Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:39 pm
"she..she's not here hm"Anki sat down and pulled out anither book he got a new 1 called Loves Smite

(lol this guy is from my fav manga and y not the slutty look jkjk)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:42 pm
((LOL! XD. i just didnt want her looking like a whre but you can make the dress any way u want, personally lol))

Yuki opned the door in the dress, not noticing him as she started to pu the suff, he hair was in a ribbon and had been permanently straightened even more than it was, so, it moved with her movement, swaying back and forth.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:48 pm
Anki looked up and he sneezed verry hard"woops"Anki said rubing his nose(naw its ok)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:51 pm
((LOL YAY NO SLUTS IN THIS RP, KYA!))

Yuki jumped a little and saw him, "Who the hell are you and why are you in my apartment!" she accused, having a poisened needle in her hand in the blink of an eye, ready to throw it, she was very skilled in aim and trajectory.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:53 pm
Anki looked up at her she couldn't memorize him with his new haircut so he got and slowly grabed her by the back of the not hard though and kissed her just like yesterday  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:57 pm
Yuki blushed feircly andput the needle back. She was red. "Y-you look different" she mumbled after she had parted from his lips for need of air.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:02 pm
"well i got a haircut"Anki said he was getting use to akward situations so he didn't blush as much as she did he smiled"And it looks like you got a new dress...and wow a haircut nice"Anki said as he runed his hand through her hair  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:09 pm
Yuki smiled, "i love it, you look...great" she said with a smile. She then frowned lightly, "Yeah but i look like some kidn of cloned barbie doll and i dont think it'll look right with my normal tonboy clothes" i said, but, whatever, i smiled again and was excited about france.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:17 pm
"its ok"Anki said with a low laugh "so..um wut do u wanna do"Anki said as he smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:19 pm
"dont know, im a realy indecisive person" she confessed, with a small smile, "how about we take a walk or something?" i asked.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:25 pm
"walking sounds good"Anki said as he got his book and opened the door for her  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:27 pm
Yuki walked through the door and started walking, she played with liquid metal iin her hands lightly as they walked.  

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:50 pm
"cool"Anki said as he tried to touch the liqued metel but decided against it"so..um how'd ya sleep"Anki asked looking at her with a big smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:44 pm
I decided I would wait a while till I met up with them again. Might as well keep the mask too.. people don't need to know who I am.. I thought to myself as I let out a huge sigh. I was feeling pretty lonely now.. I had no one to be with, and my family was in much danger.. I honestly didn't want to be a bad person.. but my father made me have no choice.. I sat down at a bench and let out another huge sigh as I looked up to the clouds in the sky. I wonder what it's really like to love... to hold someone so dear to you, that you would be willing to take any risk for them to be safe and in your arms... I love my mother and sisters... but it's not the same love... I wonder what it's really like... I stared up at the sky for a long time, daydreaming what it would be like.. but I had no idea..  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:41 am
TwilightKitten
Nemo looked at Diva with worry in her gray eyes. "...are you sure?" She asked a little hesitation.
yes i am sure  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games