Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:57 pm

Eddily
Araclast
mee too, im so bored right now though, and sorta feel like yiffin something but i guess when you do something regularly then take a 5 day break form it you want to do it as soon as you can xp hmmm am i addited to sex, least its not drugs xp

You could try gaia cards, it's fun. biggrin
>> i dont think i can see another card game in my life, i was playin nothing but solitare and yu-gi-oh with my sister
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:59 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
mee too, im so bored right now though, and sorta feel like yiffin something but i guess when you do something regularly then take a 5 day break form it you want to do it as soon as you can xp hmmm am i addited to sex, least its not drugs xp

>> i dont think i can see another card game in my life, i was playin nothing but solitare and yu-gi-oh with my sister

It's only blackjack. xp

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:01 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

It's only blackjack. xp
im not intrested at cands at the moment that and im easily addicted to gambiling games xp , so you got any other ideas im up to anything really anything hell i could take something up the bum right now gonk
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:04 pm

Araclast
im not intrested at cands at the moment that and im easily addicted to gambiling games xp , so you got any other ideas im up to anything really anything hell i could take something up the bum right now gonk

I'm easily addicted too. razz

And not really.

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:09 pm

Eddily
Araclast

And not really.
darn, well time to have sex with a cheese grater xp
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:10 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

And not really.

eek *shudders*

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:12 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

And not really.

eek *shudders*
just kiddin that would hurt like hell, though i got one story that came from my helth teacher who used to work the STD division of a local clinic if you can bare to hear its grusomeness
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:14 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

And not really.

eek *shudders*
just kiddin that would hurt like hell, though i got one story that came from my helth teacher who used to work the STD division of a local clinic if you can bare to hear its grusomeness

You opened that mentioning a grater, so I don't think so....

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:16 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

And not really.

eek *shudders*

You opened that mentioning a grater, so I don't think so....
ya thought so, that and this is coming fro the same teacher who relates sevier cases of genital warts to collyflower
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:17 pm

Araclast
ya thought so, that and this is coming fro the same teacher who relates sevier cases of genital warts to collyflower

Right.............

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:19 pm

Eddily
Araclast

Right.............
ahhh the fun days when sex sounded fun now you gotta worry about having your mode of pleasure getting turned into a simple vegitable, soooo what els to talkabout
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:22 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Right.............
ahhh the fun days when sex sounded fun now you gotta worry about having your mode of pleasure getting turned into a simple vegitable, soooo what els to talkabout

o_O

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:24 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Right.............

o_O
sooo ed i got 40 minutes to use up, wanna do anything
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:27 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Right.............

o_O

If you mean anything adult, then no, sorry.

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:29 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Right.............

o_O

If you mean anything adult, then no, sorry.
not really, im just borted outta my mind (that and my mait would kill meh, i think aura is back on at a regular basis)
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 5500 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games