Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:11 pm
He smirked, "And I trusted you...I knew your true motives from the beginning...yet I accepted you for who you are...and who you were...yet I cannot just stand around and do nothing as more forces come to claim the gate for their own...I'm...s-sorry..." he sent it to her, waiting for his wings to regain enough energy to fly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:12 pm
(I'm outside the town, those two are in an inn together.)  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:14 pm
"sorry my a**" she sends a strong energy combined with wind at him, hitting him hard "shows how un trustworthy you were" she felt anger rising with each minute "never again will i trust you, when we meet its going to be one of use going down"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:17 pm
sees inn "Well I could take a break." walks in and get a couple of beers.  

hoplite323

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:18 pm
He smirked as his wings hit the wind back and disappated it. "Well then...you better have loverboy there with you...cuz you will not be able to take me alone...but by the time you are...done...you will be too late. Sorry I gave your hopes up...when I told you, back in the castle, that you were not the worst thing there...I was comparing you to me...at least you have freedom...I have the wings of freedom yet my soul remains a slave...you wanted me to leave from the start...none can want a pitiful creature like me around..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:20 pm
"well then if im going down, im bringing you with me" she sits up but couldnt since kaine was on her "who says we were doing anything and its never too late"  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:22 pm
kaine sighed and tapped his fingers as he waited as she fought with the guy and just laid there waiting. he was getting really bored Screw it kaine your not getting any tonight if shes gonna keep arguing with him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:23 pm
she raised an eyebrow, slightly amused "something you wanted?" she asked smiling  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:24 pm
"You say I could not be trusted...yet I warned you about the darklings...I even took you and Kaine to the inn to rest yet you repay me by leaving me to the night...I am not heartless...not yet...so don't think you can just leave me shut tight in a dark place and I will come out and be the same afterwards..." he said as his wings started gaining back energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:25 pm
Kaine came back to life (as much life as a vampire can get) "you bet marshmallow, you"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:26 pm
"thats it im through with you" she smiles at kaine and laughs "oh really now? how much you want me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:26 pm
"Well thats enough for me." he says drunk like. "Room please." gets his key and starts walking to his room, hitting all the doors he goes past. "Watch where your going!" "I'm trying to sleep here!" "Keep it down!" people yelled at him as he hit tthe doors. "Sorry!" he kept yelling at all the people.  

hoplite323

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:30 pm
"well what can i-" hearing joe bump into his room "hey now people are in here ya plug" kaine recognized him by his scent "ok where was i .." kaine went back to a sexy voice "yeah well what i can i say i know how you like the top" kaine said flipping her so that she was on top.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:30 pm
He smirked, "Yes you are...when you get to the gate...it will be sealed...with my blood...I will be gone and out of your life but the gate will be sealed forever..." he sighed as he continued walking. A sudden voice overtaking him

"You will do my bidding"

"No I shall not..I have my own life!"

"Foolish Kratos Aurion--"

"THAT IS NOT MY NAME! THEO KRATOS IS MY NAME!" Kratos had hit the ground with a resounding crack as black flames darter up his arm. He panted heavily as the words your human name came into his mind.

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:32 pm
She smirks "oh yes i love the top" she giggles and kisses him smiling  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games