Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:43 am
Psycho Lee
And you could say, well "Be more active on the site." Hell, I'm active on this site every single damn day. But even with all my activity, I'd be lucky to make 100k in a YEAR.

The most I've ever had was about 170k, a few years ago; I then foolishly spent most of it on Letters, and now can barely make it back up to 60k, since they changed the amounts of gold you get for everything. Anyone here remember when you always got 14 gold for every poll you voted in? XP  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:18 pm
Sunegami
Psycho Lee
And you could say, well "Be more active on the site." Hell, I'm active on this site every single damn day. But even with all my activity, I'd be lucky to make 100k in a YEAR.

The most I've ever had was about 170k, a few years ago; I then foolishly spent most of it on Letters, and now can barely make it back up to 60k, since they changed the amounts of gold you get for everything. Anyone here remember when you always got 14 gold for every poll you voted in? XP

playing the Booty Grab actually can give you quite a bit of gold in a day. I think out of the high prize tanks...I can get about 1k per play.  

Rainey_angel81

Null Chamber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:00 pm
Don't suppose anyone has a 1st gen reed they are willing to part with at a lower than vend price. The purple owl demands to be seated on this avi's hat. *Drools over owl*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:22 pm
All the stupid shiny pixels of happy. I went on a selling spree, ended up with about 700k, and now I only have 26. But I have a lot of stuff that I've been wanting....Like Picolitrosso and Twister. ^_^  

Manda_Tifa

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:24 pm
Rainey_angel81
Sunegami
Psycho Lee

playing the Booty Grab actually can give you quite a bit of gold in a day. I think out of the high prize tanks...I can get about 1k per play.

HUH?
I get about... 100 gold D:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:27 pm
My computer can barely handle Booty Grab.

But I just got a little over 200 off of your tank, Rainey! heart  

Manda_Tifa

Isaol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:02 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:35 pm
I think I would like a Nightmare  

Af Mas

Demian Mizire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:49 pm
I bought a giftcard recently,wich i may again...but i mostly depend on gold...hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:14 pm
Demean Mizire
I bought a giftcard recently,wich i may again...but i mostly depend on gold...hehe
Same here i have bought 3 gift cards and though did buy some evolving items and when a bit nuts in the shops.. i much prefer gold since then i could buy stuff fromt eh marketplace..

They should make some sort of transfer option to change gaia cash to gold..  

Night Scream

ShineyPieceofMetal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:26 pm
[-Erik-]
Rainey_angel81
Sunegami
Psycho Lee

HUH?
I get about... 100 gold D:

Ok. I spent the last half hour playing booty grab and got 5,258 gold.

Whoever says, "I want it!"

Gets the gold I made ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:26 pm
ShineyPieceofMetal

Gets the gold I made ^.^

I don't want the money, I wanna know what you did to get that much in such a short amount of time! gonk  

Garek Maxwell

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 pm
Is there something special you need to do to play booty grab?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:09 pm
hehe. I go to the high trigger tank threads and just scan down through the first few pages. Most likely, the ones that glow will shell out between 500-1000 gold each.
I'll post the thread that I go to
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/tappatappatappa-30-pgs-of-grab-summer-event-starts-arts/t.51006083/

certainly not the best, but that is the one that I got about 5k from  

Rainey_angel81

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:27 pm
ShineyPieceofMetal

Gets the gold I made ^.^

I want it! And I wanna know how you did it! X3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out