Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:08 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
"dodged? too bad the pilot cant leave the driver's seat..." he turns around throwing the two guards inside outside "scince if you come up... you are good as dead, same goes to downwards... i could easely jump from twice this heght without a scratch"

theseus: and in case you didnt remember, i could kill venahjune in an instant.
*continues climbing*
"what an worthes bluff... if you could you would have done it already... your orders are to bring her back alive arent they? and the fact that she is alive and within your grasp proves it doesent it?"

ah, but if she were to....die by a terrible ACCIDENT....her body would be second best thing. we could just clone her!
*enters helicopter*
so i suggest you move aside.
"i have another..." phone rings "just a moment...' he picks up "tora? what the hell?" he hangs up "another idea" he pushes theseus out of the chopter and cuting the tendrils holding yumi fast enoghf to push her back to the chopter, toght him falling himself he grabed the stair and cuted all it's extention benarth his knees with the other hand

*theseus was caught by guards. coming out of the cockpit was the pilot. the helicopter was unstable, and the pilot aimed a gun at ed. shooting him*
and as another clichet, all the bullets did was hit the same spots on diferent buildings ans the stair swinged making ed get over the chopter, he snaped the pilot's neck and headed for the cockpit "memories... dont fail me now" he said taking control, aaltoght a little unstable he was able to guide the chopter "you akay in there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:08 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
"dodged? too bad the pilot cant leave the driver's seat..." he turns around throwing the two guards inside outside "scince if you come up... you are good as dead, same goes to downwards... i could easely jump from twice this heght without a scratch"

theseus: and in case you didnt remember, i could kill venahjune in an instant.
*continues climbing*
"what an worthes bluff... if you could you would have done it already... your orders are to bring her back alive arent they? and the fact that she is alive and within your grasp proves it doesent it?"

ah, but if she were to....die by a terrible ACCIDENT....her body would be second best thing. we could just clone her!
*enters helicopter*
"i have another..." phone rings "just a moment...' he picks up "tora? what the hell?" he hangs up "another idea" he pushes theseus out of the chopter and cuting the tendrils holding yumi fast enoghf to push her back to the chopter, toght him falling himself he grabed the stair and cuted all it's extention benarth his knees with the other hand

*theseus was caught by guards. coming out of the cockpit was the pilot. the helicopter was unstable, and the pilot aimed a gun at ed. shooting him*

Shun knocks the guy out and looked at the the controls. "Can you work a chopper Ed?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

*enters helicopter*

and as another clichet, all the bullets did was hit the same spots on diferent buildings ans the stair swinged making ed get over the chopter, he snaped the pilot's neck and headed for the cockpit "memories... dont fail me now" he said taking control, aaltoght a little unstable he was able to guide the chopter "you akay in there?"

......ow.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:11 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

*enters helicopter*

Shun knocks the guy out and looked at the the controls. "Can you work a chopper Ed?"
((read lat post slowie :-p )) he looks at yumi "i'l take that as an yes"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:12 pm
notingles
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

*enters helicopter*

((read lat post slowie :-p )) he looks at yumi "i'l take that as an yes"

...you shouldnt....i lost way too much bloo--
*june faints*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:12 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

*enters helicopter*

......ow.....

(XP not my fault)
"Yumi?" Shun asked as he looked at her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:14 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

......ow.....

(XP not my fault)

((haha, still a bit late...))
*june's arm hung visible outside of the copter, covered in blood, she fainted*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm
"why am i the only one able to fly this thing? SHUN, TRY TO GIVE HER FIRST AID!, THERE IS AN KIT ON THE WALL"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 pm
"you guys want anything to drriiink!?" Tora says with surprise when the tackle her and cuff her "what i do now?" she asks being walked to a cop car now. "i hope everyone else is doing beter then i am...except for Ed...i hope he gets stabed in the leg again"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

......ow.....

(XP not my fault)

((haha, still a bit late...))
*june's arm hung visible outside of the copter, covered in blood, she fainted*

(LEave me alone XP)
Shun picked her up and be gan to treat her injuries.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:22 pm
((g2g)) ed landed on the top of mitsuki's mansion "i'l be sleeping..." he said leaving the chopter and taking the keys, laing on his bed he fell asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:33 pm
notingles
((g2g)) ed landed on the top of mitsuki's mansion "i'l be sleeping..." he said leaving the chopter and taking the keys, laing on his bed he fell asleep

"Wow...." Shun said in disbelief and carried Yumi to Mitsuki's.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:34 pm
*on shun's way, CARAVAN guards injected him in the back of the neck sneakily, knocking him out almost instantly. the only this left to hear was a familiar voice:*
now we have her. lets go.
*june was taken away, nowhere to be found later.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 pm
Opal: *cleaning downstairs as she notices a parchment.* whats this? *studies address then marvels.* Oh! Master Blais!!!! *runs up stairs two at a time* Master Blais! *panting*
Blais: *looks at Opal*
Opal: *hands her parchment*
Blais: *looks over it then spots the seal on the back. eyes widen and she rips it open. reads over* No........ *eyes tear up as she drops the note on the floor and flashes to the roof to bawl her eyes out*
Opal: *picks up note* oh no....Siren has been slaughtered......  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:40 pm
June_Malatesta
*on shun's way, CARAVAN guards injected him in the back of the neck sneakily, knocking him out almost instantly. the only this left to hear was a familiar voice:*
now we have her. lets go.
*june was taken away, nowhere to be found later.*

Shun woke up hours later and looked around then growled. He got up and looked for Yumi.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games