Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:02 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

scientist: we will, as soon as we have venahjune.

"Then your wasting your time because Yumi isn't going anywhere."

theseus: is that so?
*the tendrils on shun's arms spread to his whole body, immobilizing him completely. june galred at theseus*

Shun loked at Theseus with a calm face. "Your not taking her." He said again.

*theseus smirks, slamming shun against a tree*
"tendrils... fancy" ed said cleaning the blood of the scientist and guards that were on his hands on the van's inside and clothes they were wearing  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:04 pm
*june ran at theseus, her swords raised. before she swung at him she was wrapped as well, immobilized and shocked*
dam you theseus...  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:07 pm
June_Malatesta
*june ran at theseus, her swords raised. before she swung at him she was wrapped as well, immobilized and shocked*
dam you theseus...

Shun looked at Thesues, unfazed by the pain. "Your not taking her." He said again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:10 pm
June_Malatesta
dam you theseus...
"ignoring me i see... what a mistake" ed started to morph into his snake form, ignoring the tendrils coming up to him ((i had to call his atention))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:19 pm
((stuck thanks to june again... *sighs*))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:20 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
dam you theseus...
"ignoring me i see... what a mistake" ed started to morph into his snake form, ignoring the tendrils coming up to him ((i had to call his atention))

*soldiers stabbed and tazed you from behind as you approached theseus and june*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:21 pm
notingles
((stuck thanks to june again... *sighs*))

(( shut up, i was eating!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
dam you theseus...

"stop the teasing... it's not like you can give much damage with that voltage on me... and the blades... i dont think you can cut something hard as dasmacus stell" he gives an roundhouse to send the soldiers to the wall, keeping on a crane position "my body is too strong for that... and didnt i have killed you all already?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 pm
Shun looked at Ed and smiled. 'Same old Ed..'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:27 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
dam you theseus...

"stop the teasing... it's not like you can give much damage with that voltage on me... and the blades... i dont think you can cut something hard as dasmacus stell" he gives an roundhouse to send the soldiers to the wall, keeping on a crane position "my body is too strong for that... and didnt i have killed you all already?"

*the scientist laughed*
scientist: we have too many reinforcements. one way or another we WILL get venahjune. NOW.
*the tendrils holding june tightened. screaming in pain, they finally relaxed on her, letting her fall to the ground. her body covered in deep cuts, she was picked up by theseus, unconscious*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:29 pm
blessedheart
ed's head turned 180º to look at shun "i can hear your toght you know?... at least for a small time spam" heis head turn eaven more to look at theseus and yumi, not to say the scientist "then it's on foot that you will have her" he used the wizard's memories to throw fames at the vans  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 pm
notingles
blessedheart
ed's head turned 180º to look at shun "i can hear your toght you know?... at least for a small time spam" heis head turn eaven more to look at theseus and yumi, not to say the scientist "then it's on foot that you will have her" he used the wizard's memories to throw fames at the vans

*the vans blew up. the guards surrounding you more tightly.*
theseus: you silly hybrid mess. we have other ways of getting her out of here.
*june opened her eyes long enough to stab theseus with a dagger, before he cut off the blood flow on himself with his own power, and tightening tendrils around her body again. she screamed again*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 pm
notingles
blessedheart

Shun laughed at that and looked at Ed. "Can you get me out of these please." He said, pointing yo the tendrils.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:38 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
blessedheart

*the vans blew up. the guards surrounding you more tightly.*
theseus: you silly hybrid mess. we have other ways of getting her out of here.
*june opened her eyes long enough to stab theseus with a dagger, before he cut off the blood flow on himself with his own power, and tightening tendrils around her body again. she screamed again*
"oh well..." he stayed at an more relaxed position, grabing a metal pole that was conveniently close to him iside a box full of then "few times i use weapons..." he *stabs* one of the guards with the pole, to swing him away and heading to theseus "why dont you get more potence" he says sliding aiming the atack with full force to the most sensitive areas  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:39 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

Shun laughed at that and looked at Ed. "Can you get me out of these please." He said, pointing yo the tendrils.

*theseus smirked. jumping and dodging the attack from ed and releasing the tendrils on shun, guards almost immediately surrounded him as well*
scientist:: well i guess this is where we say goodbye to you.
*a helicopter flies overhead, hovering not far above the trees, dropping a rope ladder. june glared at theseus*
basterds...  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games