Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

=P

making superheroes and supervillains can be quite time consuming xD

Oh yeah?

yes xD
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:34 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

=P

Oh yeah?

yes xD
User Image

Did you draw that? o:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:46 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

=P

Oh yeah?

yes xD
User Image

Did you draw that? o:

i did. : )
sketched it out first on paper then went over it on the computer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:00 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

=P

Oh yeah?

yes xD
User Image

Did you draw that? o:

That's neat. o:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:21 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh yeah?

yes xD
User Image

Did you draw that? o:

That's neat. o:

Hawk Girl. (Legacy of.)
Her villain (which I am digitizing as we speak xD ) is Zatavia. Aka her best friend. So when the masks come off there's gonna be some drama xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:31 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh yeah?

yes xD
User Image

Did you draw that? o:

That's neat. o:

Hawk Girl. (Legacy of.)
Her villain (which I am digitizing as we speak xD ) is Zatavia. Aka her best friend. So when the masks come off there's gonna be some drama xD

Oh my. o:

Yeah, the mask and mace make her an obvious Thanagarian.
What's the villain like?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:37 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Did you draw that? o:

That's neat. o:

Hawk Girl. (Legacy of.)

Oh my. o:

What's the villain like?

Also has a bird-like costume. Aiming for more of a raven. I was originally going to tektek her so i wouldn't have to go through the process on the computer but there just wasn't the *perfect* items so i drew her out. That being said i did take her costume from a couple items with poses i really liked.
Zatavia is a drama student and with that she has a haughty theatre air when it comes time to do the crime. xD She's almost a polar opposite to Hawk Girl. She's more flair and dramatics/show, where Hawk Girl would rather just get the fight over with already.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:53 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Did you draw that? o:

That's neat. o:

Hawk Girl. (Legacy of.)

Oh my. o:

What's the villain like?

Also has a bird-like costume. Aiming for more of a raven. I was originally going to tektek her so i wouldn't have to go through the process on the computer but there just wasn't the *perfect* items so i drew her out. That being said i did take her costume from a couple items with poses i really liked.
Zatavia is a drama student and with that she has a haughty theatre air when it comes time to do the crime. xD She's almost a polar opposite to Hawk Girl. She's more flair and dramatics/show, where Hawk Girl would rather just get the fight over with already.

Just a crime pays motivation then?
What sort of powers? Or is she the same race?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:00 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

That's neat. o:

Hawk Girl. (Legacy of.)

Oh my. o:

What's the villain like?

Well actually its more of a "why not?" motivation- more Joker-like. Crazy but very smart (Joker meets Rattigan? lol xD ) No powers just tech. All the tech is themed and has a purpose xD
And no she's human.

Hawk Girl herself is Half human, half Thanagarian.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:04 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

That's neat. o:

Hawk Girl. (Legacy of.)

Oh my. o:

What's the villain like?

Well actually its more of a "why not?" motivation- more Joker-like. Crazy but very smart (Joker meets Rattigan? lol xD ) No powers just tech. All the tech is themed and has a purpose xD
And no she's human.

So is she a new Hawkgirl that's taken up the name? (is that 'legacy'?)

And... They're friends? o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:14 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh my. o:

What's the villain like?

And no she's human.

The story line is that all the original heroes have been killed and Batman saved their abilities in case of such an instance, for them to be passed on to the next generation of heroes.
Hawk Girl's powers (aka her legacy).

And yes, they both went to the same high school and were very good friends. Despite their differences. They just don't know how different they turned out to be. Neither knows of the other. And Zatavia (aka Cameron Zachary) when she isn't fighting crime acts a lot more civilized in order not to draw attention to herself. (Think Tombstone/Lincoln. Evil mastermind, but he puts on a good face.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:18 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh my. o:

What's the villain like?

And no she's human.

The story line is that all the original heroes have been killed and Batman saved their abilities in case of such an instance, for them to be passed on to the next generation of heroes.

And yes, they both went to the same high school and were very good friends. Despite their differences. They just don't know how different they turned out to be. Neither knows of the other. And Zatavia (aka Cameron Zachary) when she isn't fighting crime acts a lot more civilized in order not to draw attention to herself. (Think Tombstone/Lincoln. Evil mastermind, but he puts on a good face.)

I see...

Maybe joker-esque isnt the right idea then...
Like... How crazy?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:26 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

And no she's human.

I see...

Like... How crazy?

well she's not as completely psychotic as he is but she's like him more towards the reason why she does it. Almost like "somebody try to stop me" is more what i meant.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:31 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

And no she's human.

I see...

Like... How crazy?

well she's not as completely psychotic as he is but she's like him more towards the reason why she does it. Almost like "somebody try to stop me" is more what i meant.

Maybe a little... Catwomanish?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:54 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I see...

Like... How crazy?

Maybe a little... Catwomanish?

yeah you could say that xD  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games