Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:34 pm
He smiles slightly. "I was just wanting to catch up on this." as he straightened up slightly still not lowering his guard seeing as they didn't part on the best of terms.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:05 pm
"Catch up on what?" Khana said calmly,appearing on the bed.
((can we do new pictures because I know I wanted to change Khana's picture because it has been a year in the story oh well here is my new pics
User Image
User Image
User Image
sorry for 3 of them but I just like posting pics)) xp sweatdrop xp  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:14 pm
((it's all good. but i got to be going. sorry me and a friend are going out well soon. so i might be able to pull a few more posts ^^))

"What we have been through this last year...I know we didn't part on the best of terms...but I have him under control now." He said with a half smile. "and I have helped the leaf village out." As he said that his smile widens slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:41 pm
((why i've never seen a character pic for Raikou sad ))
"Yea and I gave up being a fighting but that didn't stop me" Khana said with her head to the side and crossing her arms.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:32 pm
((sorry couldn't find that many anime guys like what i had in my head and i can't really draw that well so the avi in my siggy, is my character ^^; ))

He nods leaning against the door. "What have you been up to for this year?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:49 am
((then I have one for i post it next))
"All I can tell for right now is that Kairin made me go bersek a couple times" Khana said getting off the bed.  

Khana Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:57 am
((what about this one
User Image
xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:38 am
((that works thanks ^^ where did you find it? ))

Raikou nods. "Yeah, I found a way around that... but it could be kind of drastic..." He said rubbing the back of his head slightly.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:23 am
((photobucket but i don't exactly know where it is))
"Oh really..." Khana said walking up to him."If you excuse me I have to go tare care of something" Khana said grabbing the door knob and opened the door,making Raikou be pushed off the door."Sorry" Khana said walking down the tunnel.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:05 am
Raikou chuckles softly as he watches her go. I wander where she is off to in such a rush. He thought watching her go. "Oh well no time for that!" He says with a large smile as he bolts past Khana and out the tunnels to three young genin were waiting for him in a tree not far from the tunnels.

"We finished the Ice chamber Jutsu!!" He all said with large smiles. One was a boy and the other girls.

"You have all don't me proud. You will all make fine Jounin some day. Heck maybe even Kokage!" He said with a laugh as he pats two of them on the head as the third stood in the middle.

"Thank you master!" The youngest and the one in the center spoke out. As they all ran off, waving good by.

"Rest well!! Tomorrow is going to be twice as hard!!" He said with a loud laugh, all that could be heard was a soft aww in the distance as they ran.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:28 am
Khana walked to the center of a patch of woods."Nice hiding spots guys but..." Khana said appearing behind her three students "you've got to do a little better than that".
"Yes Sensei!" the three of them said "We will practice some more".Two boys and one girl.
"Perfect!Someday you three might be even stronger than me."Khana said smiling with a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:53 am
((are they leaf genin? ))

Raikou stretches. "Those kids have alot of potential. Their almost as strong as I was at that age.." He said with a half smile. "Even with this b*****d in me..." He said with a small laugh.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:40 pm
((umm let me think duhh! ^.^))
"You guys..will make an awesome team of ninja someday...and I can't wait" Khana said with a contented smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:50 pm
He smiles looking up at the sky. "Well it looks like it's about time for my meeting with the Hokage..." He said with a sigh, on his way he passes Khana. If she happened to see him he actually wore a joyful smile.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:01 am
((I've got a plan dunt dunt dunt duuuuuunnnntt twisted and for once its not going to go in Khana's favor twisted ))
Khana looked a bit shocked when he passed her.Was that really?...Raikou?  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff