Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:42 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "what a creep" she mumbled and stood up
hugo shoots bolts of ice at him as kenji blasts him with a jet of white fire

He was too busy talking to Angel to notice the blast. The ice bolts hit him with great force throwing him to the ground. Avenger bounced once then tryed to get up. His left arm wouldn't move, "you'll pay for that". He stood up using his knees as leverage as his right arm turned into a white claw. Avenger held his arm like it was in a sling close to his chest as he started walking toward Kenji with the claw dragging at his side.
"dont you touch him" she yelled jumping on him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:43 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

He was too busy talking to Angel to notice the blast. The ice bolts hit him with great force throwing him to the ground. Avenger bounced once then tryed to get up. His left arm wouldn't move, "you'll pay for that". He stood up using his knees as leverage as his right arm turned into a white claw. Avenger held his arm like it was in a sling close to his chest as he started walking toward Kenji with the claw dragging at his side.
it dosent matter what you say its what you do
hugo sends ice all around him and freezes the ground as kenji sets fore to the bottom of his feet
kenji walks up to him the ice melting then refreezing after him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:48 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

hugo sends ice all around him and freezes the ground as kenji sets fore to the bottom of his feet

Avenger scowled as Kenji started walking toward him. He couldn't move either, "this human form I can see why Lance spent so much time in his beast form".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:52 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

Avenger scowled as Kenji started walking toward him. He couldn't move either, "this human form I can see why Lance spent so much time in his beast form".

hugo makes tentacles of ice fly from the ground and hold him down
kenji walks up next to him
you die here avenger  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:53 pm
she kneeled down to the real lance "are you ok?" she asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:57 pm
Aprilbaby1

He still had not turned back into a human yet but his eyes were more human now. His right arm moved a bit but he didn't speak.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:58 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

hugo makes tentacles of ice fly from the ground and hold him down
kenji walks up next to him
you die here avenger

Do your worst Werewolf, but one day you will be sent to the same place where William is by anothers hand. You can't hide what you are and you can never escape it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:00 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

He still had not turned back into a human yet but his eyes were more human now. His right arm moved a bit but he didn't speak.
"lance can you hear me?"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:06 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

"lance can you hear me?"

E Angel......I didn't hurt you when I blacked out did I?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:07 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

"lance can you hear me?"

"no, its ok, im fine. Are you ok though?"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:11 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

"lance can you hear me?"

The problem isn't if I'm ok or not it is if I really am. I didn't even know what was going on and when I came to I had an arrow wound. He closed his eyes as he lay on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:12 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

"lance can you hear me?"

The problem isn't if I'm ok or not it is if I really am. I didn't even know what was going on and when I came to I had an arrow wound. He closed his eyes as he lay on the ground.
"its ok" she said smiling "everything is fine.......i believe"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:16 am
George suddenly appeared behind Angel. He put his right hand on there shoulder as he looked at Lance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:18 am
LanceCalvis
George suddenly appeared behind Angel. He put his right hand on there shoulder as he looked at Lance.
she looked at him "what do you want? this isnt bad news.....is it?"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:23 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
she looked at him "what do you want? this isnt bad news.....is it?"

You have a choice, I'm really not supposed to do this but I've never been good with following the rules. He will be fine either way but I can seperate the Demon soul from him and he will never transform again. Lance will be able to live there life as a Mortal.

Or, I can do nothing and he will remain as he is now. Think long and hard, you were lucky this time. Next time the Demon might actually hurt someone you care about seriously. It might even over power his Human soul and become unstopable by anyone on this planet.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games