Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:31 am
Keiko didn't speak Swablu, nor did she know how to respond to Al, so she sat there, cheeks aflame as her hands fluffed Tweety's feathers.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:39 pm
Reno looked at the pair before him, unsure exactly what they were doing. Deciding now would be a good time to try it out, he casually reached his hands to the pair's shoulders, turned them to face each other, stuck his legs in front of them and pushed them forward. The resulting effect was the pair heading lips first at each other. Walking back to the couch and sitting down, Reno smirked the smirk of a devious human being. One ct of pure tension breaking delivered.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:01 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno looked at the pair before him, unsure exactly what they were doing. Deciding now would be a good time to try it out, he casually reached his hands to the pair's shoulders, stuck his legs in front of them and pushed them forward. The resulting effect was the pair heading lips first at each other. Walking back to the couch and sitting down, Reno smirked the smirk of a devious human being. One ct of pure tension breaking delivered.

Al yelped when he was yanked from his chair, stumbling several steps as he was dragged towards the couch Keiko was sitting on. Reno's forceful tug on him caused him to completely lose his balance before he made it, however, and he fell face-first onto the floor, skidding into the couch, where he slammed his nose into the furnishing quite hard, resulting in a nosebleed which he fought to stem quickly, before he stained poor Keiko's skirt as he climbed back up.

When Kei was yanked up as well, Tweety was hurled from the girl's lap and thrown to the floor, where she was quick to ruffle her feathers in indignation. Flapping hard to return to the air, she was intent on Pecking the red-headed human in the head for dislodging her from her comfortable perch but before she could do so, she saw the state of her Human. Seeing blood pouring freely from Al's nose, her feathers ruffled once more. Her eyes flashed as she flew over to Reno, immediately pecking at him with Fury Attack as her anger built. The more she pecked, the faster she seemed to be getting as Agility kicked in to help her deal retribution for her Human's, no-her friend's mistreatment. After several moments of the intense Fury Attack, she seemed to freeze as a deep violet light welled up in her gut, an intense glow emanating as swirling light began to emerge before a powerful burst of energy unleashed itself. Her inner Dragon had reared it's head in her anger, releasing a Dragon Pulse at the man who had harmed her friend.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:05 pm
Keiko saw Al go down first, with Reno standing behind him. "Why did you do - aah!"

Her inquiry turned into a squeal as she was shoved face-first into the floor. Fortunately, Tweety flew out of the way before she was squashed under Keiko's body.

"Ow... why'd you do that?" Keiko moaned as she slowly got up, holding her forehead as she did.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:24 pm
"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Reno monotonically muttered as the Swablu pecked at his head. Unsure what exactly to do, when he felt the pecks stop for a second, he grabbed the bird's body and spun it like a top. Ducking upon seeing the prepared Dragon Pulse, he replied to Keiko, 'I was 'oping ta break the tension by 'avin' you two kiss. Unfortunately, our local klutz 'ere ruined that plan."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:06 pm
Kiss? Her and Al? There's no way he'd be okay with that! Sure, she wouldn't mind it. Might even enjoy it. But think about how he'd react. How bad would she feel if she did something like that, and he reacted badly...

Keiko stood up with a mild huff. She meant it to be aimed at Reno, but she didn't tilt her head in the direction of Tweety's victim. She was too busy straightening her skirt to even open her eyes. She opened them before she spoke again, though.

"I'm going..." she started to say. The sight of Al laying in a pool of blood stopped her from saying anything else, her eyes widening to the size of saucers, it seemed. Without a word, without a thought, Keiko immediately ran over to Al and dropped to her knees, examining the source of the blood. She wanted to show Reno, to blame him for this, but it wasn't his intent. At least, he didn't say he was trying to slam Al's face into the floor and make him bleed.

Chaos would have said that if he did the pushing.

"Are you alright?' Keiko asked Al as she helped him up. It was kind of a ditzy answer as the blood implied that he was most certainly NOT alright, but it was all she could think of to say in her panic.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Reno monotonically muttered as the Swablu pecked at his head. Unsure what exactly to do, when he felt the pecks stop for a second, he grabbed the bird's body and spun it like a top. Ducking upon seeing the prepared Dragon Pulse, he replied to Keiko, 'I was 'oping ta break the tension by 'avin' you two kiss. Unfortunately, our local klutz 'ere ruined that plan."

"K-K-Kiss?!" Al asked, through the hand pinching his nose to stem the flow of blood from it. "I could never do something so callous as to kiss a lady who doesn't wish to be kissed!" He urged, climbing to his feet. "And I wouldn't have fallen if you hadn't pulled me from my seat like that!" He added in a huff, mild anger erasing his stutter for the moment.

Seeing Tweety turning back to Reno, prepared to attack him further for his insolence, he snatched out her of the air and held her against his chest in a one-armed hug/hold.

When Keiko approached him in concern, he twitched slightly, his fight-or-flight instinct tripping into overdrive for a few seconds, causing him to freeze up before his rationale regained control and reminded him that Keiko was nice. She was only trying to make sure he was alright. "I-I-I'll b-b-e ok-k-kay." He assured her, his stutter returning in force once his anger had subsided a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:49 pm
"And now, We're 'ere after the elusive in denial stutterer. 'Is natural 'abitat appears ta be dark caves and 'idden away places on mountains. His mating ritual is to stand before the female, perform 'is trademark stutter and pray tha' she does not attempt any sort a forward advance before 'e 'appens ta lose 'is stutter and ask her out. Although 'e 'as no natural predators, the legend'ry Awkward Silence Breaker is a known irritator a this creature." Apparently, Reno decided he was Steve Irwin after a wild animal. Hopefully this sort of mocking wouldn't be taken too harshly.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:51 pm
Keiko sighed, glad that Al was alright. But between the intense, prolonged blushing and the forced-yet-accidental accident, Keiko's entire body was starting to feel like it was on fire, and not in a good way.

"I'm going to step outside for some fresh air," Keiko said aloud. She would rather help Al with his nosebleed, but he seemed to have it under control. Besides, if she stayed near Reno, she was afraid something else might happen to further jeopardize the way Al feels about her.

As she started to walk away, she realized she was leaving Al to contend with Reno alone. She hoped he'd chase after her, even if only to get out of the lobby, but she looked back at him for a second, unsure, before leaving.

Once she was outside, she sat down on the cold, hard stone ground, her feet dangling over the pool of water that was fed by the waterfall, and sighed heavilly, not sure whether to be angry or sad about what just happened, and even less sure about Al's feelings for her. Of course, she wasn't sure about her feelings for him, either. She liked him, to be sure, but what kind of like, or anything else, she couldn't be certain, and that little incident didn't clarify anything.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:18 pm
Al wasn't really prepared for Reno's response to his words and, with no idea how he should react to that, he grew quiet for the time being.

When Keiko announced she was going outside, a sense of dread washed over him. Had this boy.....This child of a man.......Had he cost him the first true friend he'd made in quite some time? With only that thought in mind when he looked up, he released Tweety and reached out his now-free hand for Keiko's arm, which was already well beyond his reach. "Wait!" He urged as he followed after her.

His mild nosebleed had receded by now and he released pressure from his nasal cavity in order to have both hands free for what he was about to do. When he reached the door and opened it, he saw the young girl outside, her body silhouetted against the waterfall as moonlight shone through it from outside the mountain. His breath caught in his throat as his senses were assaulted by the sight.

Beautiful maiden
Sitting by the waterfall
Magikarp watches

He walked over to her slowly, trying not to make a sound until he had reached her. Kneeling behind her, he slowly wrapped his arms around her shoulders in a light hug. "I'm sorry."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:29 pm
Reno watched Al leave, a subtle smirk on his features. All according to plan. Now, for phase two of the plan to work, Reno would need to see what Al's reaction was. Leaning out the door, Reno gave a nod at the reaction Al was giving. Good, he had planned it right. Looking to his SNAG, he began to type away at it, waiting for the precise moment to initiate phase two.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:35 pm
Lost in thought, Keiko found herself surprised when the sudden, unexpected contact drew her mind back into reality. Once her ears told her who it was that hugged her, though, she found that she wasn't angry. Far from it.

