Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:41 pm
LanceCalvis
The beast looked left then right in a cross way. The bite didn't seem to have any real effect due to his already unstable makeup. The creature took a step back then let out a terrible rawr showing its mouth of razar sharp teeth.
kenji looked up at lance then back at angel
angel he isn't affected by it he isn't like me or ragnos  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:42 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
The beast looked left then right in a cross way. The bite didn't seem to have any real effect due to his already unstable makeup. The creature took a step back then let out a terrible rawr showing its mouth of razar sharp teeth.
kenji looked up at lance then back at angel
angel he isn't affected by it he isn't like me or ragnos
she stopped "just please stop him, i dont want him hurting anyone"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
she bit him harder "lance, please" she mumbled

The creature definately felt that bite mark. Blood dropped from its neck as it started moving around in a dizzy way. The creature held its head with its right hand as it closed one eye still looking at Kenj with those same animal like eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:43 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

The creature definately felt that bite mark. Blood dropped from its neck as it started moving around in a dizzy way. The creature held its head with its right hand as it closed one eye still looking at Kenj with those same animal like eyes.
she pulled him back "lance cut it out"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

The creature grabbed Angel off of its back and pinned them to the ground. The creature then opened its left claw pointed right for there head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:48 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

The creature grabbed Angel off of its back and pinned them to the ground. The creature then opened its left claw pointed right for there head.
she struggled to get him off "please lance, for me, for everyone"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

The creature moved its claw slowly forward. As it looked at them with those cross eyes. There didn't seem to be any human left in them at this point.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:52 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

The creature moved its claw slowly forward. As it looked at them with those cross eyes. There didn't seem to be any human left in them at this point.
"what do i do? how can i bring the human back in him?" she thought "lance please, isnt there anything you ever wanted? ill get it for you just please go back" she said looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

"what do i do? how can i bring the human back in him?" she thought "lance please, isnt there anything you ever wanted? ill get it for you just please go back" she said looking at him
by showing him respect and care
doge his attacks and drain his energy it is the one way that works with me on the red moon  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:56 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

by showing him respect and care
doge his attacks and drain his energy it is the one way that works with me on the red moon
"and how do you suppose i do that?" she looked at lance "please, we care for you" she hugged lance "please, go back"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

An odd sort of arrow came from the forest striking the creature in the spot where it was bit. The creature grabbed its neck rolling over onto its back. The werehair howled once then its arms went limp. The creatures seemed to be out cold at this point.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:59 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

An odd sort of arrow came from the forest striking the creature in the spot where it was bit. The creature grabbed its neck rolling over onto its back. The werehair howled once then its arms went limp. The creatures seemed to be out cold at this point.
she sat up "wh-what was that?" she looked at lance, she shook him "wake up"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:00 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

marcus ran over to lance and pulled the arrow from him then he riped the last bit of kimono cling to him after the change and baneged the wound  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:04 pm
The archers laughter could be heard from there. HAHAahahahah, the fool thanks for breaking his skin for me that never would have worked otherwise. Now that your strongest link is down for the count I am coming after the second. He pointed at Kenji, "I really would have wanted to see the outcome of your battle too such a shame".  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:07 pm
"you stay away from him" she said standing up  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games