Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:13 am
"well then help me undertand." he said with a smile. he wanted to understand.

"nope, thats my story and i'm sticking to it. and i love you anyway." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:30 pm
Erin smiled, rolling her head to fix Kael with her stare.
"Where to start...?" she wondered aloud.

Ben huffed.
"Yeah, yeah. Love you, too. Whatever..." he mumbled, hunching over the wheel.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 am
"how about how it started? if you know that story of course..." he offered curiously. "or even just how it was for you in the beginning."

she made a face, "oh stop it ben. that hurts you know." her face grew sad as she looked at the windsheild pouting. she could play that game too. "besides, i'm just teasing."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:00 pm
Erin smiled.
"God, I could tell you a lot of stories about all of our transformations. Some are funny, but some are... kind of horrifying." she said, making a face. "Some are both."

Ben pouted, but the expression looked funny attatched to such a large person. He sighed dramatically, throwing one hand over his forehead, while the other stayed put on the wheel.
"Do you not love me anymore?" he sighed, his voice too whiny to be taken seriously. "Is there another?"

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:07 am
she tried to scowl at him seriously but just couldn't do it. suddenly she was bent over laughing. "of course i love you, there is no other and give me that back." she said grabbing his hand and shaking her head. "mental, i swear it." she laughed again though.

"both?" that seemed an odd combination to him. "well how about your first time, did you have others around you, did you know about it or were you shocked?" he thought it would be better to hear her side more specifically so he can understand her better and not just the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:00 pm
Ben squeezed her hand tightly.
"That's a relief. I was starting to think you and Iggy were having an affair." he said, winking and leaning in to kiss her, somehow managing to drive perfectly.

Erin sighed.
"My first time was a little scary. I was the second one to make the transformation. Everyone thought I was dying, what with the high temperature and everything." she said. "When I finally phased, it was pretty painful for a second. You're basically bursting out of your human skin, you know. But then I just felt... I dunno. Wild. When you're that young, you're mostly ruled by instinct and animal intuition. So Ben and I went to Canada for a few weeks to make sure we didn't do any damage. By the time we got back, Billy and Iggy were wolves." she said, shrugging. "That's 'bout it."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:13 pm
Kael looked at her curiously, "really? how many of you are there?" he asked cautiously hoping it was ok to ask.

Teresia made a face and then shook her head. "yes, definately mental if you're that delusional." she teased then kissed him carefully. "but hey, never a dull moment." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:26 pm
Erin's brow furrowed.
"Wow... I actually don't know anymore. There are a lot more." she said, looking over and smiling at him.

Ben smiled and pulled away, tucking a loose strand of hair away behind Teresia's ear.
"Being mental is fun. You should try it some time."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:52 am
she laughed as she leaned into his hand. "i have my moments." she smiled gently.

Kael's eyes widened, "really that many?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:16 pm
Ben tweaked Teresia's ear lightly.
"You have more than just moments, T." he teased.

Erin nodded.
"Oh yeah. There are a ton of us now."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:02 am
kael looked to the wind sheild, "i wonder why that is..."

her eyes narrowed as she growled playfully. "i am with you though ain't I." she laughed slitghly and turned tword the window after sticking her tougne out like a five year old.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:48 pm
Erin smiled. "Vampires." she said, her voice dipping low.

Ben snorted.
"Again, I have no choice." he teased, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her closer.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:34 am
she "harumphed" but gave in all the same cause she too could say the same thing. imprinting on eachother would do that to you. "and that we're perfect for eachother just has nothing to do with it." she rolled her eyes.

Kael nodded, "ah..." he had heard that earlier. he could figure that it was pry a defence thing the tribe does but that must mean... his eyes grew wide. there were a lot of wolves for a lot of vampires. "how long ago was the, umm, most recent attack?" he asked cautiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:17 pm
Ben snorted.
"Nope, not a thing." he said, rolling his eyes.

Erin tapped her chin, deep in thought.
"I wanna say... about a month?" she said, her brow creasing.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:37 pm
teresia laughed thinking about how linked their actions really were. "alright, so how much longer to the city of sin?" she asked with a teasing smile.

Kael's eyes grew wide. he didn't think it would have been so recent. "really, why?" he gasped in shock. that was a bit too close for comfort.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff