Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:51 am
For CotS. No way I'd be able to do it in the FUBAR Fringe RP.
I've always liked the Sector Rangers. Wanted to play one sometime. And I think I know how to in CotS.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:12 pm
Wouldn't it be an awful lot like your jedi shadow already though? Just with a little more boom, a little less force jockey?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:16 pm
Exactly. Its the perfect cover.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:21 pm
But then you're playing with two nearly identical characters. Is it going to be that fun, considering you're already playing an assassin droid too?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:29 pm
You know, I've kinda lost motivation for the Fringe RP.

Everyone is just socializing. I don't socialize much. Hence, little to do. Anything in particular that should be checked before we leave Cale? Already did some engine tweaks.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:32 pm
...Nelo, I'm suprised you havent picked up on what I'm going to do.

PASH is going to be a Sector Ranger. He's using it as cover to conceal his actions as a Jedi Shadow.
I'm not playing a different character. I'm playing the same character but under cover.

@ Stellar: Yeah. I want all our weapon checked. That includes the tractorbeams, the turrets, the club, and the forward laser array. Then run maintenance on the space tractor.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:33 pm
You can always tinker with the starfighter, or people's swoops. That'll stir up some action... probably hostility...

I know that me nor skuld have much to do either. I just don't want to be chatting up cookie about what's been happening with Jag since Xan last saw him, so I'm going to play ball with my dog.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:35 pm
I've been trying to help Skuld with some character ideas or plot hooks so she has some reason to stay onboard, but it aint easy.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:36 pm
Cale Darksun
...Nelo, I'm suprised you havent picked up on what I'm going to do.

PASH is going to be a Sector Ranger. He's using it as cover to conceal his actions as a Jedi Shadow.
I'm not playing a different character. I'm playing the same character but under cover.

I had a feeling that's what you were doing, but I guess I don't get how someone who is already a jedi shadow is goign to go undercover.

Aren't you already undercover as a shadow to begin with? Plus, If we're bumping the timetable up a month, that means the race/fight is about to begin. Didnt' you want pash to be a part of the fight?  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:37 pm
Oh yeah. That fight.
Hmm. Might have to work some other stuff around.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:38 pm
Cale Darksun
I've been trying to help Skuld with some character ideas or plot hooks so she has some reason to stay onboard, but it aint easy.

I've been trying to whip some things up for her. Such suggestions on how to make money for passage were fortune telling, getting stuck as a dancer for a night, general stuff you can find in KotOR...  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:41 pm
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

I've been trying to whip some things up for her. Such suggestions on how to make money for passage were fortune telling, getting stuck as a dancer for a night, general stuff you can find in KotOR...

I suggested being chased by Dark Jedi and having Jag serve as an expeditor for her bounty hunter activities.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:45 pm
Lemme guess. She didn't buy into the whole "being chased across the galaxy" thing?

I think she was mentioning something about selling her shotgun and getting rid of her lightsaber soon though. I finally got to her by pointing out she was way too armed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:49 pm
No, despite the fact that, realistically, thats whats going to happen to her in this time weither she likes it or not.
And she questioned why Jag would arrange bounties for her to hunt down. Considering he would get a cut of the profit and that he has contacts in the bounty buisness, its not too surprising.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:54 pm
Meh. She surprized me though. She wants to have a force connection with my character for comedic reasons.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games