Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5488 5489 5490 5491 5492 5493 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:41 pm

Vashyyk
Jaide
What server do either of you play on? And are you Alliance or Horde? ^^
We're both on Dragonmaw(US)(PvP) and we're Horde

>>
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:42 pm

When I had to stop, I was on Aegwynn, Alliance. I just find humans to be the best looking race aesthetically. Might go Horde when I start back up

Af Mas

Fairywodger

Fashionable Strawberry

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:43 pm

There really ought to be a thread about furries that play WoW. 3nodding Although there probably is one.

I'm on Kilrogg, Alliance. Though I want to make a Tauren character, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. heart
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:45 pm

I guess not...

Gothyfox

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:45 pm

Af Mas
When I had to stop, I was on Aegwynn, Alliance. I just find humans to be the best looking race aesthetically. Might go Horde when I start back up
Undead will always be mah favorite race... speaking of undead i need to get some new screenshots of my rogue
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:46 pm

Gothyfox
I guess not...

Guess not what?

@Vashy: You do that then.

Zanzarus

Fairywodger

Fashionable Strawberry

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:47 pm

I'm partial to night elves and tauren, myself. Because of my love for druids. heart
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:49 pm

Jaide
I'm partial to night elves and tauren, myself. Because of my love for druids. heart
the night elves have a bad rep on WoW, but I've been a fan of them since warcraft III, first character i made on wow was a NE druid. He's long since been retired though.

Vashyyk

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:51 pm

Vashyyk
Af Mas
Undead will always be mah favorite race... speaking of undead i need to get some new screenshots of my rogue

I love how my mage looks. Like she has blue jeans XD How do you take screens? It's not as easy as Print Screen and paste, is it?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:52 pm

Audi Kitty

You do that then.
what? i havn't gotten a new screenshot since i got my new mount yesterday sad

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:53 pm

Af Mas
Vashyyk
Af Mas

I love how my mage looks. Like she has blue jeans XD How do you take screens? It's not as easy as Print Screen and paste, is it?
yea it's print screen, and it automatically gets saved into a folder inside your WoW folder, although the format of the screenshots is wonky. I had to get Xnview to be able to view them, and convert them to something better.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:54 pm

Vashyyk
Audi Kitty

You do that then.

What is it?

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:55 pm

Vashyyk
Af Mas
Vashyyk
Af Mas

yea it's print screen, and it automatically gets saved into a folder inside your WoW folder, although the format of the screenshots is wonky. I had to get Xnview to be able to view them, and convert them to something better.

That's kind of a pain in the a** xp
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:00 pm

Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty

You do that then.

What is it?
Red Skeletal Warhorse

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:00 pm

Af Mas
Vashyyk
Af Mas
Vashyyk
Af Mas

That's kind of a pain in the a** xp
it is, i heard you can change it so WoW will save it in jpg, but i've already gotten used to using Xnview to do it
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5488 5489 5490 5491 5492 5493 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games