Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:21 am
Rainey_angel81
the first person to tell me what CN stands for (correctly) without looking it up gets a prize.

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:27 am
No clue... no prize for Krissim... crying xd

Squee, nothing like waking up in the morning, strutting over to your mantis cage, and saying, ewwww theres a bug in my room. Then just sit back and watch as your startled mantis scurries around in terror at the prospects of running into a creepy crawler.

Yah, I didn't get much sleep last night. Stayed up to late working on art, only to be woken early by a child between ages I would say 2-6 throwing a tatantrum in someone's room. At first I thought it was some cat yowling, this kid had a freaky sounding cry, and I was half asleep. xp  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:15 am
Rainey_angel81
the first person to tell me what CN stands for (correctly) without looking it up gets a prize.

That is a trick question. xd CN stands for many things and no way for certain to know which one you have in mind.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:30 am
Canadian National? Conneticut? Umm...Corny noodles...  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:02 am
Chuck Norris or Chyaku Norisu is the first thing that comes to my mind...for the scarf.

Aww, I totally can't wait to see my mantises scurry around and snatch things like that!
And, yeigh! I finally won the battle...they are gonna be kept in my room. Convincing my parents that they need to be in my room didn't help, but negotiating did!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:05 am
Blast. I thought you meant Cartoon Network. *scowls*  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:37 am
A new contest has been announced in the art forum. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:51 am
I'd enter, but I'm not that good...That, and I fear that I'd be to busy to work on a piece...  

Davin_Nightwind

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:12 am
So... If anyone's noticed, Haven't been here much. Partially abandoning Gaia, I guess. I don't have the will to draw right now, and I', getting more aches and pains daily. I've been playing an online game, too. Everythings taking its to

Well, if anyone's noticed i've been MIA here for a while. I'm Partially Abandoning Gaia.

I don't have the will to draw lately, art blocked. Working my way out of it and letting it pass. So It'll be a while.

Alot of aches and pains right now. My joints hurt and i'm tired, and I can't seem to get the motivation to DO anything...

My pets are all fine. Goliaths a little neglected feeling with the puppy around, he dosen't feel special anymore. And with how busy and weak i've been lately, I haven't been giving him all the useual attention. He'll be fine,though. Rest assured, if I thought I couldn't make him happy, I'd find him a better home.

Draco and her new boyfriend are doing wonderfly. They've settled in together in they're new "dragon condo" - a seventy-five gallon aquarium.

Polaris,Stormee,Bepeer, and Madusa (Duce) are doing well, Pol and Duce arn't eating yet, but thats fine. We're planning on getting two more from Simon, whom I'm establishing a working partnership with.

I've been feeling down and out lately..Alot of stress, I guess.

I just...argh. crying

Also, I got it rubed in my face how unattractive my personality is, and how unattractive and unapealing NG is. No one wants to draw her. No one. When I talk to some people, they don't even want to look at NG, because she's that disgusting. Blah. I wish I could get some art from Kami. That'd make her look a little more appealing. I don't want to change her. She's me,and I love her. but I really wish I had art of her. Sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:29 am
Rainey_angel81
Cartoon Network? xD  

Leyla Giselle

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:32 am
UglyCoyoteNG

Also, I got it rubed in my face how unattractive my personality is, and how unattractive and unapealing NG is. No one wants to draw her. No one. When I talk to some people, they don't even want to look at NG, because she's that disgusting. Blah. I wish I could get some art from Kami. That'd make her look a little more appealing. I don't want to change her. She's me,and I love her. but I really wish I had art of her. Sigh.
I've always loved your fursona and found her to be absolutely beautiful. *hugs* You shouldn't let people tell you otherwise. I'll draw you some gift arts soonish <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:42 am
Leyla Giselle
UglyCoyoteNG

I've always loved your fursona and found her to be absolutely beautiful. *hugs* You shouldn't let people tell you otherwise. I'll draw you some gift arts soonish <3

You're an undead zombie...coyote...thing....lol. xp

Seriously though, I think your fursona is pretty awesome.  

DeletedUsername420

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:01 pm
So I offically moved in with my friend Amanda and her sister Jessica yesterday. I have about half my stuff unpacked and quite a bit left to do, but I'm excited about it. I'm at my boyfriend's place right now though while Amanda's at work since I got off right when she started and she's my ride home xD (Meh bf is in walking distance of my job, my new place isn't xD)

I won't be on the internet that much for a couple weeks, probably. I'm going to call the cable company tomorrow to get them to come out and install cable/phone/internet (Amanda, Jess, and I are splitting on the payment.) so hopefully they can fit us in soon. Then I have to buy myself a router so that I can use the internet without having to switch between three computers all the time (Amanda and Jess's comp, my desktop, and my laptop xD)

It's funny, Mandy and Jess were telling my parents how that I Have more stuff by myself moving in then they had together when they moved in half a year ago xD kinda amusing. But they're happy cause now the apartment looks more lived in and not as empty.

Well, that's the update on my life, see you all later.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:25 pm
Why are undead awesome? I'm not disputing awesomeness, I'm asking why.  

Shaviv

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:00 pm
I'm a little worried.

I can't really remember the last time I sat down and drew something just for the hell of it.

When I was a student at PCAD, I started to feel resentful of my teachers and fellow students, because they seemed to be so much more advanced than me, while I was here, doing my little anime and anthro "doodles" (not my wording) with pretty much no desire to "better myself" (not my words, either).

Every time I peruse FurAffinity, I feel that burning desire of creation that I once embraced as close as a lover. . .

And then it just. . . I dunno. . . dies down again.

I'm not sure what to do to get that creative spark to shine like it used to.

Sorry for sounding angsty, but I just kinda needed to get it out. . . xp

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games