Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Bonus Questions for October are Now Open!

Bonus stats for September have been added!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:24 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Snow_Leopard_Anthro
Participating Soquili: Senshi
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: -Senshi puffs out his chest and proudly states-: "Courage is the best stat because it helps us overcome our fears and grow stronger because of it."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?: -Senshi ponders over it for a few minutes then says-: "Courages most opposite would definitely have to be Intelligence, because often Courage interfears with Intelligence and makes us decide with our brawn and not our brains." -After thinking for a little longer he says-: "Courages most alike would have to be, in my opinion of course, Stamina. For with plenty of Stamina and Courage. One can be unstoppable."

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?: -Senshi mulls the question over a bit before answering-: "I think Courage will help me this month as All Hallows Eve approaches to overcome the spirit of my awful father and try to become a better person because of it. Since the veil is so thin between our world and that of the afterlife on that night. I just might see my family again..."  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:19 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Amirynth
Participating Soquili: Dayunsi
Link to Teepee: [x]

What do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Day though about this question for a while. "One who has much in courage has the ability to overcome their fears and do something that they would have otherwise been unable to do." He considered the moment, "Such as my fear of open spaces. Accepting that fear took courage."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?: "Speed is probably the most opposing of the six while strength is the most similar for while speed is usually thinking fast on your feet, it is your strength of will that helps you to be courageous." The flutter nods as he spoke.

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?: "I hope to travel to meet with new people, even if it means traveling outside of the forest." There were a few people who had invited him to their homes and thus far he had not been able to go. This was something he wished to change.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:40 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Revel1984
Participating Soquili: Elliot

What do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Elliot: "Courage's greatest Value? well it has to be that if gives you what you need to overcome fear, without fear holding you back, almost anything is possible to you. However i would not consider ti the best stat alone, there are other stats that are just as important."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?: Elliot: "I would say Luck opposes courage, i couldn't tell you why, the Stat most like courage, i would say is strength, they usually come hand in hand"

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?: Elliot: "I Plan to travel and on All Hallows Eve, there are more likely to be unsavoury Soquili out and about, courage will help me not be afraid of shadows at night.... (not that i am any other time, just.. that time of year.. spooky)"

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diseased Candy

Dapper Pup

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:04 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Diseased Candy
Participating Soquili: Firefly
Link to Teepee: Click!

What do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: This ones easy. Without courage we wouldn't be able to overcome fears and try things that we would never normally do. It allows us to take risks, which can lead in us being better off. Without courage, we'd be nowhere!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?: Hmm... I'd say intelligence is the most opposite, because if you think things through you can calculate risks, which means that your courage often doesnt play such a big role. I think that luck is the most like it, because the two fit hand in hand. If you need to summon a lot of courage to do something there is usually a risk involved. You might need a bit of luck to help you through a tricky situation along with your courage.

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?: Well on All Hallows Eve there can be some rather shady Soquili lurking in the shadows, and you never know what might be out there. Spirits arent uncommon on that night either, so I'm going to need all the courage I can get if I decide to travel around on that night!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:23 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Zuriel

IWhat do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"What a question to ask!" The usdia chuckled, smiling as he continued, "Courage is important as it gives you the ability to carry on in life, especially if something bad had happened? However, I do not think it is the best stat - there is no 'best stat' in my eyes."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?:
"I would say luck is most unlike courage while strength - mental strength specifically - is most like it," He mused out loud, "You can muster courage, but luck is just... Luck. Some have it, some don't - you can't do anything to increase or decrease it but with courage, you have the ability to choose if you wish to be courageous or not! As for strength, well, like I said before... Courage to continue living! That's similar to mental strength!"

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?:
"I've heard some pretty scary things regarding this month," Zuriel laughed, tossing his head, "I'm not too worried though... I am protected after all. However, I suppose if it gets too dark and scary at night, I will need courage to go out in order to visit my friends!"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:50 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Chandra
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound

IWhat do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: To have the courage to defend those you love, to follow your heart and to be yourself... well they are the three hardest things in the world, and without courage you would not be able to do any of them.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?: This is a tough one, but if I had to just pick one then I would say Luck, after all you have to have the courage to try something but if you are lucky enough that courage and effort will actually pay off.

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?: I plan to tell my father that I do not want to learn to fight, that I want to be a midwife and follow my dreams... which may including leaving the herd lands and his protection for a while. The wild is calling me, I shall answer!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:08 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Dichali
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"It isn't the best stat. And sometimes it isn't always great. It can get you killed, you know, often for nothing."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?:
"Speed is the opposite, as you need it to run away. Strength is the most like it. If you want to kick some a**, you'll need it."

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?:
"Pfft. Hallow's Eve is nothing. A bunch of indians dressing up to scare off demons that probably don't even exist. It's just another day, so I don't need it."

