Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:24 am
"I... um..." Keiko stuttered, glancing downward. She didn't really have anything planned. In fact, she almost never made plans. She generally did what needed doing from day to day. Al seemed kind of eager to hear about what she had in mind to do today, so she didn't want to disappoint him by saying nothing, but she wasn't very good at thinking on her feet, either.

Eventually, she bit the bullet and shook her head. "Well, I don't usually make plans. I've kinda gotten used to just doing what needs to be done from day to day. And things seem quiet enough around here..."

Keiko looked down again, and pulled out the burned-up piece of paper with most of her name on it. She still had some leads on finding out the meaning behind this slip of paper, but she'd have to leave HQ to pursue them, and she wasn't sure if Al would be alright by himself, given his fear of people.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 am
"Hmm..."

Tails slid sidewise along Blizz's perimeter, eyes flitting up and down...then finally sat down, arms crossed with a groan. "I didn't think this through," he said.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:52 am
"T-T-That's a sh-sh-shame." Al shook his head in disbelief as he said it. "I'd have th-th-thought a young l-l-lady with s-s-such a p-p-pretty face would have had a d-d-date with s-s-someone." He admitted with a small sigh. what was wrong with boys these days? Letting a girl as nice as Keiko, and with a pretty face to match her personality, go without a boy courting her......It really was a crying shame.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:04 am
Keiko's face turned a shade of magneta at Al's comments. Feeling flattered and... a bit embarrassed, was a nice change for feeling sorry for herself, but she didn't think Al was trying to hint at THAT. Not until the other shoe fell. "W-w-well... i-i-it's... u-um..." she stammered, as though imitating Al's speaking problem, though that wasn't her intent. "I... I've kinda... u-um... I've been in some... I mean... my last two... um... well..."

Keiko ended up planting her face in her hands and breathing deeply. If she didn't calm down, nobody would be able to make sense of what she was trying to say.

"I've been in some bad relationships before. My last two boyfriends... well, the first one was just plain evil. I don't think he would have killed me, but I don't know how I got out of that relationship alive. The second one wasn't so bad, but we had kind of a falling out. He was really stubborn and..."

Keiko sighed, leaning back on the couch. She was feeling a bit better after letting all of this off of her chest. "I took a bit of a break from my love life after the second boyfriend, and haven't really thought about it after joining Sn... this group. That, and I'm kinda sure the guys around here are... into other guys. I know two of them that are like that. I didn't even know that was possible until I started living here, but there you have it."

"Well, except for Reno, here. I just remembered he has a girlfriend already,"
Keiko added.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 am
Trigram Attic
"Hmm..."

Tails slid sidewise along Blizz's perimeter, eyes flitting up and down...then finally sat down, arms crossed with a groan. "I didn't think this through," he said.

Apparently Tails was on the verge of giving up. I gave a sigh, though it wasn't really one of disappointment. I walked over and sat down in front of him. "What's eating at you, Tails? You're really out of it now." I said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 am
Ms Edyn
"Wasn't really talking about that," Eve said, smiling, "Just meant, the country itself. I'm sure there are things there, maybe pokemon or the way people dress and act or whatever that's different than around here. I know it's very different here than it is back home in Hyda. Just the amount of humans alone, not to mention all the weird technology."
"I can see it, yes," said Ship. He sat down on the ground, eyes closed. "I think I would much rather join you on a trip to your home than take you on a trip to mine, even ignoring my history. It's very...dark there. Ours is a humor that is very depressing. But for now..." He cast a glance back to the headquarters. "These regions should be new enough for both of us for much time?"

Tails shook his head. "I don't know. I had this idea of bouncing off you, trying to get a lick in and try to find some momentum. But I forgot that with you, I actually need some kind of plan. I can't fake you out like I can a Pokemon."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:41 am
"Yep, this is where I live, Al. Now, are ya tryin' ta get a date with miss Keiko? And are ya also insinuatin' that i 'ave not tried ta court 'er? I did, btut hen life sorta 'appened and my other choice came and amde the decision fer me." Reno told Al, remaining in his laid out position on the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:51 am
Tesei Utakata
"Yep, this is where I live, Al. Now, are ya tryin' ta get a date with miss Keiko? And are ya also insinuatin' that i 'ave not tried ta court 'er? I did, btut hen life sorta 'appened and my other choice came and amde the decision fer me." Reno told Al, remaining in his laid out position on the couch.
"Yeah, most of the nice ones are already taken," Keiko said with a light smile, although her face was still a deep shade of magneta from blushing so hard. "in fact, I'm kinda surprised you don't have a lady friend, Al. Even with your fear of people, you're still one of the nice ones."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:21 pm
Trigram Attic
Tails shook his head. "I don't know. I had this idea of bouncing off you, trying to get a lick in and try to find some momentum. But I forgot that with you, I actually need some kind of plan. I can't fake you out like I can a Pokemon."

"That's the major difference in squaring off with a Pokemon and squaring off with a human, or in this case, a hybrid." I said to him. "Especially one that has been fighting for quite some time. A plan would be good, but sometimes, you only got a split second." I made a snap of a fingers. "That long to think on something to either take someone out or to make a run for it, whatever the case calls for."

I had a thought for a moment...something that I could actually take advantage of if Tails was all for it. "Maybe this would be a very good opportunity to get Tristen in on this. Because he would need to learn about this too. In fact, the two of you could work and train together."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:29 pm
"Kinda reminds me of the last mission I went on with everyone else. I fed a buncha Rattata to some Paras and I guess that was a good enough move, buuuut..." The boy glanced away and grit his teeth. "There was a guy on the Mount Moon summit with some aggressive Lickitung and that thing it evolves to and I kiiiinda decided the group wouldn't need my help. You know. After that Arbok thing."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:33 pm
"Well, we can always discuss who will be visiting who's home another time," Eve said with a small laugh, "For now, I do agree, this place is good enough to get to know."

"You do have me at a little of a disadvantage though," She said, rolling to lay on her stomach, "You seem to know a little more about this place than I do. Well, as far as that technology thing goes."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:48 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Tesei Utakata
"Yeah, most of the nice ones are already taken," Keiko said with a light smile, although her face was still a deep shade of magneta from blushing so hard. "in fact, I'm kinda surprised you don't have a lady friend, Al. Even with your fear of people, you're still one of the nice ones."

Al nodded to Reno, laughing lightly at his words. "That's one r-r-reason I l-l-like Dragon-t-t-type Pokemon. They m-m-mate for l-l-life." He noted with a small smile.

Back to Keiko, he sighed. "Most women c-c-can't get p-p-past my stut-t-tter." He admitted a bit sheepishly. "It's not like I haven't tried before." He added, not noticing that his stutter had faded for a moment.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:09 pm
"Then most women are crazy," Keiko said with confidence in your voice. "Because I think it makes you look cute."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Then most women are crazy," Keiko said with confidence in your voice. "Because I think it makes you look cute."

Al blushed furiously at Keiko's response. "I don't s-s-see how a stutter c-c-can make som-m-meone l-l-look cute. B-b-but thank you f-f-for the c-c-complim-m-ment."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm
Keiko giggled at the flustered look on Al's face. In a way, it was nice to not be the only one that was blushing. Though she felt bad for making Al feel uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, Al. I was just teasing you. I mean, it is a little cute, but mostly, I just look past it. I know why you do it, so I don't mind it."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games