Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:20 pm
kitty walked over but stumbled and fell onto the bed head first. she almost hit jester with her head but put her arms out. '' um, yeah but i like used power equal or maybe more than spada's and keep collapsing. '' kitty said getting back up. she crawled to her room and put on a silky blood red dress. she walked back in after.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:01 pm
*Jaw drops* "Wow............. uh"  

Zander goldenrod

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:34 pm
He smiled. "Just don't collapse on me! It's called a crush, but everything can be taken too far!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:37 am
''well your back then i see and shut your mouth what ever your name is, your not a fish'' she said. she smiled and picked up a bottle. '' sorry i left this here. its to help me not collapse. '' she smiled still and read the instructions. '' hmm, can't read it, oh well, i'll know if i took an overdose.'' she smiled. she drank the contents of the bottle. '' oh it says to take one spoonful a day.oh well''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:01 pm
He broke wind loudly. "It certainly gave me problems!"He tried to get up, but was forced down by pain. He groaned in response. "Damnit! It's gonna be hard to party if I can't move!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:01 pm
"Its uhhhh... i cant remember what my name is."  

Zander goldenrod

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:05 pm
"I can't remember what your name is, either. As a matter of fact, I don't remember you at all! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Seriously, who the hell are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:10 am
kitty decided to mess with him a bit. '' well your my boyfriend and your name is jester. ''she smiled and started to pick up her favorite sword. it was made with some kind of strange metal that was highly explosive. she hit the was with it and smoke erupted everywhere. she laughed remembering all the fun she had with this.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:31 pm
"Note to self, dont get on her bad side."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:24 pm
"Well of course I remember you, Kitty. I was talkin' about jackass over there! Who the hell is he?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:20 am
''oh, i dunno, hey who the heck are you?'' kitty said. she started to smile and grabbed another sword. this one was corrosive and she hit the chest of drawers. they melted.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:41 pm
"What dicd that jack hole just call me?"  

Zander goldenrod

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:50 pm
"HA! Jackhole... That's a new one!" With great effort, he pulled out a notepad and wrote it down. "Jack... hole..." He the put it away with even more effort. "I called you jackass, jackass. What's your name anyway, jackass? I'm pretty sure it's not jackass. HOhohohohoho!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:19 am
"Will you quit callin me jackass, my name is Antoni."  

Zander goldenrod

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:51 am
'' there problem solved. being annoying is the solution to everything.'' kitty smiled. she started to mess about with all manner of dangerous items.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games