Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5459 5460 5461 5462 5463 5464 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:42 am
Miss-Pandemica
saw the eclipse it was pretty smile didnt turn into a lycanthrope but meh. managed to see it for almost a minute before the damn clouds covered it back up. sometimes it sucks to live where i live -.-

*cuddles*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 am
http://zaftigbunnypress.deviantart.com/art/Boba-at-the-Beach-207091371  

lady_skuld

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:37 am
http://www.darthsanddroids.net/

i'm on a tauntaun.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:10 pm
Moo.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

LostLiterature

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 pm
My girlfriend got me framed cinematic posters of the original trilogy for christmas. Im so happy. blaugh

On another side... Gaia closed my ticket. Im trying to open a new one and the ******** Help center is sending me in circles.... The solutions werent modified with the new site skin, and thus the button to open said ticket, is gone... stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:23 pm
LostLiterature
My girlfriend got me framed cinematic posters of the original trilogy for christmas. Im so happy. blaugh

On another side... Gaia closed my ticket. Im trying to open a new one and the ******** Help center is sending me in circles.... The solutions werent modified with the new site skin, and thus the button to open said ticket, is gone... stressed

Here is a hypothetical translated reply from Gaia:

Too bad, so sad. Enjoy your new account because we don't feel like renewing your old one, even if you are justified.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

LostLiterature

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:25 pm
No, not going to happen that way. So sorry. Not really.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:39 pm
Hey, it's Gaia. Ever since they started the whole Cash Shop crud, customer service and site quality has gone out the window. Long as their sponsors pay them, Gaia is happy. One unhappy Gaian who pays little if anything will mean very little to them

Not saying I agree with that sentiment, but it's the s**t it is  

ElladanKenet
Crew

LostLiterature

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 pm
Well, Ive recontacted a mod who was assisting me before, so Im hoping that she can lend me a hand in getting this solved.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:59 pm
ninja ninja ninja ninja  

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:05 pm
Miss-Pandemica
ninja ninja ninja ninja

pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:42 pm
SL is bad about that too.

This was years ago, so this issue might not be a problem nowadays.

I couldn't change my email tied to my account. I submitted a ticket and all that, only to get a reply from someone without a Linden surname. ( That's the admin surname. Anyone that's a Linden on SL is an admin. ) He wanted my security info to verify it was my account so he could take care of it himself.

Uh uh. I'm not giving ANYONE access to my account just to change the damn email.

On top of that, I found out the problem was the site itself was buggy, because the link itself to change your email doesn't work. Since I have a free account and not a paid one, that falls under technical issues that aren't covered, so I'd just be told they won't help anyways.

My question is, at what point does a HELP center actually do its damn job?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 pm
As far as I'm concerned, there is no Help desk. Just people who are paid to hear our complaints and give us half-answers about why they really don't feel like fixing our problems, even if it is their fault  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 pm
Thats why I always make it a point to get an actual person in direct contact involved. I now have an Omni-Mod looking into the ticket situation, and hopefully can push it up to a higher priority.  

LostLiterature

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:05 pm
Mother, looking at me, tell me, what do you see? Yes, I lost my mind.

Daddy, looking at me, will I ever be free? Have I crossed the line?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5459 5460 5461 5462 5463 5464 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games