Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:31 am
Shadowpaw
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas
Oh god, one of the campus christian groups is gathering right in front of my dorm, handing out free sodas and plastic cups in exchange for filling out a survey. But instead of just giving us a soda and a cup (like they did last year), they're giving us full copies of the New Testament. I wish I hadn't filled out the survey, because now I'm sure they're going to try and make me join their freaky mini-cult. Not that they know where I live, but that's easy to find out.

lol. OMG! RUN FOR YOU LIFE!! mini-cult^^ (my friends sitting here laughing her a** off at that^^) if they ask you, say something like"srry... i worship the"others" get where im going?" hehe^^; or tell them this really wacky story to scare them off^^

No my personal favorite is the one where you come out and try to convert them... It's always good for a kick ^_^

Or you come out with a survey for them asking things like
1.If god were a furry what kind do you think he would be?
2.Have you had intercourse in the past 24hrs?
3.If pleasure is a sin why arn't you in hell?
4.Is this survey bothering you?
5.Why is your religeon right?
6.Do you like potato chips?
7. Insert dumb question here

hehe^^ il have to do that sometime. im printing it as we speak^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:32 am
Bluefire17
Audi_Kitty
Bluefire17
::Walks in:: ello everyone 3nodding

hiya^^

how r u today? (cute outfit)

-insert music note here-im super thanks for asking! and every thing is and a dont you fink i wook good in wis hat!~points to non existing hat~

u?  

Zanzarus

Shi-Pi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:33 am
Audi_Kitty
Shadowpaw
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas
Oh god, one of the campus christian groups is gathering right in front of my dorm, handing out free sodas and plastic cups in exchange for filling out a survey. But instead of just giving us a soda and a cup (like they did last year), they're giving us full copies of the New Testament. I wish I hadn't filled out the survey, because now I'm sure they're going to try and make me join their freaky mini-cult. Not that they know where I live, but that's easy to find out.

lol. OMG! RUN FOR YOU LIFE!! mini-cult^^ (my friends sitting here laughing her a** off at that^^) if they ask you, say something like"srry... i worship the"others" get where im going?" hehe^^; or tell them this really wacky story to scare them off^^

No my personal favorite is the one where you come out and try to convert them... It's always good for a kick ^_^

hehe^^ il have to do that sometime. im printing it as we speak^^

OMG I want a copy ^_^ that is friggin great.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:34 am
Audi_Kitty
Bluefire17
Audi_Kitty
Bluefire17
::Walks in:: ello everyone 3nodding

hiya^^

how r u today? (cute outfit)

-insert music note here-im super thanks for asking! and every thing is and a dont you fink i wook good in wis hat!~points to non existing hat~

u?

Yes you look great in the hat ::looks at invisible hat:: Im fine thnx for askin  

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shi-Pi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:36 am
... Spaz attack

*glomps audi-kitty and gnaws on her leg* xd

MMM... you taste just like vegitarian noodle soup ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:39 am
Shadowpaw
... Spaz attack

uhhhh....~pulls you off and drops you on the floor~ right..

Bluefire17
Yes you look great in the hat ::looks at invisible hat:: Im fine thnx for askin

thats good^^ whatcha been up too?  

Zanzarus

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:39 am
Shadowpaw
... Spaz attack

...wow... thats ummmm......special ::backs up a few feet::  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:40 am
Shadowpaw
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

I have nothing major against organized religion, I'm technically catholic, but my god, these people are very pushy and just don't do what I've come to believe is right. They don't respect everyone like they say they do and they don't want to let you believe in your own things. If they start to pester me, I think mentioning I'm a furry, as well as a homosexual, would scare'em off. I can only hope....  

Af Mas

Shi-Pi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:44 am
Audi_Kitty
Shadowpaw
... Spaz attack

... sorry I have an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Not really I've just always wanted to do that to a random person  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:44 am
Af Mas
Shadowpaw
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

I have nothing major against organized religion, I'm technically catholic, but my god, these people are very pushy and just don't do what I've come to believe is right. They don't respect everyone like they say they do and they don't want to let you believe in your own things. If they start to pester me, I think mentioning I'm a furry, as well as a homosexual, would scare'em off. I can only hope....

mhmm. lol if they dont believe you... well.. that just sux... you could just say no.... and slam the door in their faces if they keep trying..... but just try to say no first. i dont think itll hurt their feelings... ive sold chocolates b4 and people say no to you all the time. but it doesnt really bother you... so yeah... ^^ my little bit of advice..  

Zanzarus

Virtual Plaguee

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:45 am
n2m just hanging out with my friend kevin, Hes still over at my house...and hes getting annoying... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:45 am
Shadowpaw
Audi_Kitty
Shadowpaw
... Spaz attack

... sorry I have an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Not really I've just always wanted to do that to a random person

heh.... whats it for? cleaning? eating? glomping random people?  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:46 am
Bluefire17
n2m just hanging out with my friend kevin, Hes still over at my house...and hes getting annoying... stare

lol sounds like vashy and his friend hes got over^^ ~waves to kevin~ oo!! poke him for me?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:47 am
GOD

And a thousnd years of pain shall bring upon destruction to the land

I have no idea what this means but you can always say "That new testament looks like it would start a fire really well... can I get one"  

Shi-Pi

shadowlink3

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:48 am
whats up every one?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games