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:59 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili:Försilvra
Link to Teepee: XXX

IWhat do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: She stared into the night sky, it's stars winking, shining in her long silver hair before blinking owlishly and answering in a deep melodic voice " Courage...it eez...vat keeps you strong, like a varreeor...Vithout courage to go on vith liefe...you are nothing" she flicked an ear in thought and continued " courage makes yew a survivor, makes you shine brieeght among the diemmest stars~ do not you think?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?: She narrowed her silver eyes " Vhy...to be courageous, one must have the eentelligence to pull eet off~ eentelligence ez emportant, as only the strongest AND smartest can surveive in the world. eef you know vehn to use your power...it vill be most effective...no?"

"Ahhhhh...eii hav heard of thees...Hallowz Eeve~ yes~ and again, eet iz a seemple matter of smarts and stuffing." She flicked her delicate tail, the ring adorning it making a small chiming sound " vehn one eez reduced to such fear over...meeneescule things...spooks and such~ you lose your courage.* she wrinkled her nose a bit " i would not be freightened by the things of theese country, i am large and smart enough...courage ees natural. I vill however, keep my eyes open...as i leeve in the dark of night, i vill watch thees "Hallowz Eeve" vith...eenterest"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:32 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Shoshana
Link to Teepee: xXx

IWhat do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "It's greatest Value you ask? Why of course it aid it gives one to press on and face their fears. With courage One can over come a great deal of setbacks." Smiles

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?: "Hmm... the most opposite one I think would be Luck. Where as courage one actually Has the back bone to stand up and face something Luck would probably be most considered as leaving something to chance rather than to actually work to make something happen. Most like it? Hmm.. Now that's a tough one." Ponders in silence for a moment. "Possibly Strength.. Because you have to work at them both.

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?: "Why to explore of course! I want to find something I haven't yet and well if it's creepy looking all the better. I want to learn as much as I can about this land." Giggles and looks around for any suggestions of a place to look.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:41 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Etherial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Xochiquetzal
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: I dont believe it is the best but it is definitely up there. I believe it is useful when coupled with something equally as important.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?: I think that Luck is a cowards way of dealing with life, and is most likely its opposite. Strength is most like courage and matches it nicely.

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?: Heh, it is no different than any other time. Courage helps me on a normal basis.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:43 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: Itzpapalotl
Link to Teepee: [Dragon Star TeePee]

"Courage is needed to overcome any hardship that rears its ugly head at you. Without it you are nothing but a spineless coward."

"Courage and Intelligence of course. You have to be able to outwit any situation and have the courage to do that. Anything else is irrelevant."

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?: *humph* "I will not let any being, or thing, get to me if that is what you mean...

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:46 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Cabriole Amachi
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157&login_success=1287682930

What do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "I'm not sure its the best stat -- Dexterity, which isn't actually a stat, and speed would have been more useful when trying to escape Zahraa' originally" Cabriole shuffled a bit, "...However it's proven useful for adapting and realizing what I need to do now, for the sake of everyone outside of the flock, and for the flock itself.. Despite my own captivity and the dangers that could present itself if the element changes."

"... Well... Some would say intelligence is the opposite, but sometimes logic is what allows you to be brave. Speed could be, since its used to flee, but it's also used to charge into the situation. So nothing really there is the opposite of courage, or really a lot like it.. I guess I'll go with Speed being the least like it, and Strength being the most?"

Cabriole took a long, slow, deep breath, "By not fleeing when there's the opportunity to. For the sake of my family, so a they dont get a price put on their head for my escape, for the males that might be captured to replace me and be punished for my 'lies', and... And also for the Flock -- They need to see that not all males are weak, dull, and deceitful, just as they are not as 'evil' as others may see them as due to their culture and diet."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:32 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Divena
Participating Soquili: Blossom
Link to Teepee: here

IWhat do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Hmm... toughie... I'd have to say that it lets you take risks, and risks are fun."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?: "Speed is totally the opposite of Courage, cuz usually fast people are scared people. You know, so they can run away. And the one most like it... would prolly be Intelligence. Someone with a good understanding of things is less likely to be afraid, yeah?"

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?: "Oh totally! I'm gonna go out and have a blast. I'll need lots of Courage when I go to the carnival."

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:34 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Wystan
Link to Teepee: [x]

IWhat do you consider to be Courage's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Wystan titled his head to the side as he remembered all the cases he used courage, “Courage’s greatest value is the power to conquer one’s fears and achieve what you had set off to accomplish; it is the best stat because of that. Many times I found myself building up my courage to ask the questions and to go where no other dared to go.”

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage? Which is most like it?: “The stat that is the most opposite of courage, in my opinion, is luck. I draw these conclusions because luck just happens; there is no bravery in the processes. The stat that is the most like it is strength, strength gives you courage and courage gives you strength.”

How do you plan on using your Courage this month as All Hallows Eve approaches?: “I plan on using it on my darker of cases; they take me to places that others are too scared to go. I will use courage to persevere with my cases and solve the unsolvable.”
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games