a diffrent route, he pulls out one of the statues and his sisters knife. "i hope what sis taught me was right"  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:32 pm
im coming too! imma help you shirotora.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:33 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper

"what the..."Shirotora takes a diffrent route, he pulls out one of the statues and his sisters knife. "i hope what sis taught me was right"

Canine goes in wolf form and chases shirotora. " Your sisters teachings will help. I've got your back."  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:35 pm
*keeps up with everyone in wolf form*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:37 pm
"Sorry guys" Shirotora cuts his arm wide open and alot of his blood flys out and surounds everyone fallowing him and bounds them. "this is a family matter" he says pulling his necklice out to open a small portal.  

Alice the Loving

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:37 pm
*Rez and Guu walks to their room*
Guu:Guess im sharing beds with you since the other side is taken by some other guy
Rez:Kaia,and no,you're not sharing bed's with me
Guu:Oh,so im sharing beds with the other guy
Rez:No,you're sleeping on the ground
Guu:.......*looks at with cute face and smiles* Please,pretty please
Rez:...........how did you......ok,fine,whateverUser Image
Guu:*face turns back to normal*OkUser Image
Rez:......i really gotta look away when she does that  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:38 pm
red 14 the sniper
"Sorry guys" Shirotora cuts his arm wide open and alot of his blood flys out and surounds everyone fallowing him and bounds them. "this is a family matter" he says pulling his necklice out to open a small portal.

"Shiro! No!"Canine tries biting through the bind but it won't break." Shiro...you can't do this alone!"  

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:39 pm
red 14 the sniper
"just dont get too old ok?" edward says bound in the air "and say that daam guy by the gates that i still hate him"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:42 pm
a small portal close to the ground opens up. Shirotora slides in to it holding his arm back so the blood can return back to him and unbound everyone. the portal closes after his middle fingger enters it and the remaining blood drops to the ground.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:42 pm
*still bound* remember to come back ne!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games