"It's not your fault," Keiko said gently, putting her hands on top of his in a motion of acceptance. "Reno just... I wonder if he's..."

'Jealous' was the word that was stuck on the tip of her tongue. Reno had his own girlfriend, but was he jealous because Al's her friend, when she had once flirted with him? Or was it because things would have been different if he didn't have a girfriend to start with.

Come to think of it, Reno had said 'if my other choice hadn't come along and made up my mind for me'. Would he have cheated on his girlfriend with Keiko if he had the chance?

Keiko squeezed Al's hands slightly and sighed, letting go of such thoughts. "It's not your fault. My romantic compass has been messed with so badly in the past couple of years that I don't know what's okay anymore. And Reno... Reno didn't help matters. I know he didn't mean to hurt you, but..."

With another sigh, Keiko shifted her body in order to face Al. "Is age important in a relationship?" she asked bluntly, her eyes almost pleading for a straight answer despite the emotionless look on her face.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:46 pm
Reno heard Keiko's words and smiled, realizing that Keiko thought he was jealous of the two of them. Deciding to show exactly hw he was towards the two of them, Reno utilized a little loop he found in GRAY's control over the SNAGs. Hitting play, Reno let a smirk coat his face at the thought of what he had just done. Realizing he better explain to Keiko as he remembered an earlier comment of his, he texted her a quick reply via the SNAG, knowing it would arrive after the musical accompaniment.

Over the speakers in Keiko's SNAG, 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' began to play, which Reno prayed would hammer the point home. Right after, a text would arrive at Keiko's SNAG. it would read:

Dear Keiko,

In case you're wondering, the music is me. This is a little plan I had from the moment you and Al met eyes. And in case your wondering also, not jealous, just helping a friend. And when I was flirting with you, I had no real relationship with Kairi. So, no if we got together then it wouldn't be cheating. It would just have unintentionally wounded a friend.

From your friend and companion,
Reno  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:51 pm
Al had closed his eyes as he had given in to the urge to feel the touch of another person for once, fighting off the urge to run away.

Careless, jealous man
Fighting for forbidden love
Watches from afar

Al had gotten the same feeling as Keiko had from Reno's words. It almost seemed like he was jealous of their blossoming friendship. Perhaps he was trying to push them together to defend his own heart by pushing Keiko far enough away that he wouldn't touch her?

"I know....It was an accident." He admitted, his voice quiet as he released his anger. It would do no good to let such negative emotions hide away in his soul. Negativity caused violence. Violence caused harm. And he would not be the one to bring harm on another living thing. "I know the feeling. My own heart's been twisted by so many people I'm not sure what I feel sometimes." He admitted.

At the girl's question on age, he let go of her, drawing his hands back to look at them, drawing the right up to push his glasses back up his nose with one finger. Looking through the lenses, he gave a small but uncertain smile. "I'd like to think not but it's all a matter of opinion, I suppose." He admitted with a small sigh of his own as he sat on his heels, knees still on the slightly damp stone floor.

Naked numbers, all
Age; Just a simple measure
Hearts aflame collide

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:06 pm
Keiko picked up the muffled music coming from her purse, which is where she left her SNAG. The gesture was sweet, in a way, but she was somewhat glad it was in her purse and not out in the open, blaring at top volume.

Keiko's lips disobeyed her and formed into a smile, but she didn't try to hide it. She was glad he didn't think that age mattered. So all that about what not to do to a lady was just Al's way of telling Reno to mind his own business.

That thought made her giggle as she wrapped her arms around Al's free arm, turning away to face the waterfall again. "I didn't know... we have the same problem," she said softly, her cheeks becoming a light rose color as she smiled. "Maybe we could figure it all out together?"

The SNAG... she'd check on it later. For the first time in a while, she was starting to feel good about herself, and about something else as well. This was a moment worth cherishing.

Through the entrance to the cave, on the other side of the pool, the light from the sun was starting to fade...  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games