Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:10 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Lance flung his elbow out striking Kenji in the face. He then jumped away looking at his friend in an almost animal like way. To sneak up on one is a betrayal. But to hold a weapon to there neck is even worse. I hope you are ready to deal with the consequences.
i did only what the lady asked to stop death from having any hand in the fight
but if i must fight then i will but i will use the dull side of my blade for i am honoruble and never strike my friends to kill them

Come creature of the night let us clash. He turned into a grey werehair and ran at Kenji aiming for his shoulder blades.
kenji blocks the claw with the dull side of the blade
i may be a creature of the night but my heart belongs to the light

He took his right hand slashing at Kenjis chest. His eyes were cold and emotionless there words didn't seem to phase him at all. The creature showed its fangs as it looked at its blood stained hand.

kenji looked up at him and turned into a werewolf he does a back flip and uses magic to heal himself
kenji looks back at lance and talks as an animal
*we are not enemys but if we must fight then we must fight*

His eyes looked cross as hell, the blood had clearly gone to his head. His human side didn't even show as he looked at Kenji baring his fangs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:11 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

Come creature of the night let us clash. He turned into a grey werehair and ran at Kenji aiming for his shoulder blades.

He took his right hand slashing at Kenjis chest. His eyes were cold and emotionless there words didn't seem to phase him at all. The creature showed its fangs as it looked at its blood stained hand.

kenji looked up at him and turned into a werewolf he does a back flip and uses magic to heal himself

His eyes looked cross as hell, the blood had clearly gone to his head. His human side didn't even show as he looked at Kenji baring his fangs.
she jumped on lance "stop this please"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

kenji grabs lances hands and holds them down his brute strength keeping them from moving  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

The creature moved forward with them on its back toward Kenji. Its hands dripped lightly of blood as it jumped forward with Angel on its back. The creature didn't seem to be slowed down at all.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:16 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

The creature moved forward with them on its back toward Kenji. Its hands dripped lightly of blood as it jumped forward with Angel on its back. The creature didn't seem to be slowed down at all.
she held on tight so as to not fall down "lance please, stop this nonesense"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:20 pm
The creature dug its claws into the ground and started to burrow. It did this with much greater speed than any bulldozer in an attempt to get away.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:21 pm
LanceCalvis
The creature dug its claws into the ground and started to burrow. It did this with much greater speed than any bulldozer in an attempt to get away.
"lance please" she said closing her eyes "stop or ill......bite you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
marcus whent down the hole after him he then grabs his leg and holds him back using his strength  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

The creature had already dug its way half a mile underground when they said that. The dirt surrounded them but seemed to stay away because of a magic aura coming from Lance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

The creature had already dug its way half a mile underground when they said that.
"ok you leave me no choice" she closed her eyes, her fangs coming down, then bit lance  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

The creature had already dug its way half a mile underground when they said that.
"ok you leave me no choice" she closed her eyes, her fangs coming down, then bit lance

The creature stopped howling in pain. It stood up on its back legs jumping with such force it actually exited the hole. The creature landed with them still on its back with a great force as it turned slowly toward Kenji.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:28 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

The creature stopped howling in pain. It stood up on its back legs jumping with such force it actually exited the hole. The creature landed with them still on its back with a great force as it turned slowly toward Kenji.
kenji looked up at the creature
i cant let you hurt any one  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:30 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

she held on tight still not letting go  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:34 pm
The beast looked left then right in a cross way. The bite didn't seem to have any real effect due to his already unstable makeup. The creature took a step back then let out a terrible rawr showing its mouth of razar sharp teeth.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:35 pm
she bit him harder "lance, please" she mumbled  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games