Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:43 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
Shun looked at Ed and smiled. 'Same old Ed..'
ed's head turned 180º to look at shun "i can hear your toght you know?... at least for a small time spam" heis head turn eaven more to look at theseus and yumi, not to say the scientist "then it's on foot that you will have her" he used the wizard's memories to throw fames at the vans

Shun laughed at that and looked at Ed. "Can you get me out of these please." He said, pointing yo the tendrils.

*theseus smirked. jumping and dodging the attack from ed and releasing the tendrils on shun, guards almost immediately surrounded him as well*
scientist:: well i guess this is where we say goodbye to you.
*a helicopter flies overhead, hovering not far above the trees, dropping a rope ladder. june glared at theseus*
basterds...
"meh..." he throws the pole at the scientist's head "yumi... why dont you just blow that hilicopter up?" he said passing another pole that he also took out of the box that was in the midle of the street  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:45 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
ed's head turned 180º to look at shun "i can hear your toght you know?... at least for a small time spam" heis head turn eaven more to look at theseus and yumi, not to say the scientist "then it's on foot that you will have her" he used the wizard's memories to throw fames at the vans

Shun laughed at that and looked at Ed. "Can you get me out of these please." He said, pointing yo the tendrils.

*theseus smirked. jumping and dodging the attack from ed and releasing the tendrils on shun, guards almost immediately surrounded him as well*
*a helicopter flies overhead, hovering not far above the trees, dropping a rope ladder. june glared at theseus*
basterds...
"meh..." he throws the pole at the scientist's head "yumi... why dont you just blow that hilicopter up?" he said passing another pole that he also took out of the box that was in the midle of the street

i...cant...move....
*theseus laughed, taking the rope ladder and climbing up partway*
theseus: well this was a boring fight my friend! hopefully we can do this again!
*june stabbed him again with another dagger weakly.pulling it back out, theseus slapped june*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 pm
Shun jumped on the laddeer and began to climb. "Who said it was over." Shun exclaimed happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:48 pm
blessedheart
Shun jumped on the laddeer and began to climb. "Who said it was over." Shun exclaimed happily.

*theseus laughed and continued climbing, dropping the dagger to the ground*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:48 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

basterds...

i...cant...move....
theseus: well this was a boring fight my friend! hopefully we can do this again!
*june stabbed him again with another dagger weakly.pulling it back out, theseus slapped june*
"thats another line of mine" he holding the pole jumps up to the chopter, reaching nearly the top of the stairs "you realy are a nuisance..." he said throwing the pole downwards at theseus and using his arm to jump to the chopter's cockpit  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:49 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

basterds...

i...cant...move....
"thats another line of mine" he holding the pole jumps up to the chopter, reaching nearly the top of the stairs "you realy are a nuisance..." he said throwing the pole downwards at theseus and using his arm to jump to the chopter's cockpit

*theseus passed the pole barely, letting it drop on shun. continues climbing*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:52 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

basterds...

i...cant...move....

"dodged? too bad the pilot cant leave the driver's seat..." he turns around throwing the two guards inside outside "scince if you come up... you are good as dead, same goes to downwards... i could easely jump from twice this heght without a scratch"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:53 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

i...cant...move....

"dodged? too bad the pilot cant leave the driver's seat..." he turns around throwing the two guards inside outside "scince if you come up... you are good as dead, same goes to downwards... i could easely jump from twice this heght without a scratch"

theseus: and in case you didnt remember, i could kill venahjune in an instant.
*continues climbing*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:56 pm
Tora is walking around the mansion bored and trying to work the cell phone she stole from master Abel again.
(hey dudes what i miss??)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:56 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

i...cant...move....

*continues climbing*
"what an worthes bluff... if you could you would have done it already... your orders are to bring her back alive arent they? and the fact that she is alive and within your grasp proves it doesent it?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:58 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

*continues climbing*
"what an worthes bluff... if you could you would have done it already... your orders are to bring her back alive arent they? and the fact that she is alive and within your grasp proves it doesent it?"

ah, but if she were to....die by a terrible ACCIDENT....her body would be second best thing. we could just clone her!
*enters helicopter*
so i suggest you move aside.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:01 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*theseus laughed and continued climbing, dropping the dagger to the ground*

Shun continued to climb up the latter.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:02 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

*continues climbing*

ah, but if she were to....die by a terrible ACCIDENT....her body would be second best thing. we could just clone her!
*enters helicopter*
"i have another..." phone rings "just a moment...' he picks up "tora? what the hell?" he hangs up "another idea" he pushes theseus out of the chopter and cuting the tendrils holding yumi fast enoghf to push her back to the chopter, toght him falling himself he grabed the stair and cuted all it's extention benarth his knees with the other hand  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:04 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

*continues climbing*

*enters helicopter*
"i have another..." phone rings "just a moment...' he picks up "tora? what the hell?" he hangs up "another idea" he pushes theseus out of the chopter and cuting the tendrils holding yumi fast enoghf to push her back to the chopter, toght him falling himself he grabed the stair and cuted all it's extention benarth his knees with the other hand

*theseus was caught by guards. coming out of the cockpit was the pilot. the helicopter was unstable, and the pilot aimed a gun at ed. shooting him*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:07 pm
Tora still clueless on how the phone works sends a text message to the cops and swat arives at the mansion within an hour. she sees them "uhh hi?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games