Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:53 pm
"You and I both know that can't happen. If I were to strike you down, you'd still go on in the spectral realm, and be able to return to this one at any time. Just go. Stay away from her. Begone, and she will be safe. I've seen many Reavers before you, and they turned into mindless wraiths, consumed by hunger. That will happen to you, and I want you to be away from her when that happens."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:58 pm
a single tear runs down Zeek's cheek, he steps back and runs far away as tears stream down his face  

fullXmetal

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:02 pm
(( *sigh* i still find it heartless and crude...your welcome))

she fell to the ground in agoney, it was raining badly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:20 pm
AAAAAAAAH Zeek hits the ground in pain as lightning flashes "my arm...it AAAAAH" his arm starts glowing "NO, i will not be controled by my hunger"

[[yeah, they will not even give me a second chance, and Chaos is such an a**, excuse my language. He pretended to be my friend.]]  

fullXmetal

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:45 pm
(I'll admit, Chaos can be a bit obnoxious in large doses...)

Ebon turned into his raven form and flew off, searching for Fate. He knew that if Fate had been consumed, Chance would be the only one capable of saving her... And Chance was an a*****e, at the best of times...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:48 pm
[[a d**k is more like it Mobius]]  

fullXmetal

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:52 pm
(I was trying to spare his feelings if he happened to be reading, jackass... Listen. If he's being a d**k to you, be a d**k right back. It'll whip him into shape and you'll have fun doing it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:06 am
name: Dreccas Night
appearance: User Image
race: Vampire
description: Dreccas is a stronger vampire, he originates from the night clan, a very prominate clan in Vampire society, he's quitet, and collected, always thinks before he does somthing, and he rarely lets his emotions get in the way of anything he does.  

Dreccas

Dreccas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:14 am
Dreccas was on a leisurly walk through the forest, when he came across a scent on the wind, a few seconds thuogh and he decided I am bored, why not follow it? as he grew closer he realized it was of humans and vamipres, moments after that realization, he stepped in front of the large mansion "I've never seen this before" he mumbled to himself, as he went to the mansion, he found the door was curiously unlocked "Why not." he said, throwing his usual caution to the wind as he stepped inside, the door closed with a creak behind him, he was in the mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:08 am
kitty had smiled once she realised it was only larten then gotten dressed and walked off to find the others.but by then the whole corruption of a group thing had started. '' i am a child of destiny and am also th only one left. i will have to destroy him myself or die trying..'' she said as she noticed the others missing from the mountain.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:06 am
Mobius Nightshade
(I was trying to spare his feelings if he happened to be reading, jackass... Listen. If he's being a d**k to you, be a d**k right back. It'll whip him into shape and you'll have fun doing it.)

[[i will not stoop to his level Mobius, im better than that]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:54 am
((could we please stop talking about this.....at least no here. I'm friends with all of you, even Chaos. please, I don't want to talk about this anymore, it hurts me.... emo heart ))

She looked up at the sky, not knowing what to do, "Chance, why can't you be here..."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:47 am
((my hair looks kinda how it does in real life!!!....lol ^ ^ hellooo??))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:04 pm
((Hehe cool))

Dreccas began walking the cooridors, he called out sofly "Hello. Anybody here?" his voice was calm, and quiet, yet it echo'd through the halls.  

Dreccas

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:09 pm
Zeek fights his hunger off as the light on his arm goes out "Ebon is wrong, I will not be consumed by my hunger  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff