Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:42 pm
"Honey, I think you have to help me... I think my water broke.." she whispers and looks at him. She grabs her tummy. "NOW!" she screams.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:44 pm
*bind breaks* stupid... *sigh*  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:44 pm
red 14 the sniper
a small portal close to the ground opens up. Shirotora slides in to it holding his arm back so the blood can return back to him and unbound everyone. the portal closes after his middle fingger enters it and the remaining blood drops to the ground.

"SHIRO!" he runs into the ground where the portal was."No." He has an angry look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:45 pm
after being unbound edward fall to the ground in pain "i dont think i'l be fighting in a looooong time, daam cursed weappons... they are too powerfull" he passes out with his wings still apearing  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:46 pm
*looks at canine* give it up old man! we have respect what he wants to do. he wont listen anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:46 pm
ViniCullen
"Honey, I think you have to help me... I think my water broke.." she whispers and looks at him. She grabs her tummy. "NOW!" she screams.

He lays her down." Can't believe i'm doing this.i'm sorry honey." He knocks her out then pulls out his pocket knife and cuts out the baby he picks up the baby and Yuki and carries them to the healing chamber.  

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:48 pm
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

He lays her down." Can't believe i'm doing this.i'm sorry honey." He knocks her out then pulls out his pocket knife and cuts out the baby he picks up the baby and Yuki and carries them to the healing chamber.
((really only in rps...)) edward wakes up in the sugery room  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:48 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at canine* give it up old man! we have respect what he wants to do. he wont listen anyways.

"Kids.... fine lets get out of here....Oh and for the record its not my fault if he's killed...." he frowns.  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm
*smells blood* i hate this. *starts walking back to school*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:50 pm
notingles
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

((really only in rps...)) edward wakes up in the sugery room

(we are in a stairwell...had to do it)  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:52 pm
*stops* on second thought i'll stay here. i have a bad feeling about going back. *climbs up a tree*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:53 pm
Quote:
((couldnt you just like teleport?)) after he wakes up he walks out of it but a feather of his wings fall on the ground and he retracts them  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 pm
*stomach growls* heh. im hungry. *teleports to cafeteria kitchen*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 pm
A tiny portal opens and a spear flys out of it with a note attaced to it.  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 pm
notingles
Quote:
((couldnt you just like teleport?)) after he wakes up he walks out of it but a feather of his wings fall on the ground and he retracts them

(Leon can't canine can)